List of tax hikes from Obama care! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Banned

List of tax hikes from Obama care!

Comprehensive List of Tax Hikes in Obamacare

Also pay close attention to those who are exempt from this bill. -Religious Objectors! What the hell is that?! Mike Savage is for the repeal of Obamacare, but feels that will fail in an attempt to stop it. His solution is thru these exemptions and filing suit against the gov't. It will ultimately shut down the bill. He used a good case that was used against FDR when he pushed the NRA- not the national rifle assoc. (National Recovery Administration). I am looking up the case currently so I can put some light into this.

BTW, did anyone else here about this on Savage last night? It was loaded with Zing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Re: List of tax hikes from Obama care!

The Story of the Schechter Brothers - Coordination Problem

this is the basis of argument -please read and you will understand. Relates to exemptions of our current obamacare.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Amity Schlaes Michael Savage: We have the answer to ObamaCare: The Story of the Schechter Brothers! | rightasicanbe.com

Hopefully this will tie it all together for you.

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 02:01 PM
Gandy Dancer

Savage is a right-wing extremist, who wouldn't know how to give a balanced and truthful view............if it was written for him.

Everyone is aware of the Individual Mandate and its drawbacks, so he's not shining any new light on it.

As to the rest, it only applies to those making more than $200K-$250K joint.

That's not new either.

Not to mention that he's a bigoted homophobe, who's popularity is based on how much hate and vitriol he can spew.

He makes Limpbaugh look like a choir boy.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Savage is a right-wing extremist, who wouldn't know how to give a balanced and truthful view............if it was written for him.

Everyone is aware of the Individual Mandate and its drawbacks, so he's not shining any new light on it.

As to the rest, it only applies to those making more than $200K-$250K joint.

That's not new either.

Not to mention that he's a bigoted homophobe, who's popularity is based on how much hate and vitriol he can spew.

He makes Limpbaugh look like a choir boy.

The light he is shining is the exemptions and how the bill can be put on its knees with just that. He speaks logically to me. I make sense of what he is saying and I understand wholeheartedly what he conveys in his message. Trying to make you understand what his message is is like you having me try to understand gay opera...
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 03:12 PM
<-- it's like that

Mike Savage is a douche. I can't believe people actually listen to him.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
Banned

No different than any of us not listening to you or gandy's spin... If I can get this straight, he is a multimillionaire with millions of followers and you are one with maybe one or two followers. I am scratching my head wondering who the real douche is?

I really don't mind one bit what anyone thinks of the man. He is popular cause he speaks what are on the minds of us all, its just a matter of putting it on a loudspeaker so everyone can hear it. He speaks for the silent majority, and that is what many can't stand. Reality bites.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 07:27 PM
PSN Veteran

Some people dont like to hear the truth, Binder. They would rather get their info from MSNBC and CNN. That way its all flowers and rainbows in their world. Michael Savage has every right to be pi$$ed. The country he loves is headed down the crapper and the sheep dont even see it coming. If you arent mad, you are either ignorant or you arent an American.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 08:00 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
No different than any of us not listening to you or gandy's spin... If I can get this straight, he is a multimillionaire with millions of followers and you are one with maybe one or two followers. I am scratching my head wondering who the real douche is?

I really don't mind one bit what anyone thinks of the man. He is popular cause he speaks what are on the minds of us all, its just a matter of putting it on a loudspeaker so everyone can hear it. He speaks for the silent majority, and that is what many can't stand. Reality bites.
Paris Hilton is a famous multimillionaire too with millions of followers. Yet she still doesn't have a brain in her head.

A person isn't popular because of how smart they are. It's easier to become popular by being a sensationalist rather than using intelligence.

He is divisive, a sensationalist, extremely biased, a pathological liar, racist, homophobic, etc. He is in the same category as Maddow, Beck, Limbaugh, Olbermann, etc. They all make money off of scare-tactic and divisive rhetoric.

That's the reality.

Sorry if I don't believe in someone who is a sellout by making millions of dollars bull sh!tting on air for a living. Some people need to learn the difference between factual news, and entertainment. Savage is there for entertainment value only.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Paris Hilton is a famous multimillionaire too with millions of followers. Yet she still doesn't have a brain in her head.

A person isn't popular because of how smart they are. It's easier to become popular by being a sensationalist rather than using intelligence.

He is divisive, a sensationalist, extremely biased, a pathological liar, racist, homophobic, etc. He is in the same category as Maddow, Beck, Limbaugh, Olbermann, etc. They all make money off of scare-tactic and divisive rhetoric.

That's the reality.

Sorry if I don't believe in someone who is a sellout by making millions of dollars bull sh!tting on air for a living. Some people need to learn the difference between factual news, and entertainment. Savage is there for entertainment value only.
Wow what an analogy you used there! I am not surprised with this coming from you. There is a difference between those borned into it and those who had nothing to start with. Again the problem is you can't handle the truth. Someday the truth will set you free, and maybe just maybe you will be more pleasant to converse with on here. There is always hope, but I know you voted for that the last go around, so I guess, I must face reality. The schecter brothers is a perfect example of how we can destroy Obamacare, and you don't like to hear this. He brought up a factual case and now you are saying this is all for show! This guy will only gain in popularity as this country keeps going the direction its going. I would just like you to disprove what he is actually saying... Maybe if you would listen with open ears and clear mind, you might just learn a thing or two, because trust me, I watch and listen the other side. Case in point, just on Thursday morning on CNN, you could have swore that each man and woman on earth were holding hands singing in unison together. Exactly one hour of watching there glee filled, everything is hunky dory, I turned it to Fox news, they report, recored foreclosures, jobless rate up, gases prices up, inflation is here. So one side you have them trying to keep you in the dark, and the other side at least reporting what everyone should at least hear about.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode