Global Warming?? WTF?? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-13-2010, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
PSN Been daer dun it!

Global Warming?? WTF??

Just speaking my mind.... It still amazes me how ignorant Americans can be about the subject. The USA has made tax payers spend millions on energy items...especially in our world..Diesels! We now have diesels that throw no soot, cars that have an extra 200lbs of garbage to burn off any carbon atoms that weren't removed in the explosion in the cylinder,.... and they still want to lower emission limits. Now they have cars that are so small they could be totalled out if a shopping basket hits it. Said that to say this...ENOUGH ALREADY!!! My job takes me all over the world....and the only countries that have our standards is europe....small population compared to//China, Russia, India, Brazil, Mexico, all the Caribbean islands...etc! Its GLOBAL WARMING!!! Not USA WARMING!!! Till the rest of the1 billion drivers catch up with us....QUIT F**KING WITH OUR VEHICLES!!!
Comments? Opinions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-14-2010, 06:31 AM
utah get me two

Re: Global Warming?? WTF??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunhunter67 View Post
Just speaking my mind.... It still amazes me how ignorant Americans can be about the subject. The USA has made tax payers spend millions on energy items...especially in our world..Diesels! We now have diesels that throw no soot, cars that have an extra 200lbs of garbage to burn off any carbon atoms that weren't removed in the explosion in the cylinder,.... and they still want to lower emission limits. Now they have cars that are so small they could be totalled out if a shopping basket hits it. Said that to say this...ENOUGH ALREADY!!! My job takes me all over the world....and the only countries that have our standards is europe....small population compared to//China, Russia, India, Brazil, Mexico, all the Caribbean islands...etc! Its GLOBAL WARMING!!! Not USA WARMING!!! Till the rest of the1 billion drivers catch up with us....QUIT F**KING WITH OUR VEHICLES!!!
Comments? Opinions?
if there even is such a thing as warming,it isnt from cars
it's from sun spots,so there i said it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2001 f250 4x4 cc sb 6 in lift...dp 6 pos..
post #3 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-14-2010, 07:16 AM
PSN Veteran

Sun spots? Sun Spots! What? This is still theory, right? Just like global warming. I thought it was solar flares?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I made a very good point! So the rest could could sleep at night!
SEMPER FIDELIS!

post #4 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-14-2010, 07:21 AM
blackbetty13

this may be ignorant. but they way i see it i wont be around when the sh1t hits the fan soo im not concerned

95 f350 7.3l gt42 238s fuel lab s&b mbrp 17deg idm arps compsprings smith brothers rods u do the math
LOOKING TO BUY A BUILT TRANNY
post #5 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Hoosier daddy!

If the world has really been around for as long as some of you think it has, then we been monitoring temperature and weather conditions for such a small fraction of time that the data is for all purposes useless. Global warming based on that data is no better than a guess and is more likely based on a political agenda than actual science. Reason is that the world has clearly gone through warming and cooling cycles without our help over the time that we have recorded information. How to we know that our current warming or cooling trend(depending on who you ask) isn't a normal cycle that the world is going through? You don't.

This isn't to say that we have no effect on our planet though. Clearly we can do things to destroy nature, ruin ecosystems and make earth worse off for those who come after us. Those of us who are Christians have a reason to care for the earth though. We have good examples in the Bible that call for us to care for those things which God has given to us. So whether we have a controlling government using falsly interpretted data to gain more control/$$ or not, we have a duty to care for this world and make good decisions about the ways that we as individuals impact it. My $0.02.

2001 PSD F250
Born 4/01 in KY USA,
4x4, 3.73, Ext. Cab, Shortbox...
ITP RR, CCV, Tymar Intake, Airdog, DP tuner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-14-2010, 02:32 PM
PSN Veteran

Al Gore's findings were flawed...... Temperatures rise then levels of carbon rise... not the other way around like he portrayed it in his movie.
post #7 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-14-2010, 02:33 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbetty13 View Post
this may be ignorant. but they way i see it i wont be around when the sh1t hits the fan soo im not concerned
I guess you don't care about your childen's generation and beyond. Whether you believe in global warming or not, you should want to leave this place a little better than you found it.
post #8 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Waitin' on 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattr66 View Post
I guess you don't care about your childen's generation and beyond. Whether you believe in global warming or not, you should want to leave this place a little better than you found it.

Single Cab Dually
S366 w/Irate mount and plenums, EFuel, Intercooler, P.I.S 175/80s,
Corbeau seats w 08 console, 19.5s, Black Interior with swede headliner and visors,
Custom badges, Flight Fab/DIY traction bars.

2012 CCSB F250 Ultimate Lariat.
post #9 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-14-2010, 03:48 PM
blackbetty13

well yes true. BUT what can an indivdual do if the rest of the world is not doing there part you no i mean u cant help sunspots of course. but the other stuff you can. but its going to take more than just an indivdual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattr66 View Post

95 f350 7.3l gt42 238s fuel lab s&b mbrp 17deg idm arps compsprings smith brothers rods u do the math
LOOKING TO BUY A BUILT TRANNY
post #10 of 78 (permalink) Old 11-14-2010, 03:56 PM
you want some of this?

I agree with the short term data collection. We can do a survey, and by choosing the people, the location, the time, make it say whatever we want it to. I mean, Greenland was named because..................wait wait............IT WAS REALLY GREEN! hahah
Climate changed, they had an ice age, it froze over. Now it seems its thawing out, and turning back green. Maybe Greenland will thank the world for global warming! Its a cycle.
I dont disagree with trying to do my part to keep the place decent, but I think they are full of crap as far as us actually making a big impact. One volcano will do more damage than all of us combined in a 100 years. And from what they say, global warming will lead to climate change that increases the world temp to the point that tidal flows will stop/ change to the point that we have another ice age.........??? So, let me get this straight....its global warming, but its gonna lead to an ice age??! So, we're really causing global cooling. hahahah

2000 f-350 cc lb dually 4x4, BTS transmission
[email protected] 90 mph on MT mud tires and 8,000 #
coming soon--97 cc lb 4x4

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode