you guys will get a kick out of this one... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 01:32 AM Thread Starter
just a welding fool.

you guys will get a kick out of this one...

Got this from an email from a friend of mine, and my college roomate lives a county over, told me about it as well.

while I haven't followed the political bitch and moan threads on the arizona immigration to be for or against it, i do believe in an eye for an eye.

An illegal alien in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area and as soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor undocumented immigrant 68 times.Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: 'Because that's all the ammunition we had..' Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what! The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes.. When asked by a reporter how that could be since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: "when you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."

Swamps
Gearhead Tuning
Diesel Innovations
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 01:58 AM
bring the chain

Re: you guys will get a kick out of this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
Got this from an email from a friend of mine, and my college roomate lives a county over, told me about it as well.

while I haven't followed the political bitch and moan threads on the arizona immigration to be for or against it, i do believe in an eye for an eye.

An illegal alien in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area and as soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor undocumented immigrant 68 times.Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: 'Because that's all the ammunition we had..' Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what! The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes.. When asked by a reporter how that could be since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: "when you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."
simpliy excellent!!!!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 02:34 AM
Gandy Dancer

The incident is true.

Him being an illegal alien is in question.

He was, however, an Antiguan National.

His name was Angilo Freeland.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 02:42 AM
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz

Serves him right... assuming and knowing that he was in fact the man that executed the officer.

2002 F-250 CCSB Lariat 4x4 7.3 Mostly stock... for now

2003 Ford Ranger Fx4 Level ll Sonic Blue with 33s"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamfighter View Post
I'm getting it in the can right now!!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 02:47 AM Thread Starter
just a welding fool.

well... illegal alien or not, you shoot an officer AND his dog, you're well deserved to get the business end of a SWAT teams sh!t stick.

Swamps
Gearhead Tuning
Diesel Innovations
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 02:52 AM
<---- my shop

Agreed!!!!!!!

Robert

2003 F-350 CCLB, 7.3, Auto

2000 F-450 Sold.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 02:53 AM
PSN Local

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 03:07 AM
PSN Local

Illegal alien or not, he got his due. Good job on the SWAT team.

'99 F-350 SRW/6" lift/ 315.75.16 BFG/ 4" DP to 5" stacks/ 6 pos TW chip/ HX Hose/ Tymar/ 5k lbs bags/ Adrenaline/ Isspro Guages
'05 Ford Fivehundred w/20's, tint, and ghetto sound system.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 05:09 AM
PSN Local

glad to hear something like this happend, people do need to start getting what they deserve. it need to start happening up here in canada, pretty soon this country (canada) is gonna be run by non canadians.

sorry but i have my opinions on that which i will keep to myself.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode