Ann Coulter, one heck of a.... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 05:28 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local
 
jroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 163
Ann Coulter, one heck of a....

I met Ann Coulter once, when she shook my hand it was like high fiving an Orangoutang, her hand was easily a 1/3 larger than mine (and Im 6'1" 225) Shes ok lookin and smart about politics n stuff but man shes like a giant blonde haired praying mantis.


See what I mean??...


http://www.oddpic.com/data/520/ann-coulter.jpg

2001 PSD DP Tuner, John Wood VB, International Up Pipes, 4" TBE, BHAF.

1994 CTD BHAF, no plate, 3GSK, Star wheel cranked, BD VB, Luke's Link, 4" exhaust, SDX 5x14 injectors,BD Super B (s300) turbo.

I like all Diesel trucks
jroller is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 05:56 AM
Gandy Dancer
 
AK Gandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In The Villages
Posts: 5,972
Re: Ann Coulter, one heck of a....

Not surprising.

Everyone knows she's just a drag queen and is really a man.


Drag Queen (click here)

Quote:
The person known today as Ann Coulter was born Jeremy Levinsohn in the village in New York in 1960.


I also heard a rumor that she is the long time secret girlfriend of Limpbaugh's and is his drug source (including Viagra).


Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
AK Gandy is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 05:59 AM
PSN Newb
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: north little rock , AR.
Posts: 36
Re: Ann Coulter, one heck of a....

Ann Coulter is a true United States of America citizen and patriot !! you can SHUT UP GANDY !
tim2001powerstroke is offline  
 
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Gandy Dancer
 
AK Gandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In The Villages
Posts: 5,972
Re: Ann Coulter, one heck of a....

Sorry.

I didn't mean to offend folks who like drag queens.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
AK Gandy is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Yeah, it's like that
 
ducatirider944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Right Wing, Midwest
Posts: 2,419
Re: Ann Coulter, one heck of a....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Not surprising.

Everyone knows she's just a drag queen and is really a man.


Drag Queen (click here)



I also heard a rumor that she is the long time secret girlfriend of Limpbaugh's and is his drug source (including Viagra).

Welcome to the Hoolinet What? The Hoolinet, the official humor archive of Mark Hoolihan. Here you'll find the best parody and satire ever put on this webpage. Definitely worth every penny you're spending. Inside you'll find humor on almost any topic known and a few I just made up. All Mark Hoolihan originals.
Who? I'm an historian who specializes in East European and Jewish History. I'm originally from St. Cloud, MN. I've lived mostly in Michigan, but also spent time in Eastern Europe, particularly the Czech Republic and Bulgaria, which I described in Letters From Abroad on this website. I currently live in Michigan with my wife, daughter and our very large Tibetan Mastiff named Timmy. On the side I write parody and other forms of humor.
Why? Because I can. Seriously. People often ask why I do this and how much time it takes. Well, it doesn't actually take that long. A good song parody takes 20-30 min. A really long one like "American Pie" can take quite a bit longer. Some of these are on serious topics but don't take anything too seriously, I don't. For me it's just a way to unwind. Enclosed herein is an archive of some of what I've done.

How? Just click on the links to the left. First read the Disclaimer.




Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
ducatirider944 is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Gandy Dancer
 
AK Gandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In The Villages
Posts: 5,972
Re: Ann Coulter, one heck of a....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Welcome to the Hoolinet What? The Hoolinet, the official humor archive of Mark Hoolihan. Here you'll find the best parody and satire ever put on this webpage. Definitely worth every penny you're spending. Inside you'll find humor on almost any topic known and a few I just made up. All Mark Hoolihan originals.
Who? I'm an historian who specializes in East European and Jewish History. I'm originally from St. Cloud, MN. I've lived mostly in Michigan, but also spent time in Eastern Europe, particularly the Czech Republic and Bulgaria, which I described in Letters From Abroad on this website. I currently live in Michigan with my wife, daughter and our very large Tibetan Mastiff named Timmy. On the side I write parody and other forms of humor.
Why? Because I can. Seriously. People often ask why I do this and how much time it takes. Well, it doesn't actually take that long. A good song parody takes 20-30 min. A really long one like "American Pie" can take quite a bit longer. Some of these are on serious topics but don't take anything too seriously, I don't. For me it's just a way to unwind. Enclosed herein is an archive of some of what I've done.

How? Just click on the links to the left. First read the Disclaimer.
C'mon man, haven't you figured out by now I have a good sense of humor?

Not that I would ever post something like this, for the sole purpose of knowing that some folks would get bent out of shape.

Peace!

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
AK Gandy is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 07:21 AM
Yeah, it's like that
 
ducatirider944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Right Wing, Midwest
Posts: 2,419
Re: Ann Coulter, one heck of a....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
C'mon man, haven't you figured out by now I have a good sense of humor?

Not that I would ever post something like this, for the sole purpose of knowing that some folks would get bent out of shape.

Peace!
No, I actually see you as the type that will post anything even if it is from a blog or forum if it says what you want it too even if you know the source is bunk, hoping that whoever reads it will say "Sh!t there it is in black and white, I can't argue that" and you move along. I have this feeling you would make a fine politician

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
ducatirider944 is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 07:26 AM
Gandy Dancer
 
AK Gandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In The Villages
Posts: 5,972
Re: Ann Coulter, one heck of a....

I take any and all donations.

Seriously though, if I am making a point I try to always post links that are factual. Go back and take a look for yourself. Whether you agree with my points or not, almost all of my links are based on facts..........not just an opinion.

The way those facts are interpreted however, are open to opinions.

I admit that the AARP one slipped by me (didn't know it was a blog until you pointed it out).

In fact, I'm usually the first one to dismiss someone's argument if they're trying to use someone else's opinion (blog)............to justify their own opinion.

Besides, you're one of those damn Liberaltarians.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
AK Gandy is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 07:38 AM
Yeah, it's like that
 
ducatirider944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Right Wing, Midwest
Posts: 2,419
Re: Ann Coulter, one heck of a....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
I take any and all donations.

Seriously though, if I am making a point I try to always post links that are factual. Go back and take a look for yourself. Whether you agree with my points or not, almost all of my links are based on facts..........not just an opinion.

The way those facts are interpreted however, are open to opinions.

I admit that the AARP one slipped by me (didn't know it was a blog until you pointed it out).

In fact, I'm usually the first one to dismiss someone's argument if they're trying to use someone else's opinion (blog)............to justify their own opinion.

Besides, you're one of those damn [I]Libertarians[/I].
Fixed it for ya:

And your response was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post

And your point?
I didn't see you backing it up with a creditable source or admitting you didn't realize it was a forum till now.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
ducatirider944 is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Gandy Dancer
 
AK Gandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In The Villages
Posts: 5,972
Re: Ann Coulter, one heck of a....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
I didn't see you backing it up with a creditable source.....
Think about it for a minute.

I made the assertion that insurance is Socialism (whereby those who stay well pay the premiums to cover those who are sick....with the hope it will be there when they need it).

Since it's an opinion, what kind of "credible source" would you accept?

Exactly......the answer in none.

I could waste both of our times by linking all day to other people who feel the same thing. Big deal.

The real key of course is that I can at least differentiate between an opinion......and actual facts.


Quote:
or admitting you didn't realize it was a forum till now.
I guess that..... "And your point " ......was a little too subtle for you.

I'll work on that.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
AK Gandy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome