The Judge on Healthcare - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

The Judge on Healthcare

This Judge knows his stuff and everyone should watch this, especially Gayandy.

YouTube - Judge Andrew Napolitano Natural rights Patriot Act - Part 3 of 3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 07:19 PM

Re: The Judge on Healthcare

Napolitano is near genius

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 07:22 PM
PSN Veteran

He "knows his stuff"...that is laughable. The guy is a character on a television show. Please be able to tell the difference between an opinion and a fact just because he is a "judge". I like watching this guy and beck to see how they twist their words.

2003 6.0 f250 ccsb 4x4 auto

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 07:24 PM

What he is talking about here I do believe is FACT

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darsey715 View Post
He "knows his stuff"...that is laughable. The guy is a character on a television show. Please be able to tell the difference between an opinion and a fact just because he is a "judge". .
Shhhhhh....

Don't tell Daffy19 that.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsRumors View Post
What he is talking about here I do believe is FACT
You actually believe his cockamamie definition (which he then uses to justify a big portion of his rant) of the word "regulate?"

Not that it will change your mind of course but, why don't you look at this and then come back and tell us that this crackpot is correct.

Regulate (click here)

Quote:
In the context of government and public services regulation (as a process) is the control of something by rules, as opposed to its prohibition. In economics, it is part of the government relationship with markets, often seen as the opposite of deregulation.

Note: See also administrative law. Regulations are, in some countries, narrowly termed as the legal restrictions promulgated by administrative agencies through rulemaking. This administrative or regulatory law is in contrast to statutory or case law. This article deals with regulation in a broader sense.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsRumors View Post
Napolitano is near genius
I suppose that compared to the average person on the right..................you're correct.

Quote:
I can be possible.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 11:17 PM
PSN Veteran

I have a philosophy? Who knew. Ok, where's the beer?

In lockstep to the end of the world....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 F-250/CC/SB/4"SS Magnaflow/Evolution2/HPX/Pre pump mod/Harpoon/65psi fuel shim/FTVB/Zoodad mod/2008 Diff Cover/V-10 transmission cooler
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 12:01 AM

Both sides of the table would rather call names and point fingers as compared to realize the guberment IS the problem.

"Regulate" as defined above is the current definition as we know and understand it. "Regulate" as intended and defined 200 years ago is NOT the same as it is today. Do some in depth research and understand for yourself. Look at letters written and speeches given to understand the desire of the Founding Fathers.

Now, if one wants to man up and say "I do not agree with what the Founders envisioned" or "I am too lazy to think, do or work for myself" I can respect that but to continue to try and water down the true intentions of COTUS is treason.

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 12:30 AM
Gandy Dancer

If you think the word "regulate" has somehow magically changed, why don't you "man up" and prove it?

As far as what the "Founders envisioned," they also envisioned slavery and women and blacks not being allowed to vote.

Sorry but, thinking that these ideas were absolutely wrong...................... is NOT "treason."

Quote:
I can be possible.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode