For the "Birthers" - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

For the "Birthers"

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Quote:
Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.

Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?"

In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."
Quote:
So far, the only birth document available on Obama is a Hawaii Certification of Live Birth that first appeared on the Internet during the 2008 presidential campaign. It was posted by two purportedly independent websites that have displayed a strong partisan bias for Obama – Snopes.com released the COLB in June 2008, and FactCheck.org published photographs of the document in August 2008.

WND previously reported the Hawaii Department of Health has refused to authenticate the COLB posted on the Internet by Snopes.com and FactCheck.org.

WND has reported that in 1961, Obama's grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, could have made an in-person report of a Hawaii birth even if the infant Barack Obama Jr. had been foreign-born.

Similarly, the newspaper announcements of Obama's birth do not prove he was born in Hawaii, since they could have been triggered by the grandparents registering the birth as Hawaiian, even if the baby was born elsewhere.

Moreover, WND has documented that the address reported in the newspaper birth announcements was the home of the grandparents.

WND also has reported that Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment in Honolulu, even after he was supposedly married to Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, and that Dunham left Hawaii within three weeks of the baby's birth to attend the University of Washington in Seattle.

Dunham did not return to Hawaii until after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in June 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.

Conceivably, the yet undisclosed birth record in the state archives that Abercrombie has discovered may have come from the grandparents registering Obama's birth, an event that would have triggered both the newspaper birth announcements and availability of a Certification of Live Birth, even if no long-form birth certificate existed.

WND has also reported that Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, has maintained that there is no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health and that neither Honolulu hospital – Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center – has any record that Obama was born there.
Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Gandy Dancer

Re: For the "Birthers"

World Net Daily

How did they come to that conclusion from this (taken from the link in the WND article).

Hawaii Newspaper Interview (click here)

Quote:

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

If this doesn't prove that WND flat out lies....I don't know what does.

"Birthers" .....BwaaaHaaaaHaaaa......

And yet, I'll bet the usual suspects will jump on it........... because that is what they want to believe.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #3 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 09:02 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
World Net Daily

How did they come to that conclusion from this (taken from the link in the WND article).

Hawaii Newspaper Interview (click here)

If this doesn't prove that WND flat out lies....I don't know what does.

"Birthers" .....BwaaaHaaaaHaaaa......

And yet, I'll bet the usual suspects will jump on it........... because that is what they want to believe.

All he has to do is produce it. I'm not saying that he was not born there. I think he probably was. But he claimed to be a foreign student and I don't think he wants conflicting documents out. His sealed college records will find their way out eventually. I just think he was cheap going to college.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 F350 4X4
SCT with TSD Tunes
4" straight exhaust

post #4 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 10:10 PM
<-- it's like that

World Net Daily is a joke..... that's never funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSATX View Post
All he has to do is produce it.
He did. The so-called "birthers" ignored it, and to this day claim that he still hasn't "produced it" to the public.

Quote:
I'm not saying that he was not born there. I think he probably was. But he claimed to be a foreign student and I don't think he wants conflicting documents out.
That was yet again another debunked WND spawned lie. Obama never claimed to be a foreign student. WND made up that story.

Quote:
His sealed college records will find their way out eventually. I just think he was cheap going to college.
His college records aren't exactly "sealed". It was already proven through his college records that Obama did not attend as a "foreign" student with financial aid only available through foreign students.

Again, it was another WND lie. It's really sad what misinformation can do, and how people are so quick to believe it.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Does anyone really know the truth beyond internet pics etc? Sure, some will believe anything they see on the internet, but was it real? I dont care one way or the other, he is who he is now which is very sad, but I dont think theres anything anyone can do about it. Why dont they just prove it to everyone, without a shadow of a doubt, so people stop making it such a big issue? Personally, Im tired of hearing about it.
post #6 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 12:22 AM
R.I.P. DAD

The thing is this souldnt be a circus act to try and perform, he was a senator and if I'm not mistaken would have also had to show his birth certificate then.

Its funny how something like this is made into some bait and switch hide and seek game. Obviously there is something askew here or it wouldnt be a big deal.

How ever the same people calling others who just want nothing more than proof birthers are the same one's who think Bush ordered 911 and eat up Micheal Moorons dribble with a big spoon.

08 6.4 lots of stuff.

R.I.P. TMCS (SS) Brooks R Newell, I will forever miss you.

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

-Ronald Reagan
post #7 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 12:49 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTRBD View Post
Does anyone really know the truth beyond internet pics etc? Sure, some will believe anything they see on the internet, but was it real? I dont care one way or the other, he is who he is now which is very sad, but I dont think theres anything anyone can do about it. Why dont they just prove it to everyone, without a shadow of a doubt, so people stop making it such a big issue? Personally, Im tired of hearing about it.
I agree with you that there is nothing that can be done with it now.
I dont think he took the position of POTUS legally, according to the
US constitution.

97 250 EC 4x4
5 speed
6637 Napa Filter
ccv mod
3" diamond eye dp
175cc 80% over Rosewood inj.
Custom tuning by Cale Thompson

4" Rough Country Lift
315-70-17 BFG AT Tires
Rebuilt zf5 at 250000
my new favorite gun:
LAR grizzly 50 BMG big boar
post #8 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 02:30 AM
PSN Local

Exclamation Re: For the "Birthers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by salprofish View Post
I agree with you that there is nothing that can be done with it now.
I dont think he took the position of POTUS legally, according to the
US constitution.

I wish the thing would get settled, it's so easy to produce the document IF he has it....

The whole thing smells of corruption....just look at all the government support available for illegals, they don't need a birth certificate to collect.

-08 F350 CC/SB
-S475 Billet turbo with .90AR housing @49PSI
-Elite custom aged Head studs
-Elite Valvetrain upgrade W/ Colt Cam (stage2)
-Black Maxx with MCC custom tuning
-SUNCOAST BILLET transmission W/ Precision TC
-Air Dog DF165
-Caltracs traction bars
-Detroit Locker
-Amsoil bumper to bumper
-BIG THANKS TO REIFF DIESEL!!
post #9 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 10:33 AM
TennesseeHillbilly

If anything, these nut jobs that believe everything Obamie and his mainstream media tells them......should be the FIRST ones to call for him to reveal ALL of his records. That way they could say "NANA, NANA, NANA....I TOLD YOU SO"! Instead they hide behind him and point a finger at those who SUPPORT the Constitution and believe it should be followed AS WRITTEN!

The c0cksucker has something to hide, whether it's his citizenship or something else......it doesn't take a genius to figure it out...but then again there aren't many left wing geniuses!

It doesn't matter to me where the prik was born, he's still a sorry excuse for a POTUS with a fukin agenda that DOESN'T favor you and me.

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
post #10 of 52 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Caption This

If he wasn't born in Hawaii or if he was born in Hawaii and claimed foreign citizenship, has a crime been committed?

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode