Don't Ya Love the Homeless..... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Don't Ya Love the Homeless.....

Have been talking with several people who live in the local homeless shelter, they were saying obama not long ago extended out unemployment even further and they were so happy cuz it gave them more money to drink with. Some even get a cheap hotel to live in till the money runs out and then it's back to the tent camp/shelter depending on the weather.

These guys lived in tents in a makeshift tent city & since the only homeless shelter has a 30 day max in 6 months limit they go to the shelter when broke till the next check comes in and they can hit the bottle again. This normally goes the entire 6 months so they can go inside when it's really cold or nasty out, but still have a camp to stay at saving the days as needed. They also hit up a local day mission that has free showers and all the food you can eat. Seems they drop in once or twice a week for a shower, but eat there several times a week if not more & it's a all you can eat kind of thing, not regulated.

When the shelter is full or time runs out & it's nasty outside they call 911 and say they are going to kill themselves, go to the hospital & then the local mental health unit pretending to be depressed and.or psychotic for a eval & by the time they get discharged from the hospital they have money to drink with again...

They voted for obama, love him and feel he will keep giving them money & they were all saying the homeless tent camps are growing by leaps and bounds full of people who do not want to work & who refuse to even look for work....

It's all a game....

1997 F250 PSD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It's not a gun-free zone if you get shot while you're there"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 01:30 PM
<--Spy Vs. Spy

Re: Don't Ya Love the Homeless.....

Do you have a ranchhand or other large bumper on your truck?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

228-365-0698
Sheep only have two speeds, 'grazing' and 'stampede'.
Regulated Returns are on SALE!!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 01:36 PM
<-- it's like that

Yes I'm sure every single homeless person in America voted for Obama.

Homeless didn't exist before Obama took office.

System abuses like this by the homeless never happened before Obama took office.

Seriously, what was the point of this thread? Trying to correlate abuses of homeless shelters, unemployment benefits, and hospital trips with Obama? Come on, this stuff is nothing new, and it's been going on for decades. Obama had nothing to do with it, and like every single other president, he's not doing anything about it either.

Rampy, you and I don't like Obama. Difference is I would rather hold Obama accountable for real issues and policies that he has been directly involved in, instead of looking at issues he had nothing to do with in the first place.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Seriously, what was the point of this thread?
I think the answer to that question is pretty obvious.

Anecdotal evidence to prove that Obama created homelessness.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSLEEPER View Post
Do you have a ranchhand or other large bumper on your truck?

1997 F250 PSD

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Yes I'm sure every single homeless person in America voted for Obama.

Homeless didn't exist before Obama took office.

System abuses like this by the homeless never happened before Obama took office.

Seriously, what was the point of this thread? Trying to correlate abuses of homeless shelters, unemployment benefits, and hospital trips with Obama? Come on, this stuff is nothing new, and it's been going on for decades. Obama had nothing to do with it, and like every single other president, he's not doing anything about it either.

Rampy, you and I don't like Obama. Difference is I would rather hold Obama accountable for real issues and policies that he has been directly involved in, instead of looking at issues he had nothing to do with in the first place.
He is making it worse instead of better and the homeless expect/demand these and more entitlements & due to his policy's he is enabling the homeless and setting them up to fail so they stay on the taxpayers dime instead of teaching/helping them to learn to do for themselves & get off the free money tit...

Just more liberalism showing how welfare programs do not work.....

1997 F250 PSD

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 04:12 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by RampRat View Post
He is making it worse instead of better and the homeless expect/demand these and more entitlements & due to his policy's he is enabling the homeless and setting them up to fail so they stay on the taxpayers dime instead of teaching/helping them to learn to do for themselves & get off the free money tit...

Just more liberalism showing how welfare programs do not work.....
You actually think that homeless people expect and demand entitlement treatment due to Obama's policies, all of which have nothing to do with welfare and homeless?

Do you honestly think that these same homeless people suddenly developed this entitlement attitude after Obama took office?

And it was Bush who extended unemployment benefits, Obama has simply continued it. But welfare itself hasn't been changed. It's the exact same program that was in place when Bush was in office. It's always been a handout program, not a hand-up program. Yet somehow you're trying to blame that on Obama. I don't get it. It makes zero sense.

Seriously dude, don't you think you've reached the point of obsession with Obama? You're starting to make up stories about him. Come back to the real world. Look at real policies that Obama has been directly involved in.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 03:39 AM
Yeah, it's like that

Yeah, look at the good policies Obama has had his hands in like Cap-n-Tax opps I meant trade, Health Care, Card Check.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 03:50 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Yeah, look at the good policies Obama has had his hands in like Cap-n-Tax opps I meant trade, Health Care, Card Check.
Better be careful, he's now in charge of the Patriot Act and can track you and your loved ones down.

Thanks Bush.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 04:28 AM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Better be careful, he's now in charge of the Patriot Act and can track you and your loved ones down.

Thanks Bush.
Yeah, I'm sure if you search around here, you can clearly see that I didn't support Bush on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
This one should be easy for you AK, how about a top 10 policy failures and why. I will help you out.

1. The Patriot Act, it is a back door invasion of privacy of American Citizens

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode