I think this sum's it up. - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 05:18 PM Thread Starter

I think this sum's it up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 06:03 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: I think this sum's it up.

yep, I would say so.

SWAMPS DIESEL PERFORMANCE
DIESEL INNOVATIONS
PERFORMANCE TRUCK PRODUCTS
EMPIRE DIESEL PERFORMANCE

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 04:04 AM
Sponsor

Got that in an email the other day. I'd love to have a print of that. He's got some other good ones on his website too.

'02 F-250 CCSB Lariat 4x4 160's 38R
'97 F-250 5.9 CTD SCSB 4x4 XLT. [email protected] #2
'06 Jetta TDI Malone Stg 2 Tune
FullForceDiesel.com

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Know nothin' PSD driver

Pretty well sums it up. You have to cut Obama some slack though, it's hard for him to defend what he hasn't read or has read and doesn't agree with. Remember he is the one during campaining that said "We live in the greatest country in the world and I want to change it"

[SIGPIC] 2001 F-350 CC SRW 4X4 Lariat;
PMR's

[/CENTER][/SIGPIC]
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 03:28 PM

Some of those past Presidents that appear to be pissed have done just as much damage. The most recent, Bush & the "Patriot" act.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 03:31 PM

It's worth going to the site and hovering over the picture. Read what the painter has to say about various Presidents

McNaughton Fine Art

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Gandy Dancer

The guy is very talented as a painter.

It doesn't mean his opinion............... is any more valid than the next persons though.

It becomes pretty clear as to what he's trying to do, when he says "because of unconstitutional acts, imposed on the American people by the government."

I guess he doesn't understand what the Supreme Court Of The United States is for, and that if something is truly 'unconstitutional' ........they are the final arbiters of determining that.

Whether we agree or not.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post

It doesn't mean his opinion............... is any more valid than the next persons though.

It becomes pretty clear as to what he's trying to do, when he says "because of unconstitutional acts, imposed on the American people by the government."

I guess he doesn't understand what the Supreme Court Of The United States is for, and that if something is truly 'unconstitutional' ........they are the final arbiters of determining that.

Whether we agree or not.

I am sure the artist understand the role of SCOTUS....would be very surprised if he doesn't

While SCOTUS may have the final say they don't strictly compare law to COTUS. If they did they would not be Centrists, Left or Right leaning, they would be Constitutionilists....even you have said the current SCOTUS is right leaning

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 08:11 PM
PSN Veteran

Wow, that guy NAILED it.

Where can I get a copy?
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Know nothin' PSD driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post

Whether we agree or not.

But even The Supreme court, if it is slanted to the left will interpret it to the left. Agree or disagree Rick?

[SIGPIC] 2001 F-350 CC SRW 4X4 Lariat;
PMR's

[/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode