Ya Took It A Little Too Far.......... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
RightWingNut
 
Tbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 392
Ya Took It A Little Too Far..........

James buddy,

I appreciate your efforts to expose corruption in our government but..........you may have gone a little too far this time.

Quote:
Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

FOXNews.com

The independent filmmaker who brought ACORN to its knees last year with an undercover expose was arrested this week along with three others, including the son of a federal prosecutor, and accused of trying to interfere with the phones at Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu's office.
FOXNews.com - Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

Tbar

Ignore narcissistic trolls.......without an audience they shrivel up and go way.....!!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tbar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 01:48 PM
Yeah, it's like that
 
ducatirider944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Right Wing, Midwest
Posts: 2,419
Re: Ya Took It A Little Too Far..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbar View Post
James buddy,

I appreciate your efforts to expose corruption in our government but..........you may have gone a little too far this time.




Tbar
Again Fox has a story that other media won't show, why is that though? Well, they never showed any of the acorn scandals that he caught on tape so it would be had to bring up this without admitting they didn't cover the acorn scandals in the first place. lol

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
ducatirider944 is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 02:09 PM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Ya Took It A Little Too Far..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Again Fox has a story that other media won't show, why is that though? Well, they never showed any of the acorn scandals that he caught on tape so it would be had to bring up this without admitting they didn't cover the acorn scandals in the first place. lol
What are you talking about? The media is covering this, not just Fox...

CNN:
4 charged in U.S. Senate office infiltration in New Orleans - CNN.com

ABC:
4 Men Accused of Scheme With La. Senator's Phones - ABC News

CBS:
Controversial Filmmaker Arrested - CBS News

MSNBC:
Activist filmmaker arrested in senator’s office - More politics- msnbc.com


By the way, ALL of them were on the front pages. But hey, good job at not even trying to look.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 02:20 PM
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
 
imelmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Slidell, LA
Posts: 13,955
Re: Ya Took It A Little Too Far..........

Landrieu is a real hooker though. Wish they would've gotten away with it, lol.

.

EMPIRE DIESEL, PERFORMANCE TRUCK PRODUCTS, CEN-TEX DIESEL PERFORMANCE, AND DIESEL INNOVATIONS

ALSO LOTS OF HELP FROM (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) TWISTED DIESEL PERFORMANCE, FCDP, ITP, MATT WITH GEARHEAD, ERIC WITH INNOVATIVE, DOUG WITH GOGO DIESEL, CASS WITH FULL FORCE DIESEL, AND SWAMP'S

2005 F350 Fat-Butt Truck
2004 ECSB Procharged F250
imelmo is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 08:31 PM
Yeah, it's like that
 
ducatirider944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Right Wing, Midwest
Posts: 2,419
Re: Ya Took It A Little Too Far..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
What are you talking about? The media is covering this, not just Fox...

CNN:
4 charged in U.S. Senate office infiltration in New Orleans - CNN.com

ABC:
4 Men Accused of Scheme With La. Senator's Phones - ABC News

CBS:
Controversial Filmmaker Arrested - CBS News

MSNBC:
Activist filmmaker arrested in senator’s office - More politics- msnbc.com


By the way, ALL of them were on the front pages. But hey, good job at not even trying to look.
I didn't say I had researched it, I was going on the assumption that they would give about the same coverage as they did when the Acorn scandal broke. I'm a little shocked that they did cover it to be honest.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
ducatirider944 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome