There are some disgusting people in the world - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 01:20 AM Thread Starter
<-- it's like that

There are some disgusting people in the world

Fred Phelps just needs to die a slow painful death.

Dad of a fallen Marine perseveres against protests at military funerals / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Marine's dad ordered to pay protesters' court fees but says he won't | Featured Story | Wichita Eagle

Freedom of speech doesn't include harassment, which is what I think Westboro Baptist Church is guilty of when they picket military funerals with signs that say "Thank God for Dead Soldiers".

I would love to be in a room for 5 minutes with Phelps. I'll come out with bloody knuckles, and he'll come out in a body bag.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 01:23 AM
Banning Smut

Re: There are some disgusting people in the world

That's unbelievable. What a disgrace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 01:25 AM
PSN Local

This sickens me, I leave for iraq tomorrow and i hope i dont ever have to see those people... especially when i have my weapon with me, some people are so unbelievable, there was a story about this in this months issue of Army Times

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 01:28 AM
Banning Smut

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklcdfeller View Post
This sickens me, I leave for iraq tomorrow and i hope i dont ever have to see those people... especially when i have my weapon with me, some people are so unbelievable, there was a story about this in this months issue of Army Times
Not to sidetrack, but THANK YOU for what you do!!! I have so much gratitude for what you guys are doing to protect my freedom.

NEVER EVER would I disrespect a soldier or his family like that.

|
|
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 02:14 AM
Gandy Dancer

Westboro Baptist Church gives religion another black eye.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 02:31 AM
PSN Local

I have to drive by that crap everyday. Sad part is that they have had so many threats that only children 17 and under actually do most of the picketing. Adults only come out when they are doing something big and will be in a large group of witnesses. Most of us would just turn our heads is the part part. What loud bang i head nothing. Makes me sick. We here in Kansas have tried hard to shut it down but cant do anything. I guess we just stay mad and dont look. but i guess what kills me is what they are exposing our children to.

OK ill stop now i could go on forever.

2001 F-250 SC/SB 4x4 Auto

"All I want to do is Burp, Puke and Fart, In that order."

"Powerstroke Performance Headquarters!"
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 02:31 AM
Scab

I am not a violent person or a trouble maker at all, but if they were protesting anything near me, I would love to give them a piece of my mind.

ADAM

2004 ECSB
1997 CCLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDPlayer View Post
NASCAR ditched all the 7.3L response vehicles cause they couldn't get out to the accident scene fast enough. When lives matter, HP wins.
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 03:06 AM
Caption This

Bill O'Reilley said, on his show tonight, that he would pay the $16,000 for the Snyder family.

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 03:21 AM
PSN Veteran

omg.
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 03:31 AM
PSN Veteran

i feel sorry for mr. snyder, no parent should have to go through something like that, gives christianity a bad name again. i wonder why they would not spend thier time protesting at family planning clinics where thousands of unborn babies are murdered ? i cannot believe those people from that church really think that way. imho

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode