Some more Do as I say, not as I do... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-20-2010, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Some more Do as I say, not as I do...

Obama's 'Beast' of a limo stands out at green NATO summit - Yahoo! News

Hope you all caught that they flew his limo separately... I love the hypocrisy. They tout all this green movement chit, yet they are the ones consuming it all.... How much fuel did that use and will use when they fly it back here to the states.

Pocket, you better snope this, make sure this is factual.

the problem with facts that you so desire, is that you can't handle the facts. You tell us that we only like the facts when they adhere to our philosophy, but I truly believe it is the other way around with you and a few others. Any level headed individual can decipher this. Can you accept anything at face value? Anyone can sound halfway intelligent, but very few can make people believe in what you are stepping in. Men of actions are more believable than men of words. Obama's actions are more believable than his words, do you follow?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-20-2010, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Re: Some more Do as I say, not as I do...

here is a good quote that may instill some thought...

A Nation can survive it's Fools,
And even the ambitious......
BUT it cannot survive
TREASON FROM WITHIN.....
CICERO 42 BC

Does this remind you of the Fort Hood shooting anyone?? Anyone???
post #3 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-20-2010, 09:52 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Obama's 'Beast' of a limo stands out at green NATO summit - Yahoo! News

Hope you all caught that they flew his limo separately... I love the hypocrisy. They tout all this green movement chit, yet they are the ones consuming it all.... How much fuel did that use and will use when they fly it back here to the states.

Pocket, you better snope this, make sure this is factual.

the problem with facts that you so desire, is that you can't handle the facts. You tell us that we only like the facts when they adhere to our philosophy, but I truly believe it is the other way around with you and a few others. Any level headed individual can decipher this. Can you accept anything at face value? Anyone can sound halfway intelligent, but very few can make people believe in what you are stepping in. Men of actions are more believable than men of words. Obama's actions are more believable than his words, do you follow?
So you would rather have the president of the USA arrive in a hybrid?

Do you understand what that "limo" houses? There is a reason every US President has brought the "limo" with them on overseas trips...

The car is NBC sealed, built to be safe thru about any forseable attack short of a 1000# bomb from above.

I dont like him anymore then anyone, but for crying out loud, pick on something other then what any president for the past 30 years has or would have done.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe

post #4 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-21-2010, 03:09 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
I dont like him anymore then anyone, but for crying out loud, pick on something other then what any president for the past 30 years has or would have done.
Hard to do if you're such a simple minded person.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #5 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-21-2010, 12:06 PM

I agree this is normal operating procedure for any President.....but in this day and time of budget crisis, video confrencing & "green" talks.....I thought we were going to get change

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #6 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-21-2010, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Hard to do if you're such a simple minded person.

I am pleased to hear that you can come out and openly state your character. It takes a hell of man to come out and say it. It is good thing you have no pride left or credibility.

Why not a hybrid, or unmarked taxi or anything. We can send a president unanounced to Iraq and know one knows anything about it, but we can't send our prez to a country of leaders without his full body armor. And then you wonder why so many countries dislike us? We flaunt it!
post #7 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Science rulz

Send a message via AIM to Coltaine

I'm sure there were others doing the exact same thing, like not long ago when our PM took a private jet to Copenhagen when he just as easily could have taken a train, which takes about 3 hrs longer, nearly all the other officials from Norway opted for that option. This was going to one of those climate meetings as well.

And official meetings are different then a secret trip to a warzone, these things are planned and announced beforehand and it's generally known who's going to be there at least a month before the event. Obviously they'll go with the safest approach.

One of them truckless bastards.
post #8 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Junior Mint

Actually Coltaine, even though that should be obvious, it's not obvious to many members on PSN.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-21-2010, 04:26 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
I am pleased to hear that you can come out and openly state your character. It takes a hell of man to come out and say it. It is good thing you have no pride left or credibility.

Why not a hybrid, or unmarked taxi or anything. We can send a president unanounced to Iraq and know one knows anything about it, but we can't send our prez to a country of leaders without his full body armor. And then you wonder why so many countries dislike us? We flaunt it!

I am sure there is nothing you want more then for the sitting President to be taken out by a "stray" RPG or the likes...

Myself, I would rather have him serve his single term, then fade quickly into the darkness...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #10 of 135 (permalink) Old 11-21-2010, 04:59 PM
Caption This

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
I am sure there is nothing you want more then for the sitting President to be taken out by a "stray" RPG or the likes...

Myself, I would rather have him serve his single term, then fade quickly into the darkness...
Beck says Soros is going to whack the prez.

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode