Hung from the student center. - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Hung from the student center.

Many many years ago my dad went to the Dominican Republic and returned with a little Haitian statue that he named Pedro. It is about 4 feet tall made of solid wood. Pedro is playing a bongo drum. Growing up that little fuk terrified me my whole life. My dad always kept him in the basement, everytime I would go down there was pedro starring at me. I still hate that little bastard and if it were up to me it would be destroyed.....seriously I would burn it.

My brother however loves Pedro. He takes him with him to wherever he is attending college. My brother is enrolled in a college in Minn. A couple months ago Pedro was taken from my brothers house. One of his freinds who happens to be a profesional rock climber took Pedro. This person free climbed up the side of the student center holding Pedro and hung him from the roof of the building....First this is very impressive because the building to me looks impossible to climb. However hanging a black statue is going to cause a stir...

When all the staff and students came to school Monday you can imagine....

In the meantime I get a call from my Dad telling me all about this, he was truely pissed. I on the other hand was completly jacked (not because he is black) but because I hate Pedro. My bro gets caught in the middle and it turned into a complete mess. The FBI was contacted, Hate Crime, on the Today Show etc.....

When the police went to get Pedro one would think they would just pull him to the top and carry him down. But no they cut the rope and Pedro dropped a long ways back to earth. This was great news to me I figured FINALLY he was destroyed. Pedro was unharmed which proves he is possesed.

After a month or so of interviews etc etc my brother refused to press charges and the climber had to do a lot of community service. Please keep in mind this was just a joke (bad judgment) but still a joke.
Officials: Statue Hung at UMC a Prank | WDAZ | Grand Forks, ND

Police: Hanging statue in Minn. campus was prank - WKBT News 8 - La Crosse, WI

Hanging effigy only a prank at U-Minnesota Crookston | On Campus

2006 Triple Turbo Dodge

7.3 injectors are like greeters at wal mart. They are there and they do there job, but you can't ask them to do anything quickly or they will get confused and give up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Metal - It kicks your ass

Re: Hung from the student center.

I bet if the statue was white none of this would break out like it did.

Modded L99

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtboy25 View Post
I bet if the statue was white none of this would break out like it did.
I am sure it wouldent.

2006 Triple Turbo Dodge

7.3 injectors are like greeters at wal mart. They are there and they do there job, but you can't ask them to do anything quickly or they will get confused and give up.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Recruit #211

definately wouldn't and if it was a racial slur history tells me it would"ve been hung by the neck not buy the waist or torso some people jus want to throw little things way out of proporsion jus to cause a problem but hey i think its pretty funny

e99 ec/sb 6spd 4x4 swamps 4pos, con ofe, airaid stage 2, ccv mod, ebpv delete, magnaflow 4" turboback duals,
autometer phantom II's, 38r, comp 910, h11s, and pushrods 327k and still kickin
next to come more fuel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRodTractor
A 6.0 is a good choice - every boat needs an anchor.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 05:07 PM
<--Spy Vs. Spy

Wow.

228-365-0698
Sheep only have two speeds, 'grazing' and 'stampede'.
Regulated Returns are on SALE!!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 05:41 PM
PSN Veteran

I think it is pretty funny but still a friend wold get one hell of an azz whoopin over the community service

2006 ford F 250 Amarillo 4" turbo back other than that stock for now
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcassens View Post
I think it is pretty funny but still a friend wold get one hell of an azz whoopin over the community service
No my bro dident get any....

2006 Triple Turbo Dodge

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 06:05 PM
All done now

Poor Pedro. Nobody even cares how he felt. Haiti must have some tough wood.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode