Obituary - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-18-2010, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
CDP
^^ Not Cobbs

Send a message via Skype™ to CDP
Obituary

Got this in an email today.

Obituary Very Interesting! Born 1776, Died 2008 It doesn't hurt to read this several times. Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning last November's Presidential election: • Number of States won by: Obama: 19 McCain: 29 • Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 McCain: 2,427,000• Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million McCain: 143 million • Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 McCain: 2.1 Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country. Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..." Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase. If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegal's - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years. If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message. If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 12:18 AM
Caption This

Re: Obituary

I'm pretty sure I remember Obumer winning more states than McCain so I didn't read any farther.

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 12:43 AM
Gandy Dancer

That's pretty stupid to say that a part of the country with 100 citizens per square mile, should count just as much as one with 10,000 per square mile.

It's all about the number of voters............not how many acres.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 12:57 AM
<-- it's like that

That chain email was debunked a LONG time ago. I'm amazed that people are still forwarding it on.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 12:59 AM
<-Friends bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
That chain email was debunked a LONG time ago. I'm amazed that people are still forwarding it on.
I thought Curtis might stop by

Rick....

Supporter/End user of ShiftSolutions THE CURE E4/4R Trans Control. Helping Cancer patients and families

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Special thanks to RacerX USA
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
You know what is even more amazing, that people like you have the ability to survive????? Now I'm amazed!
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 01:46 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
You know what is even more amazing, that people like you have the ability to survive????? Now I'm amazed!

You get personal because you dont like the fact that the chain mail is complete crap?

Good lord some of you are eather on or off...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 01:49 AM Thread Starter
CDP
^^ Not Cobbs

Send a message via Skype™ to CDP

I guess I am behind in the times.....
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 02:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
You get personal because you dont like the fact that the chain mail is complete crap?

Good lord some of you are eather on or off...
Wow, you must be on what pocket is on??? I never stated that I believed this, and I knew long ago that this was BS-- the chain email that is. If I need to spell it out for you I certainly can. I am playing with semanitcs, if you can read.
Who is on or off now!!! Take a chill pill bud...
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-19-2010, 03:14 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Nahh, there's something even more amazing.

It's people like yourself, who think that cute little nicknames and name calling equate to some type of intelligent discussion.

Now run along............. while the adults talk.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode