When did it start being Obama's fault? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
View Poll Results: What date does Obama get the blame?
January 22, 2009 15 53.57%
June 1, 2009 3 10.71%
January 1, 2010 3 10.71%
June 1, 2010 4 14.29%
January of 2011 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 03:16 AM Thread Starter
Gandy Dancer

When did it start being Obama's fault?

At what point do you think that Obama was responsible for the financial mess, unemployment, economy tanking and general malaise of our country?

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 03:20 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Re: When did it start being Obama's fault?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
At what point do you think that Obama was responsible for the financial mess, unemployment, economy tanking and general malaise of our country?
Hard to say... I would say he was part of the senate that passed most of the idiotic things that happened to cause most of this... but he was only there for 8 months...

He has not helped anything if that's what your asking, I mean I know he is your man and the truth hurts, but he damn sure has not done a damn thing good.

BTW... You like to fix everyone else's spelling issues so I fixed yours...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 03:34 AM Thread Starter
Gandy Dancer

So you think he was responsible, two days after he took office?

It figures.

PS. Thanks for the spelling catch.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.

post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 03:38 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
So you think he was responsible, the day after he took office?

It figures.

PS. Thanks for the spelling catch.
No... But I do think he came in with a bunch of grandiose campaign promises and had no intentions of doing anything he said he would do.

I think he surrounded himself with every left wing nutcase he could find, closed out any right wing or censorious person.

I think he catered to the left wing media and locked out the other guys...

He is the new Nixon... YA us...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 03:50 AM Thread Starter
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
No... But I do think he came in with a bunch of grandiose campaign promises and had no intentions of doing anything he said he would do.

I think he surrounded himself with every left wing nutcase he could find, closed out any right wing or censorious person.

I think he catered to the left wing media and locked out the other guys...

He is the new Nixon... YEA us...
So why did you pick Jan 22, 2009?

PS. I fixed your spelling.

Quote:
I can be possible.
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 03:59 AM
Yeah, it's like that

I voted June 2009, he had almost 6 months and Bush is still blamed for what happend in the end of the Clinton era, so I figure if the libs want to lay all the blame on Bush, I can start blaming Obama by now. I will never see why the banks and the car companies were to big to fail? People want to say capitalism has failed, but I think we need to say we have failed capitalism.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 05:25 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
So why did you pick Jan 22, 2009?

PS. I fixed your spelling.
I did not vote at all. I dont think any of the issues we have right now can be blamed on one particular person.

Joe
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
I did not vote at all. I dont think any of the issues we have right now can be blamed on one particular person.
YOu should vote

You are correct, no one person can take the blame. They are ALL just furthering the issues. Obama built heavily upon the bailouts Bush started. Bush did nothing to correct and helped to further Clinton's housing issues (though I think the consumer had the ultimate repsonsibility).

A republican controlled Congress forced Clinton to have a balanced budget yet when W stepped in they threw all fiscal sense out the window, the Dems are continueing that trend today.

The war in Iraq was supported by both sides until we realized there were no WMDs or they had been moved.

It is time to throw every last one of them out of DC, strip the feds to the minimum and start over.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Still plays with trucks

Agreed can't blame anyone person but Obama has racked up more debt in his first year of office than W did in 8 years. ... with what W walked into I think he did a good job..... but we all have our own views
post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays02F250 View Post
Agreed can't blame anyone person but Obama has racked up more debt in his first year of office than W did in 8 years. ... with what W walked into I think he did a good job..... but we all have our own views
That is incorrect. Look at the numbers W & Obama both spent $2.4T their first year.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode