Obama's Citizenship? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local
 
04MT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Helena, MT
Posts: 58
Obama's Citizenship?

Not sure if someone has already posted this but I thought it was interesting. VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE

> REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

> AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to

> fuel the debate over Obama's

> qualifications for the presidency,the

> group "Americans for Freedom of

> Information"

> has Released copies of President Obama's

> college transcripts from Occidental

> College . Released today, the transcript

> school indicates that Obama, under the

> name Barry

> Soetoro, received financial aid as a

> foreign student from Indonesia as an

> undergraduate at the The transcript was

> released by Occidental College in

> compliance with a court

> order in a suit brought by the group in

> the Superior Court of California. The

> transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro)

> applied for financial aid and was awarded

> a fellowship for

> foreign students from the Fulbright

> Foundation Scholarship program. To

> qualify, forthe scholarship, a student

> must claim foreign citizenship.

> This document would seem to provide the

> smoking gun that many of Obama's

> detractors have been seeking. Along with

> the evidence that he was first born in

> Kenya and there is no record of him ever

> applying for US citizenship, this is

> looking pretty grim. The news has created

> a firestorm at the White House as the

> release casts increasing doubt about

> Obama's legitimacy and qualification to

> serve as President article titled, "Obama

> Eligibility Questioned," leading some to

> speculate that the story may overshadow

> economic issues on Obama's first official

> visit to the U.K. In a related matter,

> under growing pressure from several

> groups,

>

>

> Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the

> Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear

> arguments concerning Obama's legal

> eligibility to serve as President in a

> case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey

> .. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual

> citizenship disqualified him from serving

> as president. Donofrio's case is just one

> of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding

> proof of Obama's citizenship or

> qualification to serve as president.

>

> Gary Kreep of the United States Justice

> Foundation has released the results of

> their investigation of Obama's campaign

> spending. This study estimates that Obama

> has spent

> upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in

> the past year with eleven law firms in 12

> states for legal resources to block

> disclosure of any of his personal records.

> Mr. Kreep

> indicated that the investigation is still

> ongoing but that the final report will be

> provided to the U.S. attorney general,

> Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to

> comment on

> the matter.

>

> LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA

> WON'T !

>

> Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

>

> While I've little interest in getting in

> the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul

> Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and

> believes the issue can be resolved by

> Obama

> answering one simple question: What

> passport did he use when he was shuttling

> between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

>

> So how did a young man who arrived in New

> York in early June 1981, without the price

> of a hotel room in his pocket,suddenly

> come up with the price of a

> round-the-world trip just a month later?

>

> And once he was on a plane, shuttling

> between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ,

> what passport was he offering when he

> passed through Customs and Immigration?

>

> The American people not only deserve to

> have answers to these questions, they must

> have answers. It makes the debate over

> Obama's citizenship a rather short and

> simple one.

>

> Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at

> age 20?

> A : Yes, by his own admission.

>

> Q: What passport did he travel under?

> A: There are only three possibilities.

> 1) He traveled with a U.S. .. Passport,

> 2) He traveled with a British passport,

> or

> 3) He traveled with an Indonesia

> passport.

>

> Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled

> with a U.S.

> Passport in 1981?

> A: No.. It is not possible. Pakistan was

> on the U.S. State

> Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

>

> Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan

> in 1981 he was

> traveling either with a British passport

> or an Indonesian passport.

>

>

> If he were traveling with a British

> passport that would provide proof that he

> was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not

> in Hawaii as he claims. And if he were

> traveling

> with an Indonesian passport that would

> tend to prove that he relinquished

> whatever previous citizenship he held,

> British or American, prior to being

> adopted by his Indonesian step-father in

> 1967.

>

> Whatever the truth of the matter, the

> American people need to know how he

> managed to become a "naturalborn" American

> citizen between 1981 and 2008..

>

> Given the destructive nature of his plans

> for America, as illustrated by his speech

> before Congress and the disastrous

> spending plan he has presented to

> Congress,the

> sooner we learn the truth of all this, the

> better.

04 F-350 4X4 6.0 Auto,XCAL 3 with Gearhead tunes, ARP's, IPR GEN 2 delete, 58 volt FICM from Swamps, Performance Machine coolant filter with ELC, Blue spring mod, and a Scangauge 2 to watch everything.
04MT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 12:09 AM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Obama's Citizenship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04MT View Post
Not sure if someone has already posted this but I thought it was interesting. VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE

> REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

> AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to

> fuel the debate over Obama's

> qualifications for the presidency,the

> group "Americans for Freedom of

> Information"

> has Released copies of President Obama's

> college transcripts from Occidental

> College . Released today, the transcript

> school indicates that Obama, under the

> name Barry

> Soetoro, received financial aid as a

> foreign student from Indonesia as an

> undergraduate at the The transcript was

> released by Occidental College in

> compliance with a court

> order in a suit brought by the group in

> the Superior Court of California. The

> transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro)

> applied for financial aid and was awarded

> a fellowship for

> foreign students from the Fulbright

> Foundation Scholarship program. To

> qualify, forthe scholarship, a student

> must claim foreign citizenship.

> This document would seem to provide the

> smoking gun that many of Obama's

> detractors have been seeking. Along with

> the evidence that he was first born in

> Kenya and there is no record of him ever

> applying for US citizenship, this is

> looking pretty grim. The news has created

> a firestorm at the White House as the

> release casts increasing doubt about

> Obama's legitimacy and qualification to

> serve as President article titled, "Obama

> Eligibility Questioned," leading some to

> speculate that the story may overshadow

> economic issues on Obama's first official

> visit to the U.K. In a related matter,

> under growing pressure from several

> groups,

>

>

> Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the

> Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear

> arguments concerning Obama's legal

> eligibility to serve as President in a

> case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey

> .. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual

> citizenship disqualified him from serving

> as president. Donofrio's case is just one

> of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding

> proof of Obama's citizenship or

> qualification to serve as president.

>

> Gary Kreep of the United States Justice

> Foundation has released the results of

> their investigation of Obama's campaign

> spending. This study estimates that Obama

> has spent

> upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in

> the past year with eleven law firms in 12

> states for legal resources to block

> disclosure of any of his personal records.

> Mr. Kreep

> indicated that the investigation is still

> ongoing but that the final report will be

> provided to the U.S. attorney general,

> Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to

> comment on

> the matter.
It's all false.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...occidental.asp
Obama Citizenship Case Reaches Supreme Court - Urban Legends


Quote:
Originally Posted by 04MT View Post
> LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA

> WON'T !

>

> Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

>

> While I've little interest in getting in

> the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul

> Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and

> believes the issue can be resolved by

> Obama

> answering one simple question: What

> passport did he use when he was shuttling

> between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ?

>

> So how did a young man who arrived in New

> York in early June 1981, without the price

> of a hotel room in his pocket,suddenly

> come up with the price of a

> round-the-world trip just a month later?

>

> And once he was on a plane, shuttling

> between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ,

> what passport was he offering when he

> passed through Customs and Immigration?

>

> The American people not only deserve to

> have answers to these questions, they must

> have answers. It makes the debate over

> Obama's citizenship a rather short and

> simple one.

>

> Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at

> age 20?

> A : Yes, by his own admission.

>

> Q: What passport did he travel under?

> A: There are only three possibilities.

> 1) He traveled with a U.S. .. Passport,

> 2) He traveled with a British passport,

> or

> 3) He traveled with an Indonesia

> passport.

>

> Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled

> with a U.S.

> Passport in 1981?

> A: No.. It is not possible. Pakistan was

> on the U.S. State

> Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

>

> Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan

> in 1981 he was

> traveling either with a British passport

> or an Indonesian passport.

>

>

> If he were traveling with a British

> passport that would provide proof that he

> was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not

> in Hawaii as he claims. And if he were

> traveling

> with an Indonesian passport that would

> tend to prove that he relinquished

> whatever previous citizenship he held,

> British or American, prior to being

> adopted by his Indonesian step-father in

> 1967.

>

> Whatever the truth of the matter, the

> American people need to know how he

> managed to become a "naturalborn" American

> citizen between 1981 and 2008..

>

> Given the destructive nature of his plans

> for America, as illustrated by his speech

> before Congress and the disastrous

> spending plan he has presented to

> Congress,the

> sooner we learn the truth of all this, the

> better.
And also false:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/passport.asp

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 03:38 AM
Yeah, it's like that
 
ducatirider944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Right Wing, Midwest
Posts: 2,419
Re: Obama's Citizenship?

Just wondering, You always attack people that watch Fox news and Fox is the devil that Fox is no where near fair and balanced, they are totally bias for the GOP. Why should we believe snopes? How do we not know snopes isn't an arm of the left? The only sources we see from you are either snopes or cnn. So why shouldn't we see your posts as bais as well?

Ever hear the saying "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it probably isn't a zebra?"

I don't trust Obama, he could very well not be a legal President. He has so many powerful people in the bag for him, they probably have their own interests at stake as well. There are so many back door deals going on that one can't even keep track. Every thing that comes out of this President's mouth is a lie, he has been caught red handed more than once. Everyone in this administration is totally corrupt and would not want them behind me because I would fear having a knife jabbed in my back.

Just sayin
ducatirider944 is offline  
 
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 04:05 AM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Obama's Citizenship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Just wondering, You always attack people that watch Fox news and Fox is the devil that Fox is no where near fair and balanced, they are totally bias for the GOP.
I've you've read enough of my posts, then you would also know that I hate CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc.

Or did you ignore that part?

Also, it so happens that most people here seem to idolize Fox News. So I only work with what's given to me. I'm sure if people did the same with MSNBC, I'd be all over that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Why should we believe snopes?
Don't believe them? Research it. They are correct more often than Fox News could dream of being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
How do we not know snopes isn't an arm of the left?
Now the truth comes out. Typical right-wing extremist propaganda that you heard there. Somehow truth, facts, and real statistics sound "liberal" to right-wingers. Not quite sure why.

My advice, don't drink their Kool-Aid. If you question something, do your own research. Even Snopes can be wrong. However, if someone proves them wrong, they typically fix it.

Most other news networks rarely admit mistakes, and if they do, they try to bury it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
The only sources we see from you are either snopes or cnn. So why shouldn't we see your posts as bais as well?
Everyone has bias, including myself. Recognizing someone else's bias is easy. Recognizing your own bias is extremely difficult. I try to catch myself from time to time.... but I'm not that good at it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Ever hear the saying "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it probably isn't a zebra?"
If you keep chasing that quacking zebra, eventually you're going to step in sh*t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
I don't trust Obama
Neither do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
he could very well not be a legal President.
You know, I wanted that to be true a long time ago. Yet as facts came out in public more and more, I realized that it was simply the crazy wackos that kept pushing that agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
He has so many powerful people in the bag for him, they probably have their own interests at stake as well. There are so many back door deals going on that one can't even keep track. Every thing that comes out of this President's mouth is a lie, he has been caught red handed more than once. Everyone in this administration is totally corrupt and would not want them behind me because I would fear having a knife jabbed in my back.

Just sayin
Sounds exactly like 99% of the other politicians in Washington. Yet somehow when it's in reference to Obama, people act shocked.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 04:50 AM
Don't EFN worry about it
 
Aljay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Worth TEXAS Damn it !!
Posts: 15,588
Re: Obama's Citizenship?

O4MT I like the avatar pic T-600 ftw ! I had one it was a 93 tho.

97 crew cab shorty-4x4 Lots of mods .
Tuned by T Wildman
Aljay is offline  
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 09:49 AM
PSN Veteran
 
Firehunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southeast OR
Posts: 1,007
Re: Obama's Citizenship?

I don't know what to believe anymore.

I was IN Kenya last month and they all believe he is Kenyan. No spin, no bias, just a first hand account from the people on the street in Kenya and Tanzania to myself and my wife. T-shirts, billboards, signs, you name it. They are all still up from the 2008 election. All the signs congratulate him on his victory and most of the people believe massive amounts of money will be headed to Kenya in the near future.

Whether Obama's election is legal or not, I don't know. It sure was an eye-opener to hear first-hand what Kenyans thinks about it.

2000 F350 PSD, 4X4, CC, LB, 6-speed/ PHP Tuning /1.0 Turbo (no wastegate) with WW/ 4" turbo back exhaust/ AIS Intake with fender sleeve/ Isspro EV gauges/

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Firehunter is offline  
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 02:02 PM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Obama's Citizenship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehunter View Post
I don't know what to believe anymore.

I was IN Kenya last month and they all believe he is Kenyan. No spin, no bias, just a first hand account from the people on the street in Kenya and Tanzania to myself and my wife. T-shirts, billboards, signs, you name it. They are all still up from the 2008 election. All the signs congratulate him on his victory and most of the people believe massive amounts of money will be headed to Kenya in the near future.

Whether Obama's election is legal or not, I don't know. It sure was an eye-opener to hear first-hand what Kenyans thinks about it.
The whole Kenyan thing was also proved to be false. Orly Taitz tried to use it in court as evidence, where it was discovered to be a complete forgery.

The whole grandmother thing was also found to be false. The original tapes of her interview were edited to make it sound like Obama was born in Kenya. The real, raw, unedited tapes have her saying that she was there for Obama's birth... in Hawaii. It also shows her and the family correcting the interviewer not once, but SEVERAL TIMES, as he kept trying to allege that Obama was born in Kenya.

Birther movement is dead. The only ones that keep it going is WND and the crazy idiots that follow that site. Every single thing they have thrown at Obama has been soundly debunked, yet they keep going with lie after lie after lie trying to get Obama out of the White House.

Sorry, but anyone who still believes in the birther movement today is just plain retarded.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 02:18 PM
PSN Local
 
mimetic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 463
Re: Obama's Citizenship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Sounds exactly like 99% of the other politicians in Washington. Yet somehow when it's in reference to Obama, people act shocked.
I posted this in another thread but have you looked at this web site? It seems like agood idea as long as they get people involved.

Allen
2002 F250 Auto 2WD
4" exhaust, Gearhead Automotive Performance Tunes, Adrenaline HPOP, 3G Pod (PSI, Trans, Pyro), AIH Delete, S.S. HPX Line, Precision TC BD Valve Body, AFE Stage 1, Bellowed pipes, WW



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mimetic is offline  
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 02:56 PM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Obama's Citizenship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimetic View Post
I posted this in another thread but have you looked at this web site? It seems like agood idea as long as they get people involved.
It would be nice to replace many of the career politicians.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 03:13 PM
USASF Retired
 
halo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Great White North
Posts: 305
Re: Obama's Citizenship?

SNOPES = BS Check it out, there is alot of false information there. I don't believe anything there anymore.

1996 F-350 Crewcab 4x4 7.3 PSD E4OD


"The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them." - Raymond S. Kraft

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
because he loves what is behind him." -G. K. Chesterton



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
halo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome