Since everyone want's to talk about race - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 12:37 AM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

Since everyone want's to talk about race

Since the race card keeps getting thrown, why does he only address Blacks, Latinos, and women?

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 12:50 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Re: Since everyone want's to talk about race

... I am truly saddened at the state we have become.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #3 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 12:51 AM
Gandy Dancer

#1. He isn't just talking about races since, obviously, women aren't a "race."

#2. Blacks and Latinos make up, by far, the majority of minorities in this country.

His message is geared toward those who typically have a low % of voters.

What did you want him to do, spend 10 minutes going down the list of every single ethnicity in the country?

Of all the legitimate criticisms that can be leveled toward Obama.............you're reaching pretty far for this one.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.

post #4 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 12:55 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post

#2. Blacks and Latinos make up, by far, the majority of minorities in this country.

What did you want him to do, spend 10 minutes going down the list of every single ethnicity in the country?

Of all the legitimate criticisms that can be leveled toward Obama.............you're reaching pretty far for this one.

So you are saying... Just to be clear, That he is not preaching to the very same people that got him elected? And his cronys?

It would seem more presidental to have a message of "get out and vote", not "vote for me yay yay yay" Or "look what I did, you want more right? vote for my side, its the good one"

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #5 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:02 AM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:

Not really, everyone wants to push the race issue, why didn't he include men? I'm a man, doesn't he want my support? If he was just gearing it to lower % of voters, why did he address women? Last I checked a woman vote just as much as men if not more? As far as the ethnic thing, we have to break that out in the census unless your white, then your just Caucasian, why didn't he address the other minorities? Seems racist to me. Oh, but that's right, your a centrist that I haven't seen say anything bad about Obama. That centrist card is looking pretty weak

http://www.apsanet.org/content_5270.cfm

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #6 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:06 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
So you are saying... Just to be clear, That he is not preaching to the very same people that got him elected? And his cronys?
How do you get that from what I said?

Of course he's campaigning.

He's trying to tell those who helped elect him and the majority in both houses of Congress (the % that typically doesn't vote) to make sure and keep voting.

How is that different from any other politician?

Quote:
It would seem more presidental to have a message of "get out and vote", not "vote for me yay yay yay" Or "look what I did, you want more right? vote for my side, its the good one"
You're getting as bad as Ducati.

Get over it already boys...............you lost the last election.

And you're really stretching to try and say that you think he should be more "Presidential" and less interested in keeping his party in power.

Like that has ever happened with any POTUS.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #7 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:08 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

find me another video of a POTUS doing this for mid term elections???

Joe
post #8 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:14 AM
PSN Local

we wont loose the next time.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

with his approval ratings going at the current rate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:20 AM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
You're getting as bad as Ducati.

Get over it already boys...............you lost the last election.
Now your sounding like Obama to McCain when McCain asked Obama a question Obama didn't like
I might be wrong, but I would guess that he might take being compared to me as a complement vs. being insulted and compared to you

As far as you don't agree with my post, means nothing, now if I just posted random crap with no sources, then you might have something to whine about. Plus isn't the beauty of being an American the ability to have and voice your own opinions?

Ronald Reagan
post #10 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-27-2010, 01:24 AM
PSN Newb

obama sucks. Thats as plan as i can get it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode