What do you think of Beck's episode on the flotilla and Jews? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

What do you think of Beck's episode on the flotilla and Jews?

The video, to me, speaks for itself. Also an interview that Greta did with someone on one of the boats, who essentially admitted that they expected trouble. Why couldn't they just let Israel or Egypt inspect? Do you think Israel over-reacted. I am not Jewish and do not know the complete history of Israel but why is the world so quick to blame them, especially when you see the video?

2002 f-350 PSD, 4x4, cc short bed, 6spd, ccv mod, airdog, AIS filter, isspro ev and scangauges, detroit TT, ITP boost annihalator, ITP RR, bellowed up-pipes, ats housing, turbomaster, 3.5 dp magnaflow, very happy with ultra smooth and linear PHP 50t, 80DD and "whisper" tunes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Gandy Dancer

Re: What do you think of Beck's episode on the flotilla and Jews?

Link to the video?

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

This video was all over the news the last couple of days. They just don't look like humanitarians. They look like an angry mob to me.

Israeli navy video: Footage of flotilla clash

2002 f-350 PSD, 4x4, cc short bed, 6spd, ccv mod, airdog, AIS filter, isspro ev and scangauges, detroit TT, ITP boost annihalator, ITP RR, bellowed up-pipes, ats housing, turbomaster, 3.5 dp magnaflow, very happy with ultra smooth and linear PHP 50t, 80DD and "whisper" tunes.

post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 04:12 PM
PSN Veteran

I watched the interview that Greta did with the former U.S. Ambassador (to where?) that was actually there and witnessed the whole thing. In summary I believe the flotilla knowingly served as bait for Israel to come check out, once Israel showed up they "poked the bear" (see the video), and then they were surprised at Israel's reaction when they defended themselves. IMO they poked the bear, they got the claw. End of story.

I just read a headline stating that another "aid ship" was headed that way as I type this. The definition of stupidity is repeating the same actions and expecting different results. I hope they get the "claw" again. Don't F with Israel.

2000 F350 PSD, 4X4, CC, LB, 6-speed/ PHP Tuning /1.0 Turbo (no wastegate) with WW/ 4" turbo back exhaust/ AIS Intake with fender sleeve/ Isspro EV gauges/

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 04:17 PM
PSN Veteran

Israel is a small little GOD fearing country surrounded by NON-GOD fearing countries that would like to see them wiped off the face of the earth. Surround me like that and I would shoot to kill first also.

GO ISRAEL!

2002 F-250 SD Lariat CC 4x4
7.3L automatic.
Underdash gauge pod with ISSPRO gauges.
Zoodad.
AIH delete.
DIY Tymar filter.
Sonnax Kit.
4" turbo back straight exhaust and 4-6" Silverline chrome tip.
20" wheels with 32x12.5 Toyo MT's
'08 aluminum rear diff cover.
SOLID AXLE front cover.
A/C Mod
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Banning Smut

I'm highly disappointed by how fast the B.O. Admin. is throwing Israel under the bus.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 05:21 PM
PSN Local

Krauthammer: Those troublesome Jews

97 4x4 CC RSK 35's D66, 238 hybrids 6.0cac, 6.0tranny cooler
stock fuel system and baby oil, Wildman de-tuned dyno 435 rwhp (apr 07)
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Junior Mint

Muslims believe in the same God that Jews and Christians do. All of the stories from the books of worship came from the same basic set of ancient fables.

I dated a Jewish woman for 5 years and I learned a little bit about that entire situation from them and their perspective. Like most good Jews (literally everyone in this family is a Doctor, Lawyer, or wealthy businessperson) they donate significant amounts of money to the Jewish cause annually. I'm talking 5 figures annually here and this apparently is quite common in the Jewish community. But even the good Jews that are quite angry about the Palestinian terrorist attacks feel that Israel is very heavy handed. The Palestinians have been squeezed onto the smallest sliver of desert where nothing grows. They are blockaded. Rarely allowed to engage in commerce. And have Israeli bombs dropped on their homes on a regular basis often in response to some piddly attempt at a terrorist attack by someone that is just located in the general vicinity.

I'm very glad that the Israeli's are our allies but don't be fooled into thinking that they are behaving reasonably most of the time in regards to their neighbors.

A lot of people don't realize how many Jews are in powerful positions in the USA. Enough that they were able to go around the arms blockades to that region by dismantling US arms after WWII and shipping them to Israel as parts where they were reassembled so that they could perform so well in their wars. They have powerful friends in this country and most certainly get favorable treatment.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
Like most good Jews (literally everyone in this family is a Doctor, Lawyer, or wealthy businessperson) they donate significant amounts of money to the Jewish cause annually. I'm talking 5 figures annually here and this apparently is quite common in the Jewish community.
Might want to correct this statement

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

I was going to mention the Greta interview with the ex-ambassador but left that part out. I was ashamed that that guy is American. He clearly new the flotilla was a "provocation".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehunter View Post
I watched the interview that Greta did with the former U.S. Ambassador (to where?) that was actually there and witnessed the whole thing. In summary I believe the flotilla knowingly served as bait for Israel to come check out, once Israel showed up they "poked the bear" (see the video), and then they were surprised at Israel's reaction when they defended themselves. IMO they poked the bear, they got the claw. End of story.

I just read a headline stating that another "aid ship" was headed that way as I type this. The definition of stupidity is repeating the same actions and expecting different results. I hope they get the "claw" again. Don't F with Israel.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode