Pocket??? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 167 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Pocket???

Quote:
Poor Sharon, life is really unfair, especially when you have to work for a living. Of course you won't be able to tell Sharon anything she's never experienced. Remember Sharon is a typical example of why we have to work and pay taxes.

Don't Worry Sharon-Help Is On It's Way!
Welfare just ain't what it used to be!

Sharon Jasper has spent 57 of her 58 years dedicated to one cause and one cause only, and has nothing to show for her dedicated servitude... She has lived in Section 8 housing all but 1 of her 58 years.. It was a legacy passed down from her parents who moved into Section 8 housing in 1949 when she was six months old. She has passed the legacy down to her children, but fears they may have to get jobs to pay for the utilities and deposits.
She laments about her one year hiatus from the comfort of her Section 8 nirvana, ' I tried it for a year -- you know, working and all. It's not anything I would want to go through again, or wish on anyone in my family, but I am damn proud of that year.'

Sharon was moved out of her St. Bernard housing project after hurricane Katrina and into a new, yet albeit, substandard quarterage. As can be noted from the above photo of her new Section 8 home, it is repugnant and not suitable for someone of Sharon Jasper's seniority status in the system.. "Don't be fooled by them hardwood floors,' says Sharon . 'They told me they were putting in scraped wood floors cause it was more expensive and elegant, but I am not a fool -- that was just a way to make me take scratched up wood because I am black. The 60 inch HD TV? It may look nice but it is not a plasma. It's not a plasma because I'm black. Now they want me to pay a deposit and utilities on this dump. 'Do you know why?"

She has held her tongue in silence through the years of abuse by the system, but it came to a head at the New Orleans City Council meeting where discussions were under way about the tearing down of the St. Bernard projects. When a near riotous exchange between groups opposing the tearing down of St. Bernard and groups wanting the dilapidated buildings torn down and newer ones built, Sharon unleashed verbal hell with her once silenced tongue. The object of her oratory prowess was an acquiescent poor white boy in attendance. The context of her scathing rebuke was, "Just because you pay for my house, my car, my big screen and my food, I will not be treated like a slave!' and 'Back up and Shut up! Shut up, white boy! Shut up, white boy!"

Recapping from the mental log of the city council minutes in her head, Sharon opines, "Our families have been displaced all over the United States .. They are being forced to commit crimes in cities they are unfamiliar with.. It is a very uncomfortable situation for them. Bring them back, then let's talk about redevelopment." Sharon directs the reporter's attention across the street to Duncan Plaza where homeless people are living in tents and states that, "I might do better out there with one of these tents." She further lamented her sentiments about her situation, "I might be poor, but I don't have to live poor."
Any wonder why this country is in the shape it is? Maybe we should all just chip in and get her the plasma TV she so richly deserves!

Remember to pay your taxes - Sharon needs your help
Blood boiling yet?... mine is!!!
... I dont know if this is true, and I think its been posted here before...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 167 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz

Re: Pocket???

You racist I can't even believe you would post something like this. Completely absurd.

2002 F-250 CCSB Lariat 4x4 7.3 Mostly stock... for now

2003 Ford Ranger Fx4 Level ll Sonic Blue with 33s"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamfighter View Post
I'm getting it in the can right now!!
post #3 of 167 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 04:21 PM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via AIM to slowleak

Its very true. 100% true.

2005 F350 prairie tan/black crew cab FX4 innovative tunes, exhaust

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PMRCM#1

post #4 of 167 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 04:39 PM
PSN Veteran

I love this system!
post #5 of 167 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 06:43 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
... I dont know if this is true, and I think its been posted here before...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/jasper.asp

I remember her on the news from a few years ago. That woman is a complete moron, and is a shining example of what is broken in our welfare system.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #6 of 167 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 06:58 PM
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4

So So true

08 F 450 King Ranch 6.4
Elite Race trans, Spartanized, ARP, Icon 4.5 on 35's, RDP boots, HID'S, OUO ladder bars, 3" I/C pipe
04 X 6.0
08 tow mirrors, ARP studs, RDP boots.
01 X 7.3, Dp, Cass 238/80 Hybrids, Terminator Dual pumps, TNBB holding on for dear life @40+psi, TE thermostat, ARP studs, Fluidampner, RDP 6637, RDP boots
post #7 of 167 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 07:09 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/jasper.asp

I remember her on the news from a few years ago. That woman is a complete moron, and is a shining example of what is broken in our welfare system.
Who owns snopes?
post #8 of 167 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Banning Smut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTRBD View Post
Who owns snopes?
Libs?

Who runs and owns snopes.com are they more republican or democrate? | Answerbag

Quote:
"Then it has been learned the Mikkelson's are jewish - very Democratic (party) and extremely liberal. As we all now know from this presidential election, liberals have a purpose agenda to discredit anything that appears to be conservative. There has been much criticism lately over the internet with people pointing out the Mikkelson's liberalism revealing itself in their website findings."

|
|
post #9 of 167 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 07:23 PM
Lovin Life...

Nice avatar Gare.

That guy in office would make things....well.....interesting.

At least common sense would stand a chance of getting back into Washington.

02-350. CCSB - Drivetrain by Stauffer, fuel by Swamps, air by Barder, tunes by Gearhead.
04-250. ECSB - In the shop...7.3 swap.
post #10 of 167 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 07:26 PM
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs

And this right here is the problem:

Quote:
It was a legacy passed down from her parents who moved into Section 8 housing in 1949 when she was six months old. She has passed the legacy down to her children

They are perfectly content, even happy, to live that way and it gets passed down because they don't know (or want to know) the difference.

Did anyone read some of her other true quotes in that Snopes report? "Shut up, white boy!" , talking to someone at the city council meeting. Typical New Orleans hoodrat.

EMPIRE DIESEL, PERFORMANCE TRUCK PRODUCTS, CEN-TEX DIESEL PERFORMANCE, AND DIESEL INNOVATIONS

ALSO LOTS OF HELP FROM (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) TWISTED DIESEL PERFORMANCE, FCDP, ITP, MATT WITH GEARHEAD, ERIC WITH INNOVATIVE, DOUG WITH GOGO DIESEL, CASS WITH FULL FORCE DIESEL, AND SWAMP'S

2005 F350 Fat-Butt Truck
2004 ECSB Procharged F250

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode