Repeal Obamacare - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 11:53 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Repeal Obamacare

If you havent signed yet, now is the time.

Join Mike Huckabee and demand Congress Repeal It Now!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-13-2011, 01:21 AM
All Talk, No Walk?

Send a message via AIM to RSieck
Re: Repeal Obamacare

I don't want to pay...

Early 99 PSD 4x4, Goerend Billet Tranny & Converter, GREEN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-13-2011, 04:49 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

You will be paying a lot more once Obamacare is up and running.

There are other sites where you can sign and not pay from what I hear.

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-13-2011, 05:01 PM
PSN Veteran

I heard about it on the radio, and they wanted me to pay. They kept calling and calling me wanting a donation. I would give em one if I wasn't 18, in college and paying for EVERYTHING myself. Pretty much leaves me broke

2000 7.3 F-350, PHP Tunes, 5" straight pipe, intake, gauges
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-14-2011, 04:09 AM
Yeah, it's like that

As much as I would like to see Obamacare repealed and them spend a few years actually fixing our healthcare with real regulations instead of someones wet dreams, it isn't going to happen in the next two years. The senate is still basically controlled by the the Dems, just not the landside they had before, we still have Obama as President which can veto even if someway that the house and senate did repeal it and ther is no way in fuk they will have 2/3rd in both the house in senate to over ride Obama's veto power. This is just a pipe dream

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 09:24 PM
PSN Local

I understand you point, but it is not just a pipe dream for the new Congress. This is a promise that they made and are standing by it. I'm glad they are at least doing what they can even though it can't go anywhere.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 F350 4X4
SCT with TSD Tunes
4" straight exhaust
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 01:36 PM
blame the dog..

Fred Thompson had a good point on his radio show last night..
all you have to do is remove the "mandatory" clause, and the whole thing is dead.

Quote:
This site needs new newbs.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLDickmon View Post
Fred Thompson had a good point on his radio show last night..
all you have to do is remove the "mandatory" clause, and the whole thing is dead.
And if not the House, Senate and President......hopefully SCOTUS.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 03:41 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsRumors View Post
And if not the House, Senate and President......hopefully SCOTUS.
The SCOTUS is the ONLY chance in hell that the health care reform will be repealed or dismantled in any way, and it will be addressed by the mandatory clause.

Face it, having one party come out saying they will simply overturn health care is stupid at best, and nothing more than a political show at worst. If they were actually serious about it, not only would they say that they want to repeal the heath care legislation, but that they would have announced a better plan to replace it with.

But alas, they don't. They don't have a plan to address the uninsured, skyrocketing health care costs, taxpayer costs, etc. They simply want to get rid of it, and that won't happen. Period.

People can wish in one hand, and sh!t in the other, and see which one gets filled first.

As most of you know, I'm against the health care bill that was passed. However, if we're going to get rid of it, we need something better to replace it with. Blindly announcing that they want to repeal it without replacing it with common sense legislation doesn't fly, and doesn't stand a rat's chance in hell.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
The SCOTUS is the ONLY chance in hell that the health care reform will be repealed or dismantled in any way, and it will be addressed by the mandatory clause.

Face it, having one party come out saying they will simply overturn health care is stupid at best, and nothing more than a political show at worst. If they were actually serious about it, not only would they say that they want to repeal the heath care legislation, but that they would have announced a better plan to replace it with.

But alas, they don't. They don't have a plan to address the uninsured, skyrocketing health care costs, taxpayer costs, etc. They simply want to get rid of it, and that won't happen. Period.

People can wish in one hand, and sh!t in the other, and see which one gets filled first.

As most of you know, I'm against the health care bill that was passed. However, if we're going to get rid of it, we need something better to replace it with. Blindly announcing that they want to repeal it without replacing it with common sense legislation doesn't fly, and doesn't stand a rat's chance in hell.
How do you know?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode