CNN Fires Rick Sanchez - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
Gandy Dancer

CNN Fires Rick Sanchez

Claims Jon Stewart is a bigot (click here)

Quote:
CNN host Rick Sanchez came under fire Friday after making controversial remarks the previous day on a satellite radio show.

Sanchez called out Comedy Central host Jon Stewart as a "bigot" for mocking him, and complained that Jews — like Stewart — don't face discrimination. He also suggested that CNN, and perhaps the media industry more broadly, is run by Jews and elitists who look down on Hispanics like himself.

Clearly, those comments didn't sit well with the network, which put out a terse statement around 6 p.m. Friday.

"Rick Sanchez is no longer with the company," the CNN statement read. "We thank Rick for his years of service and we wish him well."
It's about time they got rid of the guy.

I can't stand him.

It's too bad it took something like this to get rid of him, and CNN didn't recognize before now that he is a jerk.................and his histrionic reporting is an embarrassment.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 12:18 AM
FNG

Re: CNN Fires Rick Sanchez

CNN cant handle the truth That is all.

Jon Stewart is an idiot

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Just another OBS addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
CNN cant handle the truth That is all.

Jon Stewart is an idiot
He just makes many young people be even more clueless about politics and the news than they already are. Most of his show isn't even funny. Not to mention just contributing to the huge overrun of biased news, throwing out more of the same 'ol .

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 12:59 AM Thread Starter
Gandy Dancer

Yeah, I can see how some people wouldn't like Jon Stewart.

With a rapier wit that eviscerates wingnuts, he makes it tough to look in the mirror...................sans rose-colored glasses.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 01:04 AM
FNG

Hell there are plenty of liberals that agree that stewart is an idiot Rick.

He is nothing more than a comedian and actor after all

Dave G

Bulletproof diesel FICM

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Just another OBS addict

Come on Gandy, that's not even close to good wit. It's plain 'ol boring attempts at trying to make something one sided and funny at the same time. The guy tries WAY too hard to be entertaining, because below the surface he's not. Yea, to his sheep herd he's hilarious, but to the real world he's just a joke.
Hell, I could go sit in an barbershop for 2 hours and see better, more entertaining wit talking with the guys there than watching Stewart.
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 01:23 AM Thread Starter
Gandy Dancer

Let me guess.

You prefer Limpbaugh.

The difference between the two is that Stewart doesn't lie, obfuscate or try to drum up hate and vitriol.

He just does it with humor.................. and his observations are almost always dead on.

I can see however, where some wouldn't like him.

BTW - He also skewers both sides of the aisle.

Quote:
I can be possible.
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 01:25 AM
FNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Yeah, I can see how some people wouldn't like Jon Stewart.

With a rapier wit that eviscerates wingnuts, he makes it tough to look in the mirror...................sans rose-colored glasses.

Lmao only stupid people take his comedy routine as reality

Hence the reason the current idiot is in the white house. Idiots voted for him because comedians and MTV promoted it as the cool thing to do

Dave G

Bulletproof diesel FICM

post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Just another OBS addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rancherstroker6 View Post
Come on Gandy, that's not even close to good wit. It's plain 'ol boring attempts at trying to make something one sided and funny at the same time. The guy tries WAY too hard to be entertaining, because below the surface he's not. Yea, to his sheep herd he's hilarious, but to the real world he's just a joke.
Hell, I could go sit in an barbershop for 2 hours and see better, more entertaining wit talking with the guys there than watching Stewart.
Too bad all you do is assume things like that, but you know what they say about assuming.
Might as well just assume he doesn't lie. Wait! Already beat me to it! I'm sure he tells exactly the truth and nothing else, thats like basing your maintenance schedule and mod list off the guy on the "powerstrokehelp" channel on youtube .
Ok, yea, he takes a stab or two at Dems once in awhile, but it's usually very brief and a poor attempt at it, so his herd can say he's un-biased.
I can definately see how some can like him.
But then again, like Dave said, isn't it the idiots that elected the idiot into the white house?
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 10-02-2010, 02:05 AM
R.I.P. DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Let me guess.

You prefer Limpbaugh.

The difference between the two is that Stewart doesn't lie, obfuscate or try to drum up hate and vitriol.

He just does it with humor.................. and his observations are almost always dead on.

I can see however, where some wouldn't like him.

BTW - He also skewers both sides of the aisle.

JS is just a lib comedian, I mean he dosnt even write his own material. anyone who can read can do what he does. Rush isnt a comedian, and IIRC he's the same one that has that million dollar offer for anyone than can prove his points wrong. No ones claimed it yet , I'm not the guys biggest fan but to say hes a liar for telling you what 99% of the media wont is a bit of a stretch. I mean they (reg media, CNN, MSNBC, NBC and so on) say the same exact and I do mean exact catch words and phrases like its off of a script (because it is). Take for an example today with RE leaving the white house to go run for gov of chitcago, every freaking news out let used the term its not a sign of (fill in the blank) its just a rearranging of the deck chairs. Now come on, what are the chances of all of them useing the same phrase with out all reading from the same script? Its not the first time there are literally hundreds of examples of this and they do it almost daily. So are they telling the truth?

08 6.4 lots of stuff.

R.I.P. TMCS (SS) Brooks R Newell, I will forever miss you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

-Ronald Reagan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode