A Different Slant On The Obama Presidency - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly

A Different Slant On The Obama Presidency

One 82-year-old lady says that Obama is rebuilding the American dream! She gives us an entirely new slant on the "amazing" job Obama is doing, and she says that she will thank God for the President. Keep reading for her additional comments and an explanation........

When discussing Obama, she says:

1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary's presidential aspirations - something no Republican was ever able to do.

2. Obama killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - no more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home.

3. Obama is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes! Dennis Moore had never lost a race. Evan Bayh had never lost a race. Byron Dorgan had never lost a race. Harry Reid - soon to be GONE! These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed. By the end of 2010, dozens more will be gone. Just think, in December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles, they had picked up 14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. However, in just one year, Obama put a stop to all of this and will probably give the House - if not the Senate - back to the Republicans.

4. Obama has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Sadly, every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. Obama is bringing home the lesson very well:

Liberals tax, borrow and spend.

Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America .

Liberals want to take over the economy.

Liberals think they know what is best for everyone.

Liberals are not happy until they are running YOUR life.

5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year, he has rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom loving Americans. Name one other time when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America !

6. Obama, with his "amazing leadership," has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a "stimulus" to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded, or moved off-shore.

7. In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not afraid of the economy, but afraid of the direction our country was going. I thought, Americans have forgotten what this country is all about. My neighbors and friends, even strangers, have proved to me that my lack of confidence in the greatness and wisdom of the American people has been flat wrong.

8. When the American people wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Obama has served to wake up these great Americans!

Again, I want to say: "Thank you, Barack Obama!" After all, this is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!!

November 2nd is HUGE!!!!

Please encourage others to Vote.............forward this onward, if you like.

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Gandy Dancer

Re: A Different Slant On The Obama Presidency

Keeping in mind, that thanks to the utter failure of Bush (and as long as it didn't have an 'R' by its name).............a ham sandwich would have been elected last time around.

Let's see if things get better........... after the next elections.

Considering we've been going down the same road for 40 years.........I'm not anticipating things being much different.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Keeping in mind, that thanks to the utter failure of Bush (and as long as it didn't have an 'R' by its name).............a ham sandwich would have been elected last time around.

Considering we've been going down the same road for 40 years.........I'm not anticipating things being much different.

There you are..! I KNEW you'd love that one! How's the grouting...?....the warden must have laid down the law.....you've been scarce

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitjo View Post
There you are..! I KNEW you'd love that one! How's the grouting...?....the warden must have laid down the law.....you've been scarce
Going real slow.

We went down to Orlando on Sunday for a couple of days and went to Universal Studio's.......... Halloween Horror Nights.

It was a blast.

I think we'll head over to Biloxi for a few days.

Heck, the shower will still be here.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 06:09 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post

Thats the damn truth......I just wish it would actually have been a ham sandwich.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Yeah, it's like that

I would say that there is a high chance of if it has a "D" in front of the name they will more than likely lose, and there is a good chance that Republicans will take back the house, maybe even the senate. The question is will they have learned anything from this lesson? After they took back the house and senate in 94' it was a short lived lesson which they forgot the power of the vote. IE: look at 2006 elections. I would say that people are even more fired up than in 94'. It would be nice if the idiots in Washington learn this time around and it lasts for a little longer period this time around. The problem is even with the "R" in front of their names, I won't be happy unless they start taking us back to the Constitution where we should be. They got it right over 200+ yrs ago, the only problem I see is we tried fixing something that wasn't broken in the first place. I'm a firm believer in a limited gov't, which is something we haven't had for 100 yrs.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Know nothin' PSD driver

I just hope the republicans don't screw things up again...but I'm not holding my breathe. (sp?)

[SIGPIC] 2001 F-350 CC SRW 4X4 Lariat;
PMR's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER][/SIGPIC]
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 07:11 PM
PSN Veteran

It sure would be nice to get a true Conservative in office.........
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 11:36 PM
hvac man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTRBD View Post
It sure would be nice to get a true Conservative in office.........

Not sure there is such an animal anymore. At least not one that would run for office.

The republicans will screw it up again, they are no different than the dems in my book. We need folks to do what is best for the people and the country and they are all too busy stuffing their pockets with cash and taking care of special interests.

If you are a working man like I am..............you are screwed too!! I really , really hope I am wrong!!

Bruce
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 11:39 PM
PSN Veteran

Yeah, Im a small business owner, you dont want to see my taxes. Everything I do I get taxed. You would think they would try to make it easier on small business owners to stimulate the economy, but do you think thats going to happen? Every employee I hire I pay more in taxes, what great incentive!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode