Al Gore? Call your office, an Inconvenient Truth is waiting for you.... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Cummins Owner

Al Gore? Call your office, an Inconvenient Truth is waiting for you....

Snow in 49 of 50 states.....yeah, Global warming is coming at you!

Of course, some of my Libtard friends are quick to respond that global warming means more snow because there is more co2 in the atmosphere....typical BS talking points from morons.

It's the SUN Stupid...and the sun is entering a dormant period....which means buckle up kids, we are going to have some cold years ahead of us...but don't worry. Obama has locked up most of our natural resources so we can't use them to warm ourselves.....

2011 F250 Superduty CC Dark Blue Pearl Metallic

"Recovering Cummin's Owner"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 02:42 PM
One of a kind

Re: Al Gore? Call your office, an Inconvenient Truth is waiting for you....

I dont care anymore just because I am tired of getting pissed off all the time. But hey thats what you get when you put a @#$^& in office. See if you can figure out what that word is.

2010 F-350, Auto,4X4, 4dr long bed, SCT/Gearhead, S&B, High Idle,Guages:boost,egt,trans, 2.5" Leveling Kit/Track Bar, PMF bars, 325-60-20's on 20x10 XD Revolvers
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 03:00 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockF250 View Post
Snow in 49 of 50 states.....yeah, Global warming is coming at you!

Of course, some of my Libtard friends are quick to respond that global warming means more snow because there is more co2 in the atmosphere....typical BS talking points from morons.

It's the SUN Stupid...and the sun is entering a dormant period....which means buckle up kids, we are going to have some cold years ahead of us...but don't worry. Obama has locked up most of our natural resources so we can't use them to warm ourselves.....
I dont agree with any of the Global warming stuff either...but you dont really believe that the sun just goes into a dormant period in the a matter of a year do you?

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Science rulz

Send a message via AIM to Coltaine

Several reasons, the volcano eruption in Iceland caused a cold summer and winter over here, and probably affected a lot of the northern hemisphere.

But I'm pretty sure if you look at the temps on average for the past 20 years there's an increase in the average temperature, globally that is.

And the sun is at the end of an 11 year cycle IIRC, starting on a 7 year cycle or something like that.

One of them truckless bastards.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-14-2011, 04:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine View Post
Several reasons, the volcano eruption in Iceland caused a cold summer and winter over here, and probably affected a lot of the northern hemisphere.

But I'm pretty sure if you look at the temps on average for the past 20 years there's an increase in the average temperature, globally that is.

And the sun is at the end of an 11 year cycle IIRC, starting on a 7 year cycle or something like that.
Coltaine, you are seriously going to look at a 20 year period over 1 billion years? People who believe in global warming are no different than those who believe the sky is blue. What do you call the last 10,000 years. We were in an ice age and that is fact. Are we in an ice age now? Since that time, we must have been on a warming trend?

This gentlemen was the keynote speaker at our annual Fertilizer conference in Madison,WI this past week. I suggest you all check him out.

Dr. Jay H. Lehr

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-14-2011, 04:13 AM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine View Post

Did you eat paint chips as a child?

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode