Obama Praying in a Mosque - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Obama Praying in a Mosque

Interesting picture, obama is allowed into a mosque to pray when non muslims are NEVER allowed into a mosque.....

President Barack Obama removes his shoes as he prepares to visit the Blue Mosque [in Istanbul, Turkey] on April 7, 2009. Official White House Photo by Pete Souza.

Photo: President Obama at the Blue Mosque, Blue Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey

1997 F250 PSD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It's not a gun-free zone if you get shot while you're there"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 01:21 AM
<-- it's like that

Re: Obama Praying in a Mosque

Quote:
Originally Posted by RampRat View Post
Interesting picture, obama is allowed into a mosque to pray when non muslims are NEVER allowed into a mosque.....
You're full of crap to claim non-muslims are never allowed into a mosque. Shows how little you know.

George W. Bush visited mosques. So did the Pope.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
You're full of crap to claim non-muslims are never allowed into a mosque. Shows how little you know.

George W. Bush visited mosques. So did the Pope.

Ahhh yes calling names cuz that's all the tricks left in your back of counter accusations...

Funny how you obviously know so much more than somebody who has traveled to multiple Muslim countries, sat and talked/studied the Koran with people who were born into and raised in the religion of peace (that's Muslim for you pocket) and learned 1st hand from them what you refuse to believe...

Non believers are NOT allowed into mosques....You even upset them if you park next to a mosque in downtown Riyadh (ask me how I know this) However, if you are "important" you can go into mosques as a Infidel, but not when it's prayer time and if you really want to see what happens to a Infidel try going into a Mosque in Saudi........

Infidels are not even allowed to travel to the holy cities.....

1997 F250 PSD

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 05:50 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Ahhh yes calling names cuz that's all the tricks left in your back of counter accusations...

Funny how you obviously know so much more than somebody who has traveled to multiple Muslim countries, sat and talked/studied the Koran with people who were born into and raised in the religion of peace (that's Muslim for you pocket) and learned 1st hand from them what you refuse to believe...

Non believers are NOT allowed into mosques....You even upset them if you park next to a mosque in downtown Riyadh (ask me how I know this) However, if you are "important" you can go into mosques as a Infidel, but not when it's prayer time and if you really want to see what happens to a Infidel try going into a Mosque in Saudi........

Infidels are not even allowed to travel to the holy cities.....
So.... non-believers are NEVER allowed, but then you add the blurb this time around that you can if you are an important person.

Cut the crap, we all know you were trying to insinuate that you believe Obama is a muslim. How about when Bush visited a mosque, or do you just ignore that it happened?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 05:57 AM
<-- it's like that

Yeah, and since Rampy likes to post pictures and make accusations.... then I guess George and Laura Bush are both muslims too, right?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
So.... non-believers are NEVER allowed, but then you add the blurb this time around that you can if you are an important person.

Cut the crap, we all know you were trying to insinuate that you believe Obama is a muslim. How about when Bush visited a mosque, or do you just ignore that it happened?

Since YOU are so smart, why don't YOU go to Turkey or Saudi and see what happens when YOU try to get into a mosque......

Or not since YOU never put your ass where your mouth is.....

1997 F250 PSD

post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Sponsor

I have been in the middle east quite often, never had any problems getting into a Mosque. I even was allowed to roam around the Hassan the second, that thing is amazing, no problems. And I am no muslim!

2000 EX, fuel, air, and heat.
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 02:19 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Since YOU are so smart, why don't YOU go to Turkey or Saudi and see what happens when YOU try to get into a mosque......

Or not since YOU never put your ass where your mouth is.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimdawg185 View Post
I have been in the middle east quite often, never had any problems getting into a Mosque. I even was allowed to roam around the Hassan the second, that thing is amazing, no problems. And I am no muslim!
, wow Rampy, way to put YOUR ass where YOUR mouth is.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 05:12 PM
Caption This

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimdawg185 View Post
Did you ever go there to pray?

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 12-13-2009, 05:32 PM
PSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444-4D View Post
Did you ever go there to pray?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode