Obama shoots down Republicans on live TV - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 03:50 AM Thread Starter
SLOW LEARNER

Obama shoots down Republicans on live TV

Well I asked for him to impress me on my last post about him and he did today. If you didn't watch today's presidential questioning session from the republicans then don't bother posting. If you were unfortunate enough to watch it on FOX then you saw only a portion of it as FOX realized it was going real bad for the Rebublicans and would rather talk about an idiot like Glenn Beck or should we call him Rush? FOX broke away quickly. If you were fortunate enough to have a several news channels on a satellite then you saw what the Republicans didn't want you to see. Obama made them look like a bunch of liars and turned there Obama bashing party into a Republican bashing as he quickly answered all the questions and made most look dumb. I kept thinking someone was gonna stand up and ask him something he he couldn't answer. He showed the true side of the Republicans. Well he did good today but its only one day and hes got 3 years left to change my mind. Again if you didn't watch the whole thing and are just an Obama hater then don't post. There's plenty of other threads to bash Obama on. That's all I got to say about Obama.

94 F250 4x4 SC Origanlly IDI,Currently 97 PSD,F350 springs,axles,all of the below.38R 1.15AR,CON OFE,TW 6 Position,Tymar,DP,Adrenaline,Straight piped,Stage II injectors,Electric fuel,6.0 IC,Guages
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 06:05 AM
utah get me two

Re: Obama shoots down Republicans on live TV

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2001 f250 4x4 cc sb 6 in lift...dp 6 pos..
post #3 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 06:56 AM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRCO View Post
Well I asked for him to impress me on my last post about him and he did today. If you didn't watch today's presidential questioning session from the republicans then don't bother posting. If you were unfortunate enough to watch it on FOX then you saw only a portion of it as FOX realized it was going real bad for the Rebublicans and would rather talk about an idiot like Glenn Beck or should we call him Rush? FOX broke away quickly. If you were fortunate enough to have a several news channels on a satellite then you saw what the Republicans didn't want you to see. Obama made them look like a bunch of liars and turned there Obama bashing party into a Republican bashing as he quickly answered all the questions and made most look dumb. I kept thinking someone was gonna stand up and ask him something he he couldn't answer. He showed the true side of the Republicans. Well he did good today but its only one day and hes got 3 years left to change my mind. Again if you didn't watch the whole thing and are just an Obama hater then don't post. There's plenty of other threads to bash Obama on. That's all I got to say about Obama.
What questions and answers were those? Lets see some facts, where did he prove that the Republicans were liars? (even if they were all 100% compulsive liars, it wouldn't matter) Where did he stuff them Republicans and hang them on the wall? You do realize that your savor could have passed anything he wanted to without a single Republican vote all last year, right? So why wasn't Health Care, Cap and Tax not passed again? You could have taken every single Republican in the House and Senate, put them on a sailboat and sent them to circumnavigate the globe last year and they could have passed their bills. Drop the big bad Republican Bull Sh!t and look into your own blessed party. Why can't Obama get his own party to agree with in? It wouldn't be because his plans are so far left, even the lefties won't even sign on the dotted line?

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan

post #4 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 07:15 AM
NRA4ever

Obama's ideas are so wrong that 65% of the country is against him. His poll numbers have dropped more than any presidents since poling was started. His spending is the reason the economy is staying the same. His blaming the wealthy for our problems is costing us jobs. If I had a big business in this country & the president was running it down, blaming me for the countries woes, & raising my cost to do business I'd leave. The money Obama is borrowing for his bogus stimulus & bailouts is the money needed by business to grow. There isn't a unlimited amount of money. The fed can print more but it will become worth less & less like it was during the Carter yrs. Inflation remember it. GM, Dodge & the failing banks should have failed. Someone would have bought them & run them right if there is a place for them in our economy. You don't fix problems by rewarding failure. Get the government out of the way of business & let it repair our economy. Business creates jobs not the government.
post #5 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-30-2010, 12:09 PM
PSN Veteran

I'm watching it now HERE.

Right off the bat, look at the first line of text on the blog...
Quote:
Today the President did something unusual in American politics initiated an open dialogue with members of the opposite party.
That is undoubtedly a false statement, since he was "INVITED" to speak at the House Republican Retreat in Baltimore, MD. His presence was requested. It's good that he accepted their invitation but then his opening comment...
Quote:
Keep your friends close and visit the Republican party every few months
Well, that is not really an outreaching that should expect further or improved cooperation for anything he wants to push on to those who matter - which would be every American.

If what you saw is somehow uplifting, it's a mind phuck only IMO.

Another of his statements...

Quote:
I'm not a Pundit
While I did have to look up the definition, I'd whole-heartedly agree with that comment!

At 42:23, One of 22 house freshmen calls him out on the carpet with legitimate comments and accusations. Obama in response, in no shape, form or fashion PWNED this young man. In typical political fashion, Obama turns the challenge back to the questioner.

In short, it's nothing more than a posturing opportunity or simply damage control for the Democratic Party.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, buffalo them with Bullsh!t!

'95 F250 Extended Cab E40D 2WD

IDM MOD - HPX -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 01:11 AM Thread Starter
SLOW LEARNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRA4ever View Post
Obama's ideas are so wrong that 65% of the country is against him. His poll numbers have dropped more than any presidents since poling was started. His spending is the reason the economy is staying the same. His blaming the wealthy for our problems is costing us jobs. If I had a big business in this country & the president was running it down, blaming me for the countries woes, & raising my cost to do business I'd leave. The money Obama is borrowing for his bogus stimulus & bailouts is the money needed by business to grow. There isn't a unlimited amount of money. The fed can print more but it will become worth less & less like it was during the Carter yrs. Inflation remember it. GM, Dodge & the failing banks should have failed. Someone would have bought them & run them right if there is a place for them in our economy. You don't fix problems by rewarding failure. Get the government out of the way of business & let it repair our economy. Business creates jobs not the government.
I'm not Democrat, I'm not Republican , I didn't vote for Obama , but I do know were stuck with him for another 3 years. I'm hoping for the best. Read the words in the post not OBAMA . Businesses have been leaving for the last 2 decades and manufactoring overseas for next to nothing. Who's fault was it then? Who's fault was it when the military bases started closing everywhere? Our country didn't just start going to $hit. Have you been asleep for the past 10 years? You can't blame Obama for that. What ever changes after hes in office well then point the finger at him. Like I said I did't vote for him ,I didn't like any of the candidates.I don't make money by looking at the downside of every problem.I look at the upside and fix it.

94 F250 4x4 SC Origanlly IDI,Currently 97 PSD,F350 springs,axles,all of the below.38R 1.15AR,CON OFE,TW 6 Position,Tymar,DP,Adrenaline,Straight piped,Stage II injectors,Electric fuel,6.0 IC,Guages
post #7 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 02:50 AM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRCO View Post
I'm not Democrat, I'm not Republican , I didn't vote for Obama , but I do know were stuck with him for another 3 years. I'm hoping for the best. Read the words in the post not OBAMA . Businesses have been leaving for the last 2 decades and manufactoring overseas for next to nothing. Who's fault was it then? Who's fault was it when the military bases started closing everywhere? Our country didn't just start going to . Have you been asleep for the past 10 years? You can't blame Obama for that. What ever changes after hes in office well then point the finger at him. Like I said I did't vote for him ,I didn't like any of the candidates.I don't make money by looking at the downside of every problem.I look at the upside and fix it.
You dont understand anything do you.....First would you like to guess why manufacturing has gone overseas?? What military installations are you upset about closing? Would you like an education on the financial collapse of the last two years? Would you also like an explanation as to why small business is suffering because of obama? If you want obama to succeed so bad, maybe you first should learn what he is wanting to succeed at. So far you havent answered any of the questions people have posed...but i will be waiting on mine....

Actually no im not going to wait....Im going to explain a few things to you.
First, manufacturing has left this country because of the cost of doing business, be it outrageous restrictions placed on them by EPA, the cost of defending frivalous lawsuits, the unreal wages for union workers, take your pick...all democrat supported institutions.
Second, when a military base closes, it is for one reason, no longer viable either economically or stratigically. Both logical reasons.
Third, the financial collapse.....research the community reinvestment act...forcing banks to loan to buyers without good credit, then the buy up of and cover of bad loans by government backed corporations freddie and fannie.
Fourth, why small business is suffering because of obama. When a president campains on and believes in spreading the wealth of those above the 250 mark, when a congress spends uncontrollably federal tax dollars and then says we can tax the rich more to pay for it, and when a president thinks that the government can create jobs not small business....guess what, it scares small businesses, banks who loan, and investors who invest. Therefore there is a contraction for fear of future income decreasing.....therefore NO HIRING, NO SPENDING, LESS GOVT REVENUE.

Please, let your fence sitting ass feel free to ask any more questions as to why we dont support obama.

2000 F-250 Supercab/Shortbed 6-speed
Swamp Ass Hybrids, Swamp Ass tuning, Stage 1 Oil, 38R, Southbend Clutch.
post #8 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 03:24 AM
PSN Local

First, manufacturing has left this country because of the cost of doing business, be it outrageous restrictions placed on them by EPA, the cost of defending frivalous lawsuits, the unreal wages for union workers, take your pick...all democrat supported institutions.
Second, when a military base closes, it is for one reason, no longer viable either economically or stratigically. Both logical reasons.
Third, the financial collapse.....research the community reinvestment act...forcing banks to loan to buyers without good credit, then the buy up of and cover of bad loans by government backed corporations freddie and fannie.
Fourth, why small business is suffering because of obama. When a president campains on and believes in spreading the wealth of those above the 250 mark, when a congress spends uncontrollably federal tax dollars and then says we can tax the rich more to pay for it, and when a president thinks that the government can create jobs not small business....guess what, it scares small businesses, banks who loan, and investors who invest. Therefore there is a contraction for fear of future income decreasing.....therefore NO HIRING, NO SPENDING, LESS GOVT REVENUE.

Please, let your fence sitting ass feel free to ask any more questions as to why we dont support obama.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely RIGHT!!

2000 F-350
post #9 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 03:52 AM
Super Hauler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedog View Post
You dont understand anything do you.....First would you like to guess why manufacturing has gone overseas?? What military installations are you upset about closing? Would you like an education on the financial collapse of the last two years? Would you also like an explanation as to why small business is suffering because of obama? If you want obama to succeed so bad, maybe you first should learn what he is wanting to succeed at. So far you havent answered any of the questions people have posed...but i will be waiting on mine....

Please, let your fence sitting ass feel free to ask any more questions as to why we dont support obama.
OORAH! Could'nt have said it better!

08 F-250 CCSB king ranch erics tunes livewire
1985 Peterbilt 359 Big cam III Tuned up a little
Quote:
Originally Posted by prheitz View Post
I change my HPOP oil, the oil does circulate with the regular oil, it doesn't cycle as often and does get dirty sooner.
post #10 of 64 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 04:19 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Obama has been in office for a year.

In addition, the financial collapse began before democrats had the majority. Housing market started caving in on itself in 2005. Energy prices were skyrocketing even before that.

In short, both parties are to blame for their laughable legislation, ill-effectve policy, and catering to institutions of their choice.

Quote:
And supported by republicans too. After all, what did republicans do to abolish the EPA? When republicans were in control, did they end frivolous lawsuits?

So again, does all the blame rest squarely on democrats? In short, no. Both parties are to blame.

Quote:
Pretty much right on.

Quote:
This was only part of the equation. The financial collapse happened on many different levels. Large corporate banks went largely unchecked, and republicans were slow to regulate them (similar to how democrats were reluctant to regulate Freddie and Fannie). Energy prices rose dramatically in an artificial bubble (through unchecked and unregulated trading) while republicans were in control. This also helped fuel the economic collapse.

Once again, blame both parties.

Quote:
Small businesses were suffering before Obama took office, and were suffering well before these proposals were ever voiced by the current administration.

Quote:
I don't support Obama. In addition, I don't believe either the republicans or the democrats have the nation's best interests in mind. Career politicians and party politics make a mockery of our system.

So people can try to place blame on one party, but they are only half correct. It's time to point out where all the blame lies.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode