When will it NOT be "W's" fault? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
View Poll Results: When is it NOT W's fault?
It's Obama's fault now! 23 65.71%
November 2010 1 2.86%
November 2012 1 2.86%
December 21, 2012 3 8.57%
Sometime after 2013 2 5.71%
Never, everything is W's fault and always will be 5 14.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

When will it NOT be "W's" fault?

Personally, I am tired of hearing about how Obama will spend ALL of his time in office "fixing" what was done during W's time in office. When do people say, "This is Obama's mess now."

2000 F350 PSD, 4X4, CC, LB, 6-speed/ PHP Tuning /1.0 Turbo (no wastegate) with WW/ 4" turbo back exhaust/ AIS Intake with fender sleeve/ Isspro EV gauges/

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 03:48 PM

Re: When will it NOT be "W's" fault?

When is it not W's fault? In regards to what? There is enough blame to go around for all sorts of different things.

Homeland Security and illegal wire taps? Bush & Republican run Congress
Not tackling the problems with health care & SS? Bush & Republican run Congress
This POS health care bill we have now? Obama and a Democratic run Congress
Housing bust? The consumer

It just depends on the subject as to whose fault it is.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

I'm not even sure what subject anymore. I saw maybe 30 seconds of a speech the POTUS gave yesterday and immediately heard him say, "...the mess of the last eight years..."

I instantly turned it off. Tired of hearing about it.

I would say the economy in general, not one subject specifically. It's all tied to together anyway.

2000 F350 PSD, 4X4, CC, LB, 6-speed/ PHP Tuning /1.0 Turbo (no wastegate) with WW/ 4" turbo back exhaust/ AIS Intake with fender sleeve/ Isspro EV gauges/

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Hate 'R Us

It will never be Obama's fault, the blame will always be on George W. Bush.

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 07:10 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsRumors View Post
When is it not W's fault? In regards to what? There is enough blame to go around for all sorts of different things.

Homeland Security and illegal wire taps? Bush & Republican run Congress
Not tackling the problems with health care & SS? Bush & Republican run Congress
This POS health care bill we have now? Obama and a Democratic run Congress
Housing bust? The consumer

It just depends on the subject as to whose fault it is.
Homeland Security and illegal wire taps also continued and expanded by Obama.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 07:32 PM
<-MONEY PITT!!

Here in Wyoming its all OBAMAS fault big signs everywere on every oil field company or company that made products for the field that say obama one big ass mistake America!!! Im not getting in the middle of this Just Saying!!

2010 CCSB Afe Intake and dual exhaust
2006 CCLB F-250 Studs,Squeez,EGR delete,RR to AirDog II and a Airraid Intake & Sct Hot tunes *SOLD*
1963 Chevy Nova II 88mm turbo 408 LSX backhalved and tubbed 9.22 @ 145 @ 5000ft BUILT NOT BOUGHT!

02 Cummins ECSB 5 spd,250s,edge comp 64 over a s475.. Work Truck
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Gandy Dancer

Bush inherited a strong economy and a reasonable national debt.

In 8 years...................... he screwed both of them up royally (not to mention getting involved in one unwarranted war).

Let's be fair.

When the economy gets to a point similar to where Bush inherited it, from that point forward let's blame Obama.

I'll bet that doesn't fly though......................for the people who were screaming about Obama before he was even in office a month.

You know who you are.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Bush inherited a strong economy and a reasonable national debt.

In 8 years...................... he screwed both of them up royally (not to mention getting involved in one unwarranted war).

Let's be fair.

When the economy gets to a point similar to where Bush inherited it, from that point forward let's blame Obama.

I'll bet that doesn't fly though......................for the people who were screaming about Obama before he was even in office a month.

You know who you are.
Bush also inherited the dot-com bubble & then had 9/11 hit. As for the unwarrented war there is plenty of blame to go around for that one.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 02:20 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsRumors View Post
Bush also inherited the dot-com bubble & then had 9/11 hit. As for the unwarrented war there is plenty of blame to go around for that one.
Agreed but, I get pretty sick of hearing (not pointed at you) about how Obama has personally screwed things up so badly................while the same people act like deaf mutes when it comes to attaching any responsibility to Bush.

I have linked a few times now the article on the 25 people who are most responsible for our financial crisis (and don't let anyone kid you....it IS a crisis) but, most of those on the right just keep parroting.... 'Barney Frank'...'Barney Frank'.....as if being simple minded, about a very complex problem, is some kind of badge of honor.

I don't get it.

On Edit: I just looked at the poll. Over 50% of people are saying it's Obama's fault now. I'll bet 90% of those same people would have said it back in March of 2009.

And one other thing....... as to the poll, what is 'it?'

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 02:39 AM
Dairy Mechanic

Bush kept the country going after 9/11, Katrina, and two wars. No bama is spending like crazy, the valve of the dollar keeps dropping, he's making the national government bigger and bigger, and wants to spread the wealth around. Private company's are having to deal with government oversite and people don't have confidence in the economy. All No bama is doing is going in front of crowds of people and getting a big head from the chanting of "Yes we can". He's not a leader. He's a PR president who was voted in because he talked smooth and people wanted to vote for the first black president, but ended up getting a fascist.

96 Ford F-350 200 cc's, Electric fuel system, TS chip, 17 oil pump, Banks intercooler, 3" intake manifolds, SNOW Water-Meth system, South Bend DxD 3600, Banks brake, 4" stacks. Tuff country ladder bars.

IH RULES Not a 6.0 fan, engine out right now.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode