Iranian Woman on Islam - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Iranian Woman on Islam

This is the future of America if not stopped.............

1997 F250 PSD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It's not a gun-free zone if you get shot while you're there"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 02:11 AM
All done now

Re: Iranian Woman on Islam

Wow.

Not here, not the women in my life. Nice little wake up call Ramp.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.
post #3 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Know nothin' PSD driver

Any religion that thinks that a woman that is raped is just as guilty as the rapist is obviously a joke.
Ahhhh, the peaceful religion of Islam.

[SIGPIC] 2001 F-350 CC SRW 4X4 Lariat;
PMR's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/CENTER][/SIGPIC]

post #4 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 04:45 AM
<-- it's like that

And people ignore all the protesting in Iran now?? Seriously, even Muslims are sick and tired of this crap.

Corrupt government is where it's at. They hide behind the idea of religion, yet they don't follow religion that they try to impose on the citizens.

Any government that forces religion will ultimately fail.... including Islam. Europe tried it with Christianity centuries ago. That failed too. Yet somehow, people in America want to force Christianity on the general population. I wonder where that will lead us??? Hmmm....

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #5 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 05:37 AM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
And people ignore all the protesting in Iran now?? Seriously, even Muslims are sick and tired of this crap.

Corrupt government is where it's at. They hide behind the idea of religion, yet they don't follow religion that they try to impose on the citizens.

Any government that forces religion will ultimately fail.... including Islam. Europe tried it with Christianity centuries ago. That failed too. Yet somehow, people in America want to force Christianity on the general population. I wonder where that will lead us??? Hmmm....
"In God We Trust" yeah, just throw away everything that America stands for. I believe if you actually look into the history of the United States we are all from different religins. I believe that is why the word" God "was used by our four fathers, because they all had different religins. It isn't "In Jesus we Trust" or "In Allah We Trust". We are English speaking (for now) and " God " in the english language is just the creator for what ever religin you follow. The Majority of the USA is Christian, and I don't consider that a bad thing. When was the last time you heard of some crazy dumb*ss strap C4 to his body walk into somewhere of a large group of people from a different religin and scream "Jesus Christ" then blow everyone up?
post #6 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 12:21 PM
All done now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
"In God We Trust" yeah, just throw away everything that America stands for. I believe if you actually look into the history of the United States we are all from different religins. I believe that is why the word" God "was used by our four fathers, because they all had different religins. It isn't "In Jesus we Trust" or "In Allah We Trust". We are English speaking (for now) and " God " in the english language is just the creator for what ever religin you follow. The Majority of the USA is Christian, and I don't consider that a bad thing. When was the last time you heard of some crazy dumb*ss strap C4 to his body walk into somewhere of a large group of people from a different religin and scream "Jesus Christ" then blow everyone up?
Ever heard of a little place called Ireland?

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.
post #7 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 02:23 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Maybe you should do a little checking with history.

"In God We Trust" was not added officially by congress until 1956.

"Under God" was not added to the pledge of allegiance until 1954.

Why the 50's??? Cold war was the reason. There was a surge of religion during the 50's as an effort to fight the cold war. Russia was trying to quell religion in their country, so as a response out of fear by our country, we tried to incorporate it more and more into our government.

No where in the Constitution is the word God ever used. Not once. In fact, the Constitutions prohibits the establishment of any national religion, and at the same time preserves the freedom of people to practice their religion in private, without interference by our government.

Yes our forefathers came from various religious backgrounds (some weren't even practicing Christians). However, our forefathers had enough insight to not establish this country as a Christian only country, but rather a country free to practice any religion. Yes our forefathers were influenced by religion, but influence of religion and establishment of a national religion are two completely different things.

Now, as for your last statement: "When was the last time you heard of some crazy dumb*ss strap C4 to his body walk into somewhere of a large group of people from a different religin and scream "Jesus Christ" then blow everyone up?". That's easy, as there are TONS of them. The most famous one was the 1996 Atlanta Olympics.

Eric Rudolph was a Christian terrorist, associated with Christian terror groups such as Christian Identity and Army of God. Both groups sanction violence and condone the use of terrorism. Rudolph has admitted to bombings on behalf of these groups. He didn't stop with the Olympic Park bombing either, but rather is also guilty of blowing up abortion clinics and a lesbian night club.

In addition, bombings of abortion clinics and gay groups continue even today by radical Christian terrorists groups. We have had more attacks in this country by Christian terrorists than we have by Muslim terrorists. The only difference? The coverage on the news and the reaction by our government.

By the way... this article brings up a good point. An attempted terrorist attack went wrong and failed, and this attack was done by a Christian terrorist group. Now, think about the attempted Christmas day attack. Here we have two different terrorist attacks - one by a Christian extremist, and one by a Muslim extremist. Both failed, yet will the punishment be the same? At the end of the article is this statement: "Schadenfreude aside, this is a terrorist act. He should be tried as a terrorist. (Perhaps we should torture him in a secret prison in case he has friends who are also planning other actions. That is our policy now, right?) Second-degree arson is ridiculous. We lock foreigners (and sometimes Americans) up indefinitely in Guantanamo Bay for the slightest possible connections to Islamic terrorism. Yet, this Christian terrorist is charged with a minor felony? Absurd!" Link to the article - Christian terrorist attempts car-bombing in Iowa | The Allen Almanac

It just shows the double standard we have in America. Any connection to Islamic terrorism, and we go all out. Any connection to Christian terrorism, and it's a slap on the wrist and barely news-worthy. IMO, terrorism is terrorism, and a terrorist shouldn't have any preferential treatment simply because of his religion. Yet that's the double standard we have in place.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #8 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 03:00 PM
TennesseeHillbilly

Curtis,
Sorry but I gotta jump in here!
There is no such thing as a "Christian" terrorist. By definition, a Christian is one who follows, or tries one's best to follow, the example set forth by The Lord Jesus Christ as recorded in the Holy Bible. Christianity is simply FOLLOWING His example in one's own life and in one's interaction with his fellow man.

In most other world religions, it's the same concept. Follow the teachings of one who is esteemed by that religion to be the divine or annointed one.

Radicalism and subsequent terrorism comes from a warped and skewed understanding or interpretation of that particular religion's teachings or beliefs, then using that interpretation to justify terrorism.

A terrorist is a terrorist regardless of which religion they CLAIM to be following.
One cannot be a Christian AND a terrorist. One doesn't necessarily have to follow any religion to be a terrorist.

Now as for a slap on the wrist, tell that one to Timothy McVeigh. OOPS can't do it, he was EXECUTED by a rather severe slap-on-the-wrist. He believed his own government were terrorists.

My point is, just because someone's actions are perpetrated against those who hold contrary beliefs, and beliefs that are contrary to the teachings of Christ, does not make them a "Christian" at all. Simply a terrorist.

Unfortunately it's human nature to hate others who are different or believe differently and use religion as a reason or justification to bring destruction upon them.

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
post #9 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 03:41 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitjo View Post
Curtis,
Sorry but I gotta jump in here!
There is no such thing as a "Christian" terrorist. By definition, a Christian is one who follows, or tries one's best to follow, the example set forth by The Lord Jesus Christ as recorded in the Holy Bible. Christianity is simply FOLLOWING His example in one's own life and in one's interaction with his fellow man.

In most other world religions, it's the same concept. Follow the teachings of one who is esteemed by that religion to be the divine or annointed one.

Radicalism and subsequent terrorism comes from a warped and skewed understanding or interpretation of that particular religion's teachings or beliefs, then using that interpretation to justify terrorism.

A terrorist is a terrorist regardless of which religion they CLAIM to be following.
One cannot be a Christian AND a terrorist. One doesn't necessarily have to follow any religion to be a terrorist.

Now as for a slap on the wrist, tell that one to Timothy McVeigh. OOPS can't do it, he was EXECUTED by a rather severe slap-on-the-wrist. He believed his own government were terrorists.

My point is, just because someone's actions are perpetrated against those who hold contrary beliefs, and beliefs that are contrary to the teachings of Christ, does not make them a "Christian" at all. Simply a terrorist.

Unfortunately it's human nature to hate others who are different or believe differently and use religion as a reason or justification to bring destruction upon them.
You have got to be kidding me.

Here is a quick list of a few known Christian terrorist groups:

Army of God - responsible for abortion clinic bombings, as well as fake anthrax letters mailed within the U.S. They are listed as an FBI terror organization.

Christian Identity - believe that only whites have a soul, and only whites can be Christians and go to heaven. Eric Rudolph (the Atlanta Olympic bomber) was tied to this group.

Christian Patriot - another militant group losely tied to Christian Identiy. They supported and were in favor of the Atlanta Olympic bombing.

Lambs of Christ - another group identified by the FBI as a terrorist organization. They are responsible for several attacks on abortion clinics as well as the kidnapping and murder of abortion physicians.

Concerned Christians - A group originally based in Israel. They were expelled as a terrorist organization by the Israelies. They fundamentally believe in suicide bombings, and that their deaths while commiting terrorist acts will take them to heaven. They have active cells in the U.S., and were subject to FBI raids in Arizona and Colorado in the 80s and 90s.

These groups are exactly like Muslim terrorists groups. They twist and manipulate the Bible to promote terrorism, just like Islamic terrorists twist and manipulate the Koran to promote terrorist activities.

Yet you think that just because they claim to be a terrorist, they can't be Christian. However, if a Muslim claims to be a terrorist, they are a Muslim.

Holy double standard, Batman!

"Radicalism and subsequent terrorism comes from a warped and skewed understanding or interpretation of that particular religion's teachings or beliefs, then using that interpretation to justify terrorism."
This goes for BOTH Christian terrorism groups, as well as Muslim terrorism groups. Quit picking your own rules for how you apply this. Terrorism is terrorism. Period. These groups base their terrorism on the religion of their choosing, and twist the religion equally.

"My point is, just because someone's actions are perpetrated against those who hold contrary beliefs, and beliefs that are contrary to the teachings of Christ, does not make them a "Christian" at all. Simply a terrorist."
So why don't you apply this to Muslims too? Or is it your religious bias speaking here?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #10 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 04:43 PM
TennesseeHillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
You have got to be kidding me.

Here is a quick list of a few known Christian terrorist groups:
You have got to be kidding me IF you believe these groups are really comprised of TRUE Christians.

Army of God - responsible for abortion clinic bombings, as well as fake anthrax letters mailed within the U.S. They are listed as an FBI terror organization.
Self Proclaimed to be "of God". Not true Christians.

Christian Identity - believe that only whites have a soul, and only whites can be Christians and go to heaven. Eric Rudolph (the Atlanta Olympic bomber) was tied to this group.
The Bible doesn't teach this.

Christian Patriot - another militant group losely tied to Christian Identiy. They supported and were in favor of the Atlanta Olympic bombing.
Don't truly "identify" with Christ if they supported it.

Lambs of Christ - another group identified by the FBI as a terrorist organization. They are responsible for several attacks on abortion clinics as well as the kidnapping and murder of abortion physicians.
Christ didn't promote or condone this type of action.

Concerned Christians - A group originally based in Israel. They were expelled as a terrorist organization by the Israelies. They fundamentally believe in suicide bombings, and that their deaths while commiting terrorist acts will take them to heaven. They have active cells in the U.S., and were subject to FBI raids in Arizona and Colorado in the 80s and 90s.
Again, not Christ taught.

These groups are exactly like Muslim terrorists groups. They twist and manipulate the Bible to promote terrorism, just like Islamic terrorists twist and manipulate the Koran to promote terrorist activities.
Exactly! True Christians do not twist and manipulate the Bible.

Yet you think that just because they claim to be a terrorist, they can't be Christian. However, if a Muslim claims to be a terrorist, they are a Muslim.
Not at all. Inversly, If one claims to be, and is TRULY(keyword TRULY) a Christian they cannot be a terrorist.
Holy double standard, Batman!

"Radicalism and subsequent terrorism comes from a warped and skewed understanding or interpretation of that particular religion's teachings or beliefs, then using that interpretation to justify terrorism."
This goes for BOTH Christian terrorism groups, as well as Muslim terrorism groups. Quit picking your own rules for how you apply this. Terrorism is terrorism. Period. These groups base their terrorism on the religion of their choosing, and twist the religion equally.
I believe that was my POINT.

"My point is, just because someone's actions are perpetrated against those who hold contrary beliefs, and beliefs that are contrary to the teachings of Christ, does not make them a "Christian" at all. Simply a terrorist."
So why don't you apply this to Muslims too? Or is it your religious bias speaking here?
I would apply it to ANY "religion" that is twisted in order to justify acts of terrorism. I used Christianity simply as an example because that's where the discussion was based.

I think in your haste to rebutt, you most likely missed the upshot of my post which was, A "true to definition" Christian, is not and CANNOT be a terrorist.
Being a Christian(again, "true" Christian) and using the name of Christ for commiting or condoning acts of terrorism in the name of Christ, are a universe apart. I suppose one could commit these acts in the name of "Batman" or Captain Kangaroo. It doesn't matter, it's simply a means of self justification.

The media always seems to tack on the adjectives to classify terrorists. Wonder WHY??

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode