This is BEYOND sick, cant believe there are people this evil - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
PSN Mega Miler

This is BEYOND sick, cant believe there are people this evil

Scott and Jennifer Petkov's cruel taunts to dying Kathleen Edwards, 7 | Mail Online

Just read it, I cant think of anything to put here that wouldnt be filtered by the site.....

2002 F250 SuperDuty Lariat PSD 7.3 Crew Cab 4x4 302,000+ miles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Valvoline Extreme Blue 5w40 Synthetic,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Clifford Matrix 50.5x Alarm

, P3 Brake Controller, Swamps Injectors, PHP Tunes

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 10:02 PM
PSN Local

Re: This is BEYOND sick, cant believe there are people this evil

im at a loss for words

07.5 LMM duramax....yes i made the trek to the darkside....

post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
PSN Mega Miler

This one shows the way the sicko felt before people came down on them...

Update: Jennifer Petkov Apologizes for Taunting Dying Girl, 4channers, Redditors and Facebookers Respond - Urlesque

Third pic down is the news story.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 10:10 PM
PSN Veteran

Crowz this is somewhat local to me, The good things that have come from this is that a toy store in ann arbor stepped up and thanks to donations the little girl is able to go on a $10,000 shopping spree. Other goood news is that the petkovs house was egged(alot), child protective services were called on them and people called in pizza deliveries.

It is beyond speechless that someone could be that cold hearted about such a young innocent child, and for what......an arguement with the childs grandparents because their kids werent invited to a birthday party.

Since everything has happened the petkovs have removed everything that was directed towards the little girls family.

02 f250
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 10:12 PM
PSN Veteran

Heres the latest from a local news channel.

Quote:
Ann Arbor, Mich (WXYZ) - Seven year old Kathleen Edward who is in the final stages of Huntington's disease, a fatal brain disorder was treated to a shopping spree at Tree Town Toys.

The spree was paid for by people from all over the world who heard news that the little girl was cyber-bullied.

Neighbors had superimposed a skull and crossbones over the girl's face in a photo posted on facebook.

The owner of the Ann Arbor toy store then decided to step into action, getting behind a effort to treat the girl on a shopping spree in his store.

Hans Masing said, "I'm a parent, I have an eight year old daughter and I can imagine how it would be for her to be bullied the way Kathleen was. So I raised a challenge, threw a few hundred bucks out and within a few hours it was up to thousands of dollars.''

Kathleen's family members add this gesture will perhaps do more for this youngster than anyone could have imagined.

Rebecca Rose, Kathleen's grandmother says, "I think the support from people will make her live longer.''

02 f250
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
PSN Mega Miler

The good from this will out weigh the evil those two started. But I still cant believe there are people walking the streets as pure evil as that bunch that did this twards a little girl thats dieing.

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Ford Forever

No words
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 11:00 PM
Young'n

Sickening to say the least.. I would not put up with something like that. I would have went over there and beat the S**** out of all of them then set that truck on fire. I can't believe they handled it that well. My hat is off to that family.

post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Gandy Dancer

It's absolutely sick.

A perfect example of what hate and vitriol can do to a person.

And tying into the 'bullying' thread, I'll bet their kids learned some great lessons that they will, unfortunately............. use later in life.

If this isn't bullying............I don't know what is.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-14-2010, 11:20 PM
id: 5520

WTF..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode