Arizona Immigration Law - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 405 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Arizona Immigration Law

Finally, a state that has enough balls to address the issue. The problem is, I dont think it will ever pass. Looks like Barry has put his stamp of disapproval on it, thats a real shocker.

Such legislation could "threaten to undermine basic notions of fairness that we cherish as Americans," the president said during a naturalization ceremony for members of the United States Armed Services.

Great, so lets just pretend they arent here then? Barry and the rest of the libs are so concerned about being PC and not hurting anyones feelings that they are looking right past the fact that these people are BREAKING THE LAW. They say it will lead to racial profiling. GOOD, I hope it does. Get them the hell out of our country.

Article from MSNBC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 405 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 03:56 PM
Banning Smut

Re: Arizona Immigration Law

I am with you on that. You do realize that makes us both racist biggots though, right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #3 of 405 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 04:06 PM
PSN Veteran

have not read much about this bill, but it's hard to trust anything the AZ legislature promotes

most of them are an insane waste of time for the people of AZ
sound familier?

post #4 of 405 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 05:01 PM
FNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTSUPERD View Post
I am with you on that. You do realize that makes us both racist biggots though, right?
Guess that makes 3 of us Gare

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
post #5 of 405 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 05:09 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #6 of 405 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 05:27 PM
PSN Local

Count me to............5

If they dont like it leave......... go back where you came from or follow the rules, its that easy

03 F-250 all black CCSB 4x4 7.3, 4" straight pipe, DIY Intake, Boost, Pyro, and Trans. gauges, 07 harley headlights. 4" lift, 35" bfg's

79 F-150 351M, 4x4 headers and some other goodies, The camo truck
post #7 of 405 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

If it makes me a racist and a bigot to believe in enforcing the law then so be it.
post #8 of 405 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 05:39 PM
They call me Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTSUPERD View Post
I would not say racist. Mooching illegals of any race need to go.

02 F250 Lariat Dark Shadow Gray, 343,000 miles on the clock, 4in. lift, 4in. exhaust system w/5"stack, BTS Trans, DIY regulated return.
"A fanatic is someone who cant change their mind and wont change the subject" Winston Churchill
post #9 of 405 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Yeah, it's like that

Count me in as well, funny, how can it be unconstitutional to actually follow the constitution? Since it is laws in their own state and doesn't cross state lines, the fed can't tell them no, unless the administration wants to be unconstitutional. I guess it wouldn't be the first time for Obama. Yep, I said it Gandy. Obama and his administration is pushing the territory of unconstitutional if he tries to stop this, kinda like mandating that you have to buy health care. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #10 of 405 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 06:00 PM
PSN Veteran

don't get me wrong, i support deporting illegals and making it harder to cross illegally. was just complaining about our state elected officials agenda
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode