"The" Mosque wants 9/11 grant money - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 02:45 AM Thread Starter

"The" Mosque wants 9/11 grant money

Critics Furious Mosque Developers Want 9/11 Money News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

Quote:
The debate over the proposed mosque and community center at Ground Zero was heating up once more Tuesday. Those opposed to the project are furious after learning the developers of Park 51 have applied for grant money, CBS 2′s Kathryn Brown reports.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 02:50 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Re: "The" Mosque wants 9/11 grant money

Ya, I was listening to this today...

I dont think tax dollars should be used for any thing that is religion related.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 02:55 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Ya, I was listening to this today...

I dont think tax dollars should be used for any thing that is religion related.
Ditto.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 03:26 AM
Banned

I would 86 that idea in a blink of an eye. When do we say enough is enough? This is getting out of control. Yet we are the ones that are bigots, racists, extremist, etc. To put this into perspective, the muslims are like a drop of rain, the rain falls and makes contact with the surface (soil/concrete/blacktop or whatever). The rain freezes and fractures the surface, creating a wedge/entry point, allowing more and more, in this case muslims to enter and proliferate into this country. That is what they are doing. Finding an easy entry point and capitlizing on it. We all can say we don't like this, don't want it and so on, but what can we actually do is the real question? Fight fire with fire? Say no to grant money and that is it. I would make this impossible for them to build there. I would throw naked women at it and anything I could get my hands on.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
I would 86 that idea in a blink of an eye. When do we say enough is enough? This is getting out of control. Yet we are the ones that are bigots, racists, extremist, etc. To put this into perspective, the muslims are like a drop of rain, the rain falls and makes contact with the surface (soil/concrete/blacktop or whatever). The rain freezes and fractures the surface, creating a wedge/entry point, allowing more and more, in this case muslims to enter and proliferate into this country. That is what they are doing. Finding an easy entry point and capitlizing on it. We all can say we don't like this, don't want it and so on, but what can we actually do is the real question? Fight fire with fire? Say no to grant money and that is it. I would make this impossible for them to build there. I would throw naked women at it and anything I could get my hands on.
So you think that we should try and keep Muslims from coming here?

What's next....deport the ones that are already here?

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
So you think that we should try and keep Muslims from coming here?

What's next....deport the ones that are already here?

My hypothesis with all your remarks, is you want to instigate an argument just to argue. What part of my remarks are not understandable? 86 it and force them to build else where. This is not the place for a mosque and they don't deserve any assistance from us to even get something like this started. Not there or anywhere. They wanna build a mosque, they fund it 100% from their supporters, and look elsewhere to build. Comprende...
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
My hypothesis with all your remarks, is you want to instigate an argument just to argue. What part of my remarks are not understandable? 86 it and force them to build else where. This is not the place for a mosque and they don't deserve any assistance from us to even get something like this started. Not there or anywhere. They wanna build a mosque, they fund it 100% from their supporters, and look elsewhere to build. Comprende...
Any reasonably intelligent person would take away the same impression I had, from your comments.

Quote:
To put this into perspective, the muslims are like a drop of rain, the rain falls and makes contact with the surface (soil/concrete/blacktop or whatever). The rain freezes and fractures the surface, creating a wedge/entry point, allowing more and more, in this case muslims to enter and proliferate into this country. That is what they are doing. Finding an easy entry point and capitlizing on it.
Now, instead of deflecting and pretending you didn't say it....why don't you explain what you meant by these comments?

Is that so hard?

Quote:
I can be possible.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 04:31 PM
Banned

my point on that is they will use this mosque just like every other mosque for entry points and recruiting. Trust me, I know you and I would/could have a good relation if we sat down across from each other. That is the problem with internet threads. You cannot convey or listen to the tones and hidden messages in speech itself. It requires too much typing to emphasize what I am trying to present. I am all up for good argument, but many nationalities are focusing on the best angle they can to enter our country and force their will upon us.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
my point on that is they will use this mosque just like every other mosque for entry points and recruiting. Trust me, I know you and I would/could have a good relation if we sat down across from each other. That is the problem with internet threads. You cannot convey or listen to the tones and hidden messages in speech itself. It requires too much typing to emphasize what I am trying to present.
That's why I ask specific questions, to ensure that I am understanding correctly.

Quote:
I am all up for good argument, but many nationalities are focusing on the best angle they can to enter our country and force their will upon us.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I keep hearing you say that we should limit immigration to those who are "like us."

You do have a rudimentary knowledge, of how this country was founded and what we stand for.....don't you?

Quote:
I can be possible.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 07:27 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
That's why I ask specific questions, to ensure that I am understanding correctly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I keep hearing you say that we should limit immigration to those who are "like us."

You do have a rudimentary knowledge, of how this country was founded and what we stand for.....don't you?

Or is it that you (and the left) have perverted what our forefathers really meant?

I see what you are saying, dont get me wrong, but do you really think they would allow the things that are going on today?

I highlighted the last part for you so you can make sure to answer. This is not an attack so please dont take it as such.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode