Very interesting video - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 12:27 AM Thread Starter
7.3 PSD Mythology Expert

Very interesting video

This video is kinda long but very interesting, make sure you watch it till the end.
why you still can.

Then discuss.

David Lott
Quote:
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!
No purpose no happiness, know purpose know happiness ---> Happiness is a direction not a destination.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 04:27 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: Very interesting video

Scary.

Guess we will find out what happens pretty soon.
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 04:42 AM
Don't EFN worry about it

My mom sent me something like this a few yrs back ,I thought we would never see this come too. Yes its scary I have hope that the masses will overcome this and make things as right as they can be.

97 crew cab shorty-4x4 Lots of mods .
Tuned by T Wildman

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 05:09 AM
PSN Veteran

Another "must see" video everyone should watch is called "The Corporation."

More on topic with what David posted is http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7886780711843120756
I've watched way to many of these kind of documentaries, nearly to my detriment. It's sickening and scary but the point is, more folks had best take the blinders off and realize, we ARE in deep cockeye if we don't do something as a large group to curb/stop it.

Generally, in my experience, if you talk about Alex Jones or similar documentary films - you're quickly marginalized as being a loon. Fine, we'll see!

'95 F250 Extended Cab E40D 2WD

IDM MOD - HPX -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 02:07 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlstroker View Post
Generally, in my experience, if you talk about Alex Jones or similar documentary films - you're quickly marginalized as being a loon. Fine, we'll see!
Because Alex Jones is a nut job.

Every one of his so-called "documentaries" is chock full of lies and pure BS. Research what he calls facts in his videos, and you'll find that most of it is completely made up, including both of the videos posted in this thread. He also LOVES to take things out of context in order to twist them around.

If you guys really believe Alex Jones, then might I also suggest some Michael Moore documentaries. I think both are equally sh!itty.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 02:14 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post

Every one of his so-called "documentaries" is chock full of lies and pure BS. Research what he calls facts in his videos, and you'll find that most of it is completely made up, including both of the videos posted in this thread. He also LOVES to take things out of context in order to twist them around.

If you guys really believe Alex Jones, then might I also suggest some Michael Moore documentaries. I think both are equally sh!itty.
You drink you're kool-aid, we'll drink ours! And no, you may not suggest some Michael Moore docs. TYVM!

You've already stated, you think I have issues. Your elitist attitude really makes ya look like a nut job, too.

'95 F250 Extended Cab E40D 2WD

IDM MOD - HPX -
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
7.3 PSD Mythology Expert

Quote:

Curtis
for simple discussions sake, do you think that we as a nation are NOT headed in the general direction that video depicts?

I have grown to value your opinion and open mindedness over the years and when I posted that, my thoughts were Curtis will find fault with it and I really deep down hoped that you would but unfortunately what I saw in the video and what the Bible says pretty much go hand in hand as to how it will play out.

David Lott
Quote:
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!
No purpose no happiness, know purpose know happiness ---> Happiness is a direction not a destination.
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 02:39 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlstroker View Post
You drink you're kool-aid, we'll drink ours! And no, you may not suggest some Michael Moore docs. TYVM!

You've already stated, you think I have issues. Your elitist attitude really makes ya look like a nut job, too.
How does the idea of separating fact from fiction constitute having an elitist attitude? Just because I don't fall for someone's tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theories, that makes me an elitist?

I guess the only way to be a good and patriotic American is to fall for lies and bs propoganda, right?

Here, happy reading:

Screw Loose Change: The Obama Deception Debunked Part I

Screw Loose Change: The Obama Deception Debunked Part II

The Obama Deception, Debunked - Alex Jones - Conspiracy Science - Conspiracies and Myths Refuted, Debunked, and Explained

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 02:45 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstroke Racer View Post
Curtis
for simple discussions sake, do you think that we as a nation are NOT headed in the general direction that video depicts?

I have grown to value your opinion and open mindedness over the years and when I posted that, my thoughts were Curtis will find fault with it and I really deep down hoped that you would but unfortunately what I saw in the video and what the Bible says pretty much go hand in hand as to how it will play out.
David, no I don't think we are headed in the direction that the video depicts. Not even close.

Yes there are things happening that we don't agree with and don't want our government to do. But that's life, and it's been happening for a long time now. Today is no different. It's government as usual, and it's no better or worse than it was 50 years ago, 100 years ago, etc. Yet Alex Jones is trying desperately to blow things out of proportion as he does in every single video he releases.

Sorry, but to me a falsified documentary is not exactly "eye opening".

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 01-25-2010, 03:16 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
nailed it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode