Let's hear you call this black man a racist..... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly

Let's hear you call this black man a racist.....

Lloyd Marcus

Lloyd Marcus (black) Unhyphenated American, Singer/Songwriter, Entertainer, Author, Artist & Tea Party Patriot, 2010 Lloyd Marcus - All Rights Reserved
Share This With America!
Lloyd Marcus is one of the strongest voices in the Tea Party movement.

Quote:
"A Florida judge rightly ruled that Obamacare is un-Constitutional on the grounds that the federal government cannot force an American citizen to purchase anything. All who understand, honor, cherish and respect individual freedom are elated by the judge’s ruling; a major step toward repealing Obama’s tyrannous manifesto.

In the Bible, Esau traded his birthright, a very important and sacred thing, for a bowl of beans. What I find extremely disturbing is the “seemingly” large number of Americans who, without the slightest reservation, would gladly traded their God given birthright of freedom for the perceived freebie of government run health care. News flash, nothing in life is free including Obamacare.

Hidden in the 2300 page Obamacare bill are unprecedented government controls and repeals of our freedom. Some supporters will be outraged and reject Obamacare upon learning the truth.

But, as I said, I am concerned about the idiots who could not care less about the loss of freedom. “As long as I am getting a free ride and the rich are being punished, I’m happy. Now, that’s social justice” is their belief.

Who are these guys; uninspired by rugged individualism, non lovers of freedom, courage, risk taking and all that has made America great? Where are they being manufactured?

The left has seized the education of our kids from kindergarten through college; distorting and/or simply not teaching the enormous price America has paid for freedom. Disgracefully, many of our youths consider their individual freedom to be no more valuable than a bowl of beans.

In his 1989 farewell speech, President Ronald Reagan saw and warned of the growing trend toward non patriotism and disrespect for freedom.

In schools across America, liberals continue to infect the minds of our children with the virus of anti-Americanism while indoctrinating them with their secular progressive agenda. Decades of the Left’s stealth warfare against America via public education has created an epidemic of apathy about freedom, entitlement mindsets and a warped value system where government controlled outcomes equal fairness.

As tea party patriots, it is our duty to inoculate our children with the truth about America which is the antidote to the anti-Americanism virus.

The vaccine of truth about America will birth a new sense of proud in the hearts and minds of our children about their country, this extraordinary experiment called America. Another by product will be gratitude, honor and respect for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice to preserve our God given priceless gift of freedom.

While taking back America, we must take back our children."

Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American

Quote:
A Black Man, The Progressive's
Perfect Trojan Horse
By Lloyd Marcus

As millions of my fellow Americans, I am outraged, devastated and extremely angry by the democrat's unbelievable arrogance and disdain for We The People. Despite our screaming "no" from the rooftops, they forced ObamaCare down our throats. Please forgive me for using the following crude saying, but it is very appropriate to describe what has happened. "Don't urinate on me and tell me it's raining." Democrats say their mission is to give all Americans health care. The democrats are lying. Signing ObamaCare into law against our will and the Constitution is tyranny and step one of their hideous goal of having as many Americans as possible dependent on government, thus controlling our lives and fulfilling Obama's promise to fundamentally transform America…

I keep asking myself. How did our government move so far from the normal procedures of getting things done? Could a white president have so successfully pulled off shredding the Constitution to further his agenda? I think not.

Ironically, proving America is completely the opposite of the evil racist country they relentlessly accuse her of being, progressives used America's goodness, guilt and sense of fair play against her… in their quest to destroy America as we know it, progressives borrowed a brilliant scheme from Greek mythology. They offered America a modern day Trojan Horse, a beautifully crafted golden shiny new black man as a presidential candidate. Democrat Joe Biden lauded Obama as the first clean and articulate African American candidate. Democrat Harry Reid said Obama only uses a black dialect when he wants.

White America relished the opportunity to vote for a black man naively believing they would never suffer the pain of being called racist again. Black Americans viewed casting their vote for Obama as the ultimate Affirmative Action for America's sins of the past.

Then there were the entitlement loser voters who said, "I'm votin' for the black dude who promises to take from those rich SOBs and give to me."

Just as the deceived Trojans dragged the beautifully crafted Trojan Horse into Troy as a symbol of their victory, deceived Americans embraced the progressive's young, handsome, articulate and so called moderate black presidential candidate as a symbol of their liberation from accusation of being a racist nation. Also like the Trojan Horse, Obama was filled with the enemy hiding inside.

Sunday, March 21, 2010, a secret door opened in Obama, the shiny golden black man. A raging army of democrats charged out. Without mercy, they began their vicious bloody slaughter of every value, freedom and institution we Americans hold dear; launching the end of America as we know it.
Wielding swords of votes reeking with the putrid odor of back door deals, the democrats landed a severe death blow to America and individual rights by passing ObamaCare.

The mainstream liberal media has been relentlessly badgering the Tea Party movement with accusations of racism. Because I am a black tea party patriot, I am bombarded with interviewers asking me the same veiled question. "Why are you siding with these white racists against America's first African American president?" I defend my fellow patriots who are white stating, "These patriots do not give a hoot about Obama's skin color. They simply love their country and oppose his radical agenda. Obama's race is not an issue."

Recently, I have come to believe that perhaps I am wrong about Obama's race not being an issue. In reality, Obama's presidency has everything to do with racism, but not from the Tea Party movement. Progressives and Obama have exploited his race from the rookie senator's virtually unchallenged presidential campaign to his unprecedented bullying of America into ObamaCare. Obama's race trumped all normal media scrutiny of him as a presidential candidate and most recently even the Constitution of the United States… ObamaCare forces all Americans to purchase health care which is clearly unconstitutional.

No white president could get away with boldly and arrogantly thwarting the will of the American people and ignoring laws. President Clinton tried universal health care. Bush tried social security reform. The American people said "no" to both president's proposals and it was the end of it. So how can Obama get away with giving the American people the finger? The answer: He is black.

The mainstream liberal media continues to portray all who oppose Obama in any way as racist. Despite a list of failed policies, overreaches into the private sector, violations of the Constitution and planned destructive legislation too numerous to mention in this article, many Americans are still fearful of criticizing our first black president. Incredible.

My fellow Americans, you must not continue to allow yourselves to be "played" and intimidated by Obama's race or the historical context of his presidency. If we are to save America, the greatest nation on the planet, Obama's progressive agenda must be stopped.

Lloyd Marcus (black) Unhyphenated American, Singer/Songwriter, Entertainer, Author, Artist & Tea Party Patriot, 2010 Lloyd Marcus - All Rights Reserved
Share This With America!
Disclaimer for the benefit of the self-righteous: (you know who you are.....see highlighted text above)
The above content is directly quoted from the source. It represents an OPINION.....no effort has been taken to prove or disprove ANY of the content nor does the poster give a rat's ass about YOUR opinion of it!

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 11:20 AM
<----Simply the best.

Send a message via AIM to StrokerTurbo7.3
Re: Let's hear you call this black man a racist.....

Good read right there. Now to sit back and wait for the BS to start rolling in.

No longer a proud member of PSN.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 12:59 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitjo View Post
Lloyd Marcus

Share This With America!

Disclaimer for the benefit of the self-righteous: (you know who you are.....see highlighted text above)
The above content is directly quoted from the source. It represents an OPINION.....no effort has been taken to prove or disprove ANY of the content nor does the poster give a rat's ass about YOUR opinion of it!
Good post Whit. We all know there is no way obama would have got
elected if he was white, In fact he wouldnt have even been nominated
by his party. So... It is a issue about race the way I see it. The obama
regime are racists and they capitalized on it.

97 250 EC 4x4
5 speed
6637 Napa Filter
ccv mod
3" diamond eye dp
175cc 80% over Rosewood inj.
Custom tuning by Cale Thompson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4" Rough Country Lift
315-70-17 BFG AT Tires
Rebuilt zf5 at 250000
my new favorite gun:
LAR grizzly 50 BMG big boar

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 02:54 PM
PSN Veteran

Nice disclaimer.

Too bad you had to include it.

2000 F350 PSD, 4X4, CC, LB, 6-speed/ PHP Tuning /1.0 Turbo (no wastegate) with WW/ 4" turbo back exhaust/ AIS Intake with fender sleeve/ Isspro EV gauges/

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehunter View Post
Nice disclaimer.

Too bad you had to include it.
I didn't mean that one couldn't EXPRESS their opinion about it. I just found it interesting that this man has the intestinal fortitude to stand up and say WHAT HE BELIEVES, and give his OPINION no matter what his "color" is.

I get nauseous when some of the post whores on here want to nit-pick every detail about every article, try to disprove every little point, cry "BIAS" and "RACIST"...... and then add their useless information.

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 04:15 PM
utah get me two

Quote:
I didn't mean that one couldn't EXPRESS their opinion about it. I just found it interesting that this man has the intestinal fortitude to stand up and say WHAT HE BELIEVES, and give his OPINION no matter what his "color" is.

I get nauseous when some of the post whores on here want to nit-pick every detail about every article, try to disprove every little point, cry "BIAS" and "RACIST"...... and then add their useless information.

well it's comming,and he will snopes this article to death
and show us all how foolish we are,explain it all away
and,in a very crafty way,call us all stupid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2001 f250 4x4 cc sb 6 in lift...dp 6 pos..
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Don't judge me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by salprofish View Post
Good post Whit. We all know there is no way obama would have got
elected if he was white, In fact he wouldnt have even been nominated
by his party. So... It is a issue about race the way I see it. The obama
regime are racists and they capitalized on it.
That right there sounds too much like common sense
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-05-2011, 04:47 PM
no joke powerstroke

79 f-250 extended cab with a 12 valve cummings auto
97 crewcab no joke powerstroke 502 to the floor
2004 crewcab DT-360 conversion in process

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Yeah, it's like that

Interesting, this was posted over 24 hrs ago and I haven't seen anything posted from the "centrists"

BTW, I agree with a quite a bit from the original post. This has been about the race card from day one. The tea party isn't racist, just go to one of the rallies. The majority of the people there are white, but you see black, hispanic, and other races there as well. Hell, I live in the midwest which is still 90%+ white and there were other races there when I went. Considering the country is still almost 70% white, you will see the majority of people at a tea party being white. If you don't agree with Obama's policies, your a racist don't you know? I call BS

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 01:26 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Interesting, this was posted over 24 hrs ago and I haven't seen anything posted from the "centrists"
Quote:

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode