The Irony? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-31-2011, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Banned

The Irony?

It is has been long known that the Mid East has been a place of extreme violence. People would blow themselves up in the name of their religion, now the ironic part, we have stooped to their level. I knew at some point we would, but here it is. Where one would only think they would do it to us in our christian churches, we are attempting to do it to them.

Calif. Man Accused in Plot on Michigan Mosque - FoxNews.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-01-2011, 03:54 AM
utah get me two

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-01-2011, 05:48 AM
<-- it's like that

Re: The Irony?

Hmmm, videos made and produced by anti-Islamic fake "Christians" and full blown Islamaphobes. Yeah, I've seen those videos before, some have been posted on this site already.

What you fail to realize is Acts 17 Apologetics group is lying. Their video content is HEAVILY edited and is a complete misrepresentation of what actually happened. Not exactly "Christian-like" behavior.

Here is an official response and press release from the city of Dearborn in regards to actions from Acts 17 group, where the group claimed they were arrested for "talking" to Muslims about their faith an attempting to ask them questions. In the video, Acts 17 claimed that they could not pass out Christian pamphlets, and that their freedom of speech was restricted due to "Sharia law" being enforced at the festival. What they failed to mention were that there was only 2 Islamic booths at the entire festival (out of over 80), and 3 CHRISTIAN booths. In this press release are additional videos from the Arab Festival. Lots of proof in here that Acts 17 Apologetics were lying, sensationalizing, and misrepresenting what was actually going on.

Background on Arab Fest Arrests

Basically this group went in with the mission to harass others, then edit the video to make it look like they themselves were being harassed.

By the way, do you know why they were detained at the festival? It wasn't for preaching or the whole passing out fliers ordeal as they claimed (they were lying about all of that). There was a formal criminal complaint filled out by Roger Williams, who was a festival volunteer...... and who HAPPENS TO BE CHRISTIAN. Yes, that's right, CHRISTIAN. He filed a criminal complaint that he was being harassed by the Acts 17 group.

Funny how none of that is ever mentioned by Acts 17 Apologetics themselves.

In short, you were fooled into believing those videos. Congrats Glamis, you fell for a lie.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-01-2011, 12:32 PM

Just how many class-c fireworks would it take to blow up a Mosque? For that matter to even do damage?

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
In short, you were fooled into believing those videos. Congrats Glamis, you fell for a lie.
Oh the irony.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsRumors View Post
Just how many class-c fireworks would it take to blow up a Mosque? For that matter to even do damage?
Those were my thoughts exactly. Now if it was c-4, that would be a different story.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 04:36 AM
utah get me two

first i dont totally believe everything the city of deerborne wrote about it
first ammendment zone ?? now we have zones ??

2nd ill admit the acts 17 guys,2nd video was cut up big time
and seems fishy

but i find it impossable,to believe the 1st video is edited
to cast then into a certain light,they were being assulted plain and simple

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2001 f250 4x4 cc sb 6 in lift...dp 6 pos..
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 04:55 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamis_dave View Post
first i dont totally believe everything the city of deerborne wrote about it
first ammendment zone ?? now we have zones ??

2nd ill admit the acts 17 guys,2nd video was cut up big time
and seems fishy

but i find it impossable,to believe the 1st video is edited
to cast then into a certain light,they were being assulted plain and simple
Simple fact is Acts 17 group was lying. Plain and simple. They provoked people to get the reaction they wanted, then posted it online.

And if you read, the "zone" they were talking about was a place a person or group could go to solicit for free without paying for a booth. After all, it was a festival, and they are in business to raise money somehow. Every festival I go to has booths you have to rent in order to sell anything or distribute something.

Not some giant mystery here.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode