Report: Bush administration broke law in '06 races - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

Report: Bush administration broke law in '06 races

Report: Bush administration broke law in '06 races | ajc.com

Quote:
WASHINGTON In the runup to the 2006 midterm election in which Republicans lost control of the House, the Bush administration repeatedly broke the law by using federal funds to send Cabinet secretaries and other high-level political appointees to congressional districts of GOP candidates in tight races, according to a government report.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz

Re: Report: Bush administration broke law in '06 races

I really can't wait to see what comes out about the Obama Administration in the years after his "reign".

2002 F-250 CCSB Lariat 4x4 7.3 Mostly stock... for now

2003 Ford Ranger Fx4 Level ll Sonic Blue with 33s"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamfighter View Post
I'm getting it in the can right now!!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by David N View Post
I really can't wait to see what comes out about the Obama Administration in the years after his "reign".
I hope someone learns from this and keeps it from happening again...with Obama and all future Presidents.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 01:31 AM
Banned

They are all corrupt. They break their own laws they create.

I already have my preconcieved opinion on this matter. He bamboozled the majority of the nation. He hearded the sheep to the field of wolves. This manchild is a farse.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 02:06 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
They are all corrupt. They break their own laws they create.

I already have my preconcieved opinion on this matter. He bamboozled the majority of the nation. He hearded the sheep to the field of wolves. This manchild is a farse.

So your not terribly worried about the fact that Bush did it... but your god knows that Obama is doing it and should go straight to hell for his evil deeds...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 02:10 AM
PSN Local

Remember, everything is Bush's (or Cheney's)fault!!!! Just ask a lefty liberal - that is the only reasoning they have - forget the facts, they just get in the way.

Shawn
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 02:30 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzmail View Post
Remember, everything is Bush's (or Cheney's)fault!!!! Just ask a lefty liberal - that is the only reasoning they have - forget the facts, they just get in the way.

Shawn
Yo Shawn, the subject of the article is about what happened in 2006.

Who the hell do you think was in charge then?

I'll bet you didn't even read it.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 02:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
So your not terribly worried about the fact that Bush did it... but your god knows that Obama is doing it and should go straight to hell for his evil deeds...
What is frustrating at times and I am guilty of it, is that my first sentence was in repsonse to the topic, the second sentence was in response to David N.

Wow some of you really enjoy speaking for others. Thanks for your invalid input. Once again, an example of how people insert what they want to hear and read, not what was heard and read. You are incompetent. Who knows, maybe you or I are headed straight to hel1? I did not say he was going to hell. I implied he was evil, not God, that is my OPINION-COMPRENDE? GOD will be the final judge, not you or I. Again, you must have some fear of God. I still can't believe if you mention religion or God, everyone all a sudden gets defensive and you all jump on the fanatic bandwagon. God Bless.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 02:58 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Wow some of you really enjoy speaking for others. Thanks for your invalid input.
The ironic part about this is you do it CONSTANTLY on this forum towards other people, and yet you can't stand for anyone to do the same thing back at you.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 03:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
The ironic part about this is you do it CONSTANTLY on this forum towards other people, and yet you can't stand for anyone to do the same thing back at you.
No, I am not speaking for others nor do I insert words or attempt to -exception, I did once for Gandyman-sorry, I had to. All I have to do is say one word, and boy OH boy, I stirred the bees nest!!! You, gandyman, and a few others have tried to restate what I actually said, but failed miserably to actually state what was stated. Again just inserting how you wanted it to read for your own satisfaction. Now I take all that you have written and come to final conclusion and wrap it all up. I stand by how you would make believe a turd wouldn't smell, and try to sell that on us.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode