well i no who im voting for in '12 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
Offical Puddle Displacer

Send a message via AIM to pstroke96
well i no who im voting for in '12

Bill Cosbyhas done it again...
Nothing we haven't all said.. but not so eloquently.

BACK TO CASH AND CARRY WOULD HELP ALSO!
Bill Cosby has a great way of "distilling" things. Looks like he's done it again!

AMERICA NEEDS A CANDIDATE WITH THIS PLATFORM!!

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT IN THE YEAR 2012.
HERE IS MY PLATFORM:
(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.

(2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart
's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here!

(3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here.

(4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on
SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5). Social Security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

(6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades.

(7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports ... for life.

(8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. T
here is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat, because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause.

(11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

My apology is offered if I've stepped on anyone's toes ... nevertheless...
GODBLESS AMERICA !
Sincerely, Bill Cosby

Refugee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 01:53 AM
Super Hauler!

Re: well i no who im voting for in '12

I dont think so!

08 F-250 CCSB king ranch erics tunes livewire
1985 Peterbilt 359 Big cam III Tuned up a little
Quote:
Originally Posted by prheitz View Post
I change my HPOP oil, the oil does circulate with the regular oil, it doesn't cycle as often and does get dirty sooner.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 02:10 AM
Cummins?$?$?$?

lik it gotta have tht oil tho...

'95 F350, reg cab, Stage 1'S, Air Dog, TS 6Po, IDM mod., on 35's... thanx BDP

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 02:28 AM
2002 F-350 4X4

Send a message via AIM to TPeqJR

Just made my night.

2002 F-350 4X4 CrewCab LongBed 7.3L
6" BDS Suspension Lift, Bilstein Shocks, 37" Toyo Open Country MT Tires
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 03:09 AM
<-- it's like that

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/platform.asp

And I agree with Cosby.... some of those proposals are downright idiotic.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 03:10 AM
Banning Smut

Pocket says he's votin for Palin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 04:08 AM
All done now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/platform.asp

And I agree with Cosby.... some of those proposals are downright idiotic.
But the attitude is right.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 02:57 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisley View Post
But the attitude is right.
IMO, nah I don't think the attitude of that list is right.

Just looking at the list, here is my opinion....

#1, we get all pissy about people not speaking English, and having to press 1 for English and 2 for Spanish. Fact is, many other countries do the same thing. Most common language in other countries (other than their native language) is English. Here we have other countries catering to our needs and language barrier, and we get upset when we attempt to do the same. Doesn't make sense. Many of these other countries have an official language to boot. We don't.

#2 is just retarded. If we tried that, our economy would totally collapse.

#3 follows along with #2, and is equally dumb to attempt. It would ruin this country.

#4 forcing retired military back to active duty to "secure" our borders? Seriously, our retired military has done their duty. Let's honor them for what they've done, rather than treat them like slaves.

#5 makes sense.

So does #6.

And #7.

#8 is dumb. Tell me what happens if someone is falsely accused, and has their hand cut off. What do you say to that person later? "Oops, my bad. We still cool?". I guarantee it wouldn't be a drawn out process like a capital crime. There's a reason the death penalty takes years to complete, and it's so that all evidence is exhausted. For something as simple as stealing, there's no way we'll drag that process out for years.

#9 is another attempt to collapse our economy by eliminating trade. Won't fly at all.

#10 is based on the assumption that foreign nations don't help America during disasters. Fact is, our country received a ton of support and offers from most nations around the world during disasters such as Katrina. However, it 1) didn't make the news, 2) what was received was squandered by our government, and 3) our government didn't even take possession of half of the money and goods that were offered.

#11 the pledge of allegiance is recited in school and congress. Not sure why that's even there.

#12 same with this one. I heard the national anthem on TV being sung at the super bowl. So not sure what the point of #12 is.

Anyway, that's my take on the list.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Haters Gonna Hate

Send a message via MSN to Fordfreak4life

i agree 100% with cosby's list.... when the country was run as intended b4 we got these commie bastards in here runnin' the show we didnt have some many got damn problems

2004 F-350 CCSB DRW Sport Package..... something else to spend money on
Proud Supporter of Race For The Warriors
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 03:19 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordfreak4life View Post
i agree 100% with cosby's list.... when the country was run as intended b4 we got these commie bastards in here runnin' the show we didnt have some many got damn problems
Really? We didn't have so many problems?

Or is that simply revisionist sugar-coated history talking.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode