TROOPS WAXING AFFGANNIES!!! MURDER!!! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 03:51 AM Thread Starter
thats me

TROOPS WAXING AFFGANNIES!!! MURDER!!!

WOO FOOKIN HOOO!!!!. im watchin night line and there was a superior officer killing and ordering to kill mooslums!!!

now ther wanting to charge him with murder! they trained the man to kill,what do they expect?!?!?! kill em all...let god sort em out!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 03:54 AM Thread Starter
thats me

Re: TROOPS WAXING AFFGANNIES!!! MURDER!!!

this oughtta stir chit up!!!, serial killer my azz man,hell it was going on in nam,they strike fear in our hearts and minds and when we try that,,,its murder..that sux..keep waxin i say
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 03:58 AM
<-MONEY PITT!!

2010 CCSB Afe Intake and dual exhaust
2006 CCLB F-250 Studs,Squeez,EGR delete,RR to AirDog II and a Airraid Intake & Sct Hot tunes *SOLD*
1963 Chevy Nova II 88mm turbo 408 LSX backhalved and tubbed 9.22 @ 145 @ 5000ft BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

02 Cummins ECSB 5 spd,250s,edge comp 64 over a s475.. Work Truck

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 04:07 AM Thread Starter
thats me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitssmokinitsstrokin View Post
yup get ready,ill be the sorry sum b1tch fer thinkin the way i do..i know if i was over there,id be scared as hell of gettin shot up,id be trigger happy to!
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 04:09 AM
PSN Veteran

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 04:10 AM
Gandy Dancer

There's a big difference between killing the enemy, or even collateral damage due to war.....and premeditated murder.

Soldiers on trial (click here)

Quote:
Fort Lewis, Washington (CNN) -- A hearing opened Monday at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington for the first of five soldiers charged with the premeditated murder of three Afghan civilians.

Monday's hearing is to determine whether the military has enough evidence against Spc. Jeremy Morlock to proceed with a court-martial.

Army Special Agent Anderson D. Wagner testified that Morlock admitted in interrogations last May to being involved in the murders.

In his client's defense, lawyer Michael Waddington suggested Morlock was under the influence of drugs when he spoke with Wagner and that he should not have been interviewed until a later time. Morlock was being transferred through Kandahar for assessment of traumatic brain injury when the interview took place, Waddington said.
What makes this unusual, is the fact that it was the soldiers that came forward and confessed on their own.

From what I've read/heard, there is some potential brain damage from earlier IED's and the whole unit was smoking hash.

If true, I hope the appropriate upper command are held accountable also.

We have way too many excellent soldiers, for a few bad ones to taint the overwhelming number of good ones.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 04:11 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley1rocker View Post
yup get ready,ill be the sorry sum b1tch fer thinkin the way i do..i know if i was over there,id be scared as hell of gettin shot up,id be trigger happy to!
So, you wouldn't have any problem with taking an old man civilian away from his hut, lining him up against the wall................. and murdering him?

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-28-2010, 04:45 AM
PSN Veteran

i dont agree with that but even after watchin the movie hurt locker i was jumpy i cant imagine being over their dealin with that crap daily!
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-29-2010, 02:16 AM
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley1rocker View Post
WOO FOOKIN HOOO!!!!. im watchin night line and there was a superior officer killing and ordering to kill mooslums!!!

now ther wanting to charge him with murder! they trained the man to kill,what do they expect?!?!?! kill em all...let god sort em out!!!
Are you Retarded? Learn how to spell,Analyze and then make your Point/Argument. I am a Right Winger myself , but you my friend just sound uneducated.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-29-2010, 02:23 AM
PSN Newb

Oh I just noticed that dude is banned. So No need for that post. That dude seems kind of hostile... Just Sayin

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode