Dont buy this stamp!!!!!!!!! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
HHAUL'N STROKER

Dont buy this stamp!!!!!!!!!

Got this in an e mail.

USPS New 44-Cent Stamp
Celebrates Muslim holiday.

If there is only ONE thing you forward today... let it be this!

Now President Obama has directed the United States Postal Service to REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a new commemorative 44 Cent First ClassHoliday Postage Stamp..

REMEMBER to adamantly & vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, when you are purchasing your stamps at the post office.
All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want that Muslim Stamp on my letters!"

To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of Pan Am Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine Barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military Barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in tho! se vicio us MUSLIM attacks!

Pass this along to every Patriotic AMERICAN that you know and let's get the word out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 10:12 PM
Haters Gonna Hate

Send a message via MSN to Fordfreak4life
Re: Dont buy this stamp!!!!!!!!!

i get thats he's a big media hype but seriously when is the bullsh1t guna end..... this crap is gettin old! if he doesnt want to support america then why is he our president?

2004 F-350 CCSB DRW Sport Package..... something else to spend money on
Proud Supporter of Race For The Warriors
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 10:14 PM
Super Hauler!

you already know the answer to that! Hes your first black president, he aint my president hopefully something happens tonight at the speech!!!!!!!!!!

08 F-250 CCSB king ranch erics tunes livewire
1985 Peterbilt 359 Big cam III Tuned up a little
Quote:
Originally Posted by prheitz View Post
I change my HPOP oil, the oil does circulate with the regular oil, it doesn't cycle as often and does get dirty sooner.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
HHAUL'N STROKER

Not sure if its real or not just thought its worht showing you.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 10:38 PM
PSN Veteran

Some truth to it, but not in the jest the email suggest...

Obama Muslim Stamp - USPS Muslim Holiday Stamp Release Protest Message
A U.S. Postage Stamp Commemorating Two Muslim Holidays-Truth!

We really don't need any more reason to dislike this SOB, do we?

'95 F250 Extended Cab E40D 2WD

IDM MOD - HPX -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 11:02 PM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstrokinc View Post
you already know the answer to that! Hes your first black president, he aint my president hopefully something happens tonight at the speech!!!!!!!!!!
Although he has zero support from me, people that want this are playing with fire in a gasoline covered suit. It would not hurt my feelings if he was out of power because he got impeached. I would support this, mostly because he doesn't care if his policies are unconstitutional. First, we already have a ton of people in congress that want to remove your 2nd Amendment rights as is plus a lot of people with money and power that also want gun bans. An assassination of the President with everthing else in place would make a perfect foundation to ban guns in America. Second, you may think you have seen riots in our history, this would make those look like two high school kids fighting in the school parking lot after class. Not long after the blood bath of riots in the street would Marshal Law be put into effect and then the gov't is free to do what ever it wants. No need for checks and balances at this point because they don't exist. Again, you think we have gov't control of our actions now, there are a lot of people in power that want to dictate your every move, they would use this to advance their agenda. Nothing good would come out of this. Just the opinion of a right wing extremist nut bag tea bagger.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Haters Gonna Hate

Send a message via MSN to Fordfreak4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Although he has zero support from me, people that want this are playing with fire in a gasoline covered suit. It would not hurt my feelings if he was out of power because he got impeached. I would support this, mostly because he doesn't care if his policies are unconstitutional. First, we already have a ton of people in congress that want to remove your 2nd Amendment rights as is plus a lot of people with money and power that also want gun bans. An assassination of the President with everthing else in place would make a perfect foundation to ban guns in America. Second, you may think you have seen riots in our history, this would make those look like two high school kids fighting in the school parking lot after class. Not long after the blood bath of riots in the street would Marshal Law be put into effect and then the gov't is free to do what ever it wants. No need for checks and balances at this point because they don't exist. Again, you think we have gov't control of our actions now, there are a lot of people in power that want to dictate your every move, they would use this to advance their agenda. Nothing good would come out of this. Just the opinion of a right wing extremist nut bag tea bagger.
I completely agree, but history does have a tendency to repeat itself and every now and then you just need a good revolution to clear up the bs! I'm alright with them trying to take away my second ammendment right, no i said TRY cuz this country boy ain't goin down without a fight..... i rather be carried by six than judged by twelve and as an american citizen that has the god given right to support whats just and good for this country i believe its my duty to make sure they don't away the rights set forth by our fathers and for fathers.... call me crazy but a revolution is exactly what this country needs to clean up the riff raff, get rid of all the illegals, renew our government and stop these commie bastards from taking over our country!

2004 F-350 CCSB DRW Sport Package..... something else to spend money on
Proud Supporter of Race For The Warriors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode