sexual orientation in the military - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 06:21 AM Thread Starter
utah get me two

sexual orientation in the military

just here i want to cover 1 (READ 1 POINTE AT A TIME)
THEN WE WILL GO ONTO THE NEXT.
if you cant refrain from going off topic,then start your own thread..

topicwhy arnt there co'ed showers in the military

anser the question only.......
no other comments,because i have a question that builds on this anser
and my next builds on that anser ect..
please try to follow my rules,even tho i have zero athority

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2001 f250 4x4 cc sb 6 in lift...dp 6 pos..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 07:24 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: sexual orientation in the military

Because there aren't coed showers any where in life.. Not in high schools, not anywhere. Why would there be?

2000 7.3 F-350, PHP Tunes, 5" straight pipe, intake, gauges
post #3 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 08:36 AM
Who is Obama?

Send a message via AIM to razorscs

I see where you are going with this, and understand your point, but there is more to keeping things such as showering co-ed beyond sexual attraction. Privacy, hygiene practices one sex may not be comfortable with the other seeing, etc. But I do agree, attraction does play a part in it, it's just not the only one.

SOLD 2002 F350

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOLD2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII

NEW 2004 F250 CCSB 4" Lift on 35" Road Venture AT KL78, Matt's tunes, Turbo Back Exhaust, River City 62mm Non-Vgt Turbo.
post #4 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 11:17 AM
40 lug nuts

After sitting in the desert for months, you'd be surprised at the number of women you find attractive.

BULLETPROOF DIESEL
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Biofuels Technologies
1A Auto

2005 F-250
post #5 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 12:49 PM
Caption This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake05 View Post
After sitting in the desert for months, you'd be surprised at the number of women you find attractive.
i hadn't thought of that. Gays in the military might be a good thing. You will have someone to have sex with when you've been away from women for long periods.

As for the showers, it would be too demoralizing to the straight guys to know that the Queers had bigger peckers than they had.

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
post #6 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 02:00 PM
40 lug nuts

Funniest thing I heard about after a long deployment: RAF pilot flying a troop transport back into England came over the PA with the standard announcement. "Welcome back to England, the temperature on the ground is.......blah, blah, blah. And to all the women returning home - congratulations! You're officially ugly again"

BULLETPROOF DIESEL

Biofuels Technologies
1A Auto

2005 F-250
post #7 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
utah get me two

so would you agree,that showering with women
would be downright distracting ???

would you even want to go out and do your jobs,after a shower looking at those soft naked bodys,
everyone would be all horney and grumpy,pissed off
everyone would be distracted right ????

post #8 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 09:42 PM
<-- it's like that

Under DADT, a soldier could already be showing with a homosexual. Problem is, they most likely don't know it.

Without DADT, at least there's a better chance that you might know who is and isn't gay, and change your showering routine accordingly if you feel so inclined.

Something to roll around in the ol' noggin. Let that digest a little, then post back after the chills have subsided.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #9 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
utah get me two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Under DADT, a soldier could already be showing with a homosexual. Problem is, they most likely don't know it.

Without DADT, at least there's a better chance that you might know who is and isn't gay, and change your showering routine accordingly if you feel so inclined.

Something to roll around in the ol' noggin. Let that digest a little, then post back after the chills have subsided.

typical !!!!!
dont anser the question
and skip on ahead,with weak bla,bla,bla like that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
anser the question.........

post #10 of 88 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 11:14 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamis_dave View Post
typical !!!!!
dont anser the question
and skip on ahead,with weak bla,bla,bla like that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
anser the question.........
I did.

Your thread title and first post talk about sexual orientation and showering.

I'm simply stating the obvious..... gays already take showers with others. Once people come to terms that this has already been happening for years, suddenly DADT seems rather stupid..... as does your question and intent of starting this thread.

Now, why don't women shower with men? That's easy... there's two reasons, and they are completely obvious. First, men do have certain "feelings" towards women... and I'm not talking about sexual feelings whatsoever. I'm talking about the reasons why a vast majority of men won't get into a fistfight with a woman. Yes, men do view women differently... even different than other men, or even a gay man.

Second, women also view men differently. Again, I'm not talking about sexual attraction here. A woman wouldn't want to be naked in a room with another man, simply because they would not feel safe. There is the whole rape mentality that many women fear.

So there you have it. Why won't most men get into a fistfight with a woman? Why do women fear being raped? That's why men and women don't shower together.

If it really was sexual attraction, and that was the ONLY reason, then we would have co-ed showers, and would have had them for a LONG time now.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode