President Trump Approval Rating - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
7.3 PSD Mythology Expert

President Trump Approval Rating

Someone mentioned we had no political discussion on here so, Thoughts on how well President Trump is handling our economy and his over all job as the leader of our country?

I personally am disappointed he didn't do more to rein the EPA in and because of it we will see a sharp downturn in diesel truck ownership here in the next few years, the trend has already started with a bunch of the original members no longer owning a diesel and going back to gas trucks, personally I don't care as long as I can make power and performance.

David Lott
Quote:
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!
No purpose no happiness, know purpose know happiness ---> Happiness is a direction not a destination.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 04:38 PM
Native Texan

Garage
Re: President Trump Approval Rating

Well I am happy so far I bring home more money pay less in taxes and my old 7.3l don't care about the Epa.

Explosive Diarrhea not ur friend but a great weight loss tool.
Powerstroke Racer likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Upgrades:
|Bellowed UpPipes|160CC Injectors|Adrenaline HPOP|Rebuilt Turbo 360 Bearing|Custom E-Fuel|Manual to Auto Conversion
|Delete Pedestal|3" Down Pipe 4" Exhaust|Dual Tensioner and Belt|Stainless Steel HPX Crossover|Custom Banks InterCooler
|42 Gal Rear Tank 35 Gal Front Tank |DP Infinity Tuner
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 05:05 PM
PSN Veteran

I like Trump
One of the best times I ever had in my life was on election night watching Billary LOSE!!!

Keep doing the best you can Trump!! I like any president that does NOT COME from politics

1997 CCFB 7.3, ZF5, 4x4, 4.10, baby swamps, TS6, E99 spyder, RiffRaff pipes, 6.0 FMIC, RSK, 315 toyo at

2001 Excursion 7.3, auto, 4x4, 3.73, 6" Suspension lift, 37" Dick Cepeks
2000 E350 7.3, auto 2wd, 3.73, planning a TTB 4x4 conversion
21.9 liter family

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 07:50 PM
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!

certainly the most entertaining president lol

Powerstroke Racer likes this.

"Farts are like a good bourbon, add a small touch of water to bring out the excellence."
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 07:52 PM
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!

i agree on election night that was fun after it was over lol

"Farts are like a good bourbon, add a small touch of water to bring out the excellence."
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 10:37 PM
PSN Local

For the most part Trump's doing a good job. I don't like the tariffs and I keep hoping he's just using them as a tool for trade deals, but he believes in them. They are a tax on consumers and we're paying it. Then yesterday when he met with Chuck & Nancy you know the 2 who wouldn't give him a dollar for the wall, well he met with them and came up with a $2,000,000,000,000 deal for infrastructure, most conservatives were pissed when Obamahamed spent $700,000,000,000 for "shovel ready jobs" (that didn't exist) now Trump is good with almost 3 times that amount
Hope he at least get's the damn wall for that
410customs likes this.

SparkyF250

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4
4" Flo-Pro, Edge CTS2 Pro
Blue Spring, IPR coolant filter
Toyo Open Country AT2's

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4
7.3, ZF6
Hydra, Edge CTS2
S&B Cold Air
4" SS Diamond Eye Exhaust

1991 F350 Single Cab Flatbed
7.3 IDI 5 Speed
Toyo Open Country AT2's
(project truck)
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 11:32 PM
Luddite in Charge

I disagree with most of his ethics, his Tweetering and crap is as unprofessional as it gets but regardless of what they say on TV I've never seen more work out there than now.
410customs likes this.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 11:33 PM
Native Texan

Garage

I agree he is 100 percent politically incorrect and that's just what we need right now.

Explosive Diarrhea not ur friend but a great weight loss tool.
410customs likes this.

Upgrades:
|Bellowed UpPipes|160CC Injectors|Adrenaline HPOP|Rebuilt Turbo 360 Bearing|Custom E-Fuel|Manual to Auto Conversion
|Delete Pedestal|3" Down Pipe 4" Exhaust|Dual Tensioner and Belt|Stainless Steel HPX Crossover|Custom Banks InterCooler
|42 Gal Rear Tank 35 Gal Front Tank |DP Infinity Tuner
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 12:17 AM
PSN Veteran

Build the wall , love the economy right now .
I voted for the very first time for him in the primaryís then again for president.
Heís not Jesus , didnít vote for a perfect man .
Trump 2020 !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turd-250, masakimm and btfoss56 like this.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 01:28 AM
Master BS'er

I think he's doing awesome. Just think how much better he would be doing if he wasn't fighting the left, the deep state, the courts and even members of his own party. Fighting tooth and nail I might add. This is insane. He's basically getting it from all sides and still getting stuff done. I love how he just flat doesn't give a f*ck what anybody thinks. I don't mind the throwing punches and never scared to jump in the ring. Never being above it, that's fine. I just wish his communication skills were a little better, cuz he kinda jumps all over the place. Sometimes coming back to his original point, other times not. Drives me nuts.

That's basically the only thing I don't like about him. That, and he's not nearly as fiscally conservative as I would like. Oh well, can't have it all I suppose.

We're still not talking about his take the guns comment.

Brother James

Ps...Im pretty frickin awesome!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode