Capitalism, WTC 7 & The Real Government Conspiracy At Ground Zero - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 01:48 AM Thread Starter
RightWingNut

Capitalism, WTC 7 & The Real Government Conspiracy At Ground Zero

Another good story from PJTV............Louder With Crowder

PJTV - Louder With Crowder - Capitalism, WTC 7 & The Real Government Conspiracy At Ground Zero

Tbar

Ignore narcissistic trolls.......without an audience they shrivel up and go way.....!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Yeah, it's like that

Re: Capitalism, WTC 7 & The Real Government Conspiracy At Ground Zero

I can't believe you watch that right wing bullsh!t, it is just a guy spouting facts that support his views and every one knows for every fact, there is an equal and opposite apposing fact. Oh wait, maybe that is force, but what ever. (insert sarcastic smile here)

Just incase anyone wants to know:

Groundbreaking for the World Trade Center took place on August 5, 1966. The North Tower (1) was completed in December 1970 and the South Tower (2) was finished in July 1971.

I personally think they should be standing there right now complete with an anti-aircraft turret sitting on top with an American flag waving from the center of the turret. JMO

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 10:31 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
I can't believe you watch that right wing bullsh!t, it is just a guy spouting facts that support his views and every one knows for every fact, there is an equal and opposite apposing fact. Oh wait, maybe that is force, but what ever. (insert sarcastic smile here)
Just out of curiosity, what would be your opposing facts that support why the buildings havn't been started yet? This is the first I have heard this conspiracy...I thought it was going to be something on how it was the government blew up the buildings because of the way they fell. I hear that all the time. But this has me intrigued a little.

Torque is not a force!

2003 7.3 XLT FX4, AFE Stage 2, Regulated Return, Bowl Delete, 3/8" line from tank to heads, Pre/Post Filters, Tank mods, DP F5: 60T, 80E, 120R, 6.0 IC, 6.0 Trans Cooler, Suncoast Shift Kit, Wicked Wheel, ITP Boost Annihilator, Di Procol Optix, Straight Pipe, CCV, 285/75/16 BFG AT's

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 01:17 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by breyrw View Post
Just out of curiosity, what would be your opposing facts that support why the buildings havn't been started yet? This is the first I have heard this conspiracy...I thought it was going to be something on how it was the government blew up the buildings because of the way they fell. I hear that all the time. But this has me intrigued a little.
He was being sarcastic, and I'm betting that his blurb was aimed at me.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 03:53 AM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:

No that was a thread here not to long ago though. You can read my stance in the thread if you choose.

https://powerstrokenation.com/forums/...t=52393&page=2

Torque is not a force!
My whole point was that it took 5 yrs to build both the North and South towers from the ground breaking, and here we are 9 yrs later with a disastor area. We have 30 million people out of work and the economy has been sh!t for the last 18 months with our gov't pissing money away like a sailor that just landed to shore after a year at sea in a whore house, but no building. Ironic no?

If you want to think that every force has an equal and opposite reacting force and that a piston being fired down a cylinder is a force, but the rotating crankshaft from that ie:tq isn't a force, or you can have HP in a rotating engine without tq, so be it, I really don't care. This is the Politics and Religon section anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
He was being sarcastic, and I'm betting that his blurb was aimed at me.
Did this clue you into I was being sarcastic? (insert sarcastic smile here)

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 01:57 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
My whole point was that it took 5 yrs to build both the North and South towers from the ground breaking, and here we are 9 yrs later with a disastor area. We have 30 million people out of work and the economy has been sh!t for the last 18 months with our gov't pissing money away like a sailor that just landed to shore after a year at sea in a whore house, but no building. Ironic no?:
I guess I missed the sarcasm in your post. Like I said, I was just curious, because things said from the video made sense...why havn't they been rebuilt yet...I was curious to see if and what arguments there were as to why they have not been rebuilt.

I guess I stopped following the other 911 thread just before they started talking about the govt. bringing down the towers. Just posted over there as well.

Quote:
If you want to think that every force has an equal and opposite reacting force and that a piston being fired down a cylinder is a force, but the rotating crankshaft from that ie:tq isn't a force, or you can have HP in a rotating engine without tq, so be it, I really don't care. This is the Politics and Religon section anyway.:
Yea, I know this is Politics/Religion, I was just poking back at you in good fun. It would be good to resolve that discussion though.

2003 7.3 XLT FX4, AFE Stage 2, Regulated Return, Bowl Delete, 3/8" line from tank to heads, Pre/Post Filters, Tank mods, DP F5: 60T, 80E, 120R, 6.0 IC, 6.0 Trans Cooler, Suncoast Shift Kit, Wicked Wheel, ITP Boost Annihilator, Di Procol Optix, Straight Pipe, CCV, 285/75/16 BFG AT's
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
I guess I missed the sarcasm in your post. Like I said, I was just curious, because things said from the video made sense...why havn't they been rebuilt yet...I was curious to see if and what arguments there were as to why they have not been rebuilt.

I guess I stopped following the other 911 thread just before they started talking about the govt. bringing down the towers. Just posted over there as well.

Yea, I know this is Politics/Religion, I was just poking back at you in good fun. It would be good to resolve that discussion though.
PJTV is without a doubt right wing. My poke was at people that won't look at something that comes from PJTV, Beck, Fox, Rush, even if it is a valid point. They are to wrapped up in left vs. right and can't say well we can't put wheels on that trailer to help get it to the bottom of the hill, that was _______ parties idea.

I'm pretty much done with that one, if people don't want to look at the whole picture of where that power comes from it's not worth discussing. There is 3 threads in the Smack Talk section with probably 70 pages. I never once said "omg you guys are idiots, tq is king" If you want to make water without either hydrogen or oxygen so be it, I really don't care.

Ronald Reagan
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 03:00 PM
PSN Local

I had never heard of PJTV before that post, and I didn't know if I would get flamed for agreeing with what in the video because of all the left vs. right stuff...

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 03:11 PM
<-- it's like that

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 03:13 PM
PSN Local

That's great!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode