Bush on Hannity. Great Interview - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Banning Smut

Bush on Hannity. Great Interview

Missed the interview when it aired last month. I'm not a huge Hannity fan...but this interview was done without all the political bs. Granted....the interview is to promote Bush's book, but I truly believe he was a leader. He wasn't perfect....especially during the last part of his second term, but he still led with conviction. Something that I don't see in the current President. Yes...I miss him yet.

It's a good interview if you have the time to watch it. Its 5 sections...but each one is only like 8 minutes...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 03:19 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Bush on Hannity. Great Interview

There is more of the interview that they did on the Crawford Ranch when both of them are in jeans and button-downs while driving around in Bush's F-150 (with GW driving). I like the candid nature of the interview and, as always, there was more to EVERY story he told from his presidency than was portrayed to the general public. I always enjoy the "Paul Harvey"...the rest of the story.

2000 F350 PSD, 4X4, CC, LB, 6-speed/ PHP Tuning /1.0 Turbo (no wastegate) with WW/ 4" turbo back exhaust/ AIS Intake with fender sleeve/ Isspro EV gauges/

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehunter View Post
I always enjoy the "Paul Harvey"...the rest of the story.
Me too.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Banning Smut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehunter View Post
There is more of the interview that they did on the Crawford Ranch when both of them are in jeans and button-downs while driving around in Bush's F-150 (with GW driving). I like the candid nature of the interview and, as always, there was more to EVERY story he told from his presidency than was portrayed to the general public. I always enjoy the "Paul Harvey"...the rest of the story.
I thought this interview was cool the way they had members of his old staff (Andy Card etc) in the staff and the double amputee who ran with him at the White House.

Watch the way he teared up when the stories were retold about servicemen etc. That speaks volumes of his character. I admire the way he has deliberately made sure not to comment on the current administartion.....even when being lured by reporters.

I've got the book coming in the mail. Look forward to reading it.

|
|
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Banning Smut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Me too.

I was wondering when you would show up Ricky. Nice to see he can make jokes at his own expense dont you think? Video is pretty tasteless though...

|
|
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTSUPERD View Post
I was wondering when you would show up Ricky. Nice to see he can make jokes at his own expense dont you think? Video is pretty tasteless though...
Self-deprecating humor is great.

Except when good people have lost their lives.

He would have done himself a bigger service if he hadn't made the jokes about it in the first place.

But then, that's his lack of common sense showing through.

And yes, the video probably could have been just as revealing....without the lives lost being shown.

As I've said before, I also give him credit for not getting involved in current politics.

That is one of the more admirable actions he's taken IMHO.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Banning Smut

You know I respect you and your opinion...disagree...but still respect it.

|
|
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTSUPERD View Post
You know I respect you and your opinion...disagree...but still respect it.
Same here.

Quote:
I can be possible.
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 04:20 PM
I make smut cry

I dvr'd it last night. Hannity is at his best when he sits and listens. Watching GW you could really tell he loved his job and this country. I'm reading his book right now. I really recommend people read it. I've gained so much more respect for him for what he has been through as our nations leader. So many tough decisions on one man's plate...
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Junior Mint

I've never been so cynical that I can be lead to believe that any of the highest leaders of our nation aren't in politics for the pure love of country. That includes the ones I disagree w/ the most, including Dubya.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode