Eric Massa - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that
 
ducatirider944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Right Wing, Midwest
Posts: 2,419
Eric Massa

Rep. Eric Massa (D-N.Y.) says the House ethics committee is investigating him for inappropriate comments he made to a male staffer on New Year's Eve and that he's the victim of a power play by Democratic leaders who want him out of Congress because he's a "no" vote on health care reform.


"Mine is now the deciding vote on the health care bill," Massa, who on Friday announced his intention to resign, said during a long monologue on radio station WKPQ. "And this administration and this House leadership have said, quote-unquote, they will stop at nothing to pass this health care bill. And now they've gotten rid of me and it will pass. You connect the dots."




Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
ducatirider944 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that
 
ducatirider944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Right Wing, Midwest
Posts: 2,419
Re: Eric Massa

Oh come on guys, the Dem's hanging their own out to dry and no discussion?

Come on Gandy let's hear it?

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
ducatirider944 is offline  
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 05:39 PM
FNG
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Trempealeau WI
Posts: 6,018
Re: Eric Massa

Just saw this. More chicago style bull#### from the dems

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
Dave is offline  
 
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 06:29 PM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Eric Massa

It's party politics as usual. Both republicans and democrats are guilty of it. The idea of "you're either with us, or we'll drive you out" mentality.

Palin did it recently when she snubbed Dede Scozzafava.

So it's not just "more Chicago style bull#### from the dems", but rather, it's more bull#### party politics. It's why I don't support political parties. The party has an agenda, and they'll eat their own young to accomplish that agenda.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 07:02 PM
FNG
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Trempealeau WI
Posts: 6,018
Re: Eric Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
It's party politics as usual. Both republicans and democrats are guilty of it. The idea of "you're either with us, or we'll drive you out" mentality.

Palin did it recently when she snubbed Dede Scozzafava.

So it's not just "more Chicago style bull#### from the dems", but rather, it's more bull#### party politics. It's why I don't support political parties. The party has an agenda, and they'll eat their own young to accomplish that agenda.
Curtis did you actually read what happened to Scozzafava? The RNC pulled support in favor of another candidate that actually supported conservative views. Polling showed that Scozzafava didnt have a chance at winning anyway at the time.

Her last name makes my eyes hurt.

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
Dave is offline  
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 07:43 PM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Eric Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Curtis did you actually read what happened to Scozzafava? The RNC pulled support in favor of another candidate that actually supported conservative views. Polling showed that Scozzafava didnt have a chance at winning anyway at the time.

Her last name makes my eyes hurt.
Yes, I know what happened to Scozzafava. Let's look at that, shall we? Here is the order of incidents:

- Scozzafava, fully backed by the republican party, leads the polls just a few weeks before the election, looks like a sure winner.

- Scozzafava has an embarrassing incident with McCormack.

- Poll numbers for Scozzafava dropped after tapes released by McCormack.

- Palin comes in and endorses Hoffman.

If Palin had an issue with Scozzafava, why did she wait so long to voice it? It couldn't possibly be related to the Scozzafava/McCormack incident, could it?

Come on, put 2 and 2 together. It's obvious what happened.


Now look at how the Massa thing is playing out. See similarities?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 09:11 PM
FNG
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Trempealeau WI
Posts: 6,018
Re: Eric Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Yes, I know what happened to Scozzafava. Let's look at that, shall we? Here is the order of incidents:

- Scozzafava, fully backed by the republican party, leads the polls just a few weeks before the election, looks like a sure winner.

- Scozzafava has an embarrassing incident with McCormack.

- Poll numbers for Scozzafava dropped after tapes released by McCormack.

- Palin comes in and endorses Hoffman.

If Palin had an issue with Scozzafava, why did she wait so long to voice it? It couldn't possibly be related to the Scozzafava/McCormack incident, could it?

Come on, put 2 and 2 together. It's obvious what happened.


Now look at how the Massa thing is playing out. See similarities?
I have to look back but from memory Scozzafava wasnt doing to well in the polls throughout depending on polling sources.

I could be wrong on that.

But one thing I do know is typing that name gives me a freaking headache

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
Dave is offline  
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Gandy Dancer
 
AK Gandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In The Villages
Posts: 5,972
Re: Eric Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Oh come on guys, the Dem's hanging their own out to dry and no discussion?

Come on Gandy let's hear it?
Hear what?

You obviously have me confused with the wingnuts who will defend 'their party person,' regardless of the issue.

If he, or anyone else, is found guilty of ethics issues.........I hope they discipline to the degree they are able (not likely but, wishful thinking).

As far as I'm concerned, there's a whole bunch of politicians that should be brought up on ethics issues.

Starting with the ones who are the biggest beneficiaries of lobbysists.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
AK Gandy is offline  
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Gandy Dancer
 
AK Gandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In The Villages
Posts: 5,972
Re: Eric Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Rep. Eric Massa (D-N.Y.) says the House ethics committee is investigating him for inappropriate comments he made to a male staffer on New Year's Eve — and that he's the victim of a power play by Democratic leaders who want him out of Congress because he's a "no" vote on health care reform.



Quote:
"Mine is now the deciding vote on the health care bill,"
How does he figure that?

Just making that statement, makes me believe there might be something behind the allegation of.....
Quote:
A Massa aide has told POLITICO that the New York Democrat has been engaged in inappropriate behavior “for eight months.”
Brain tumor?

.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
AK Gandy is offline  
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Dairy Mechanic
 
Magnum PD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: VA
Posts: 2,198
Re: Eric Massa

How about Rombo going in the shower naked and confronting him while he's naked and threating him. The chief of staff under No bama.

96 Ford F-350 200 cc's, Electric fuel system, TS chip, 17 oil pump, Banks intercooler, 3" intake manifolds, SNOW Water-Meth system, South Bend DxD 3600, Banks brake, 4" stacks. Tuff country ladder bars.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


IH RULES Not a 6.0 fan, engine out right now.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Magnum PD is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome