OBAMAS HEALTH SCAM - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 01:01 AM Thread Starter
Steamfighter

OBAMAS HEALTH SCAM

I have not had time to do alot of reading on what ever is in print on what is in it , but , the major local unions had a meeting with the Prez and his peeps recently and they laid out the part of the plan that will tax the unions healthcare plans 40% . The last i've heard is that they agreed if the reform passes , they will defer the tax until 2018 . What bs , if this reform bill passes everyone will eventualy be forced onto it . They will make private insurance so expensive that we will all be at the governments mercy . I don't think our for fathers ever intended for govmt to have this much control .

2006 F350 6 wheeler. some mods done thanks to First Coast Diesel Performance , but more to come!! .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Steamfitter local 602 Washington D.C.

2005 F250 OVERLOADED WORK HOSS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode