White House 'gatecrashers' tied to terror sympathizer - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
RightWingNut

White House 'gatecrashers' tied to terror sympathizer

The Virginia couple who allegedly crashed a White House state dinner is tied to Rashid Khalidi, a pro-Palestinian professor who excuses terrorism and has been a close associate to President Obama.

While teams of journalist are scouring the great white north and going through that dangerous book of Sarah Palin's Going Rogue, it took the Canadian Free Press to find out that president Obama knew Tareq Salahi all along. According to the CFP Mr. Salahi was a board member of American Task Force on Palestine whom has since eliminated any evidence of that fact. The CFP claims that they only found out about it through Google cache search. Obama met Salahi at a "Rock The Vote Event" as candidate elect (see photo).

White House party crasher ties to radicalism and Obama knows him

2005 Photograph with Barack Obama

Makes you wonder if they were on the guest list and now the White House is trying to distance themselves from the couple.(My ASSumption)

Tbar

Ignore narcissistic trolls.......without an audience they shrivel up and go way.....!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 02:06 AM
<-- it's like that

Re: White House 'gatecrashers' tied to terror sympathizer

How about just once you research the facts of this story, and who those people really are. You'll find a completely different story than what you've just posted.

WND is a joke.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 03:47 AM Thread Starter
RightWingNut

I'm sorry.........which part did you disagree with???

Tbar

Ignore narcissistic trolls.......without an audience they shrivel up and go way.....!!!

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 05:02 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbar View Post
I'm sorry.........which part did you disagree with???

Tbar
Look it up and you'll find it. Or is that too difficult?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
RightWingNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Look it up and you'll find it. Or is that too difficult?
I'm sorry........you have a source with a different slant on this???

Is......."WND is a joke".......the best you can do???

Through page 5 of a google search I didn't find a contradictory point of view. Looks like quite a few organizations picked up on the WND story.

Did White House Have Ties to Obama?
http://www.unitedjerusalem.org/index2.asp?id=1305301
White House Gatecrashers Right Pundits
Expose Obama tied to terror sympathizer
Klein: White House RBO
IRN News
RagingElephants.org tied to terror sympathizer
The Right News: White House 'Gatecrashers' Tied To Terror Sympathizer

It is quite lame of you to throw out a blanket denial of the story without supporting information. It will be interesting to see if any other news media pick up on it.

Oh, and FWIW.........the couple was being interviewed this morning on the ABC news saying they were indeed invited to this party. Sounds like this part of the story is still developing.......we shall see.

Tbar

post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 02:18 PM
<-- it's like that

You have read enough of my posts to know exactly what I mean. WND is not a news source. Period. They have been caught in lie after lie, way more than most other news sources. Examples of lies:

1) In order to propagate the birther conspiracy, WND lied about travel restrictions to Pakistan in 1981.

2) WND published an article claiming that soy beans cause homosexuality.

3) November 7th of this year (note that this is a year after the election), WND reported that Obama and his press secretary Gibbs claimed to be watching an HBO special of himself the night the election results were coming in. That report originally aired shortly after the election by Fox News a year ago, but was quickly retracted because it wasn't true. Yet a year later, WND is still making that claim, even though it has already been proven false.

4) WND lied about the Kenyan birth certificate that they supposedly "found". It has been proven blatantly false, and was also proven to be a collaboration and hoax by one of the WND staff writers.

5) WND lied about the Obama-Ayers connection, claiming Obama new Ayers at the age of 11.

There are hundreds of additional examples that can be easily found. Nearly every story published by WND is chocked full of lies, distortions, and over-exaggerations. Their "journalism" has gotten so bad, that even your precious Fox News has discredited WND and stopped using WND as a source of information. Now, on to the links you have just posted:

Quote:
Canada Free Press is the Canadian version of WND. In fact, they even use WND as a source of information in that very article.

Likewise, this article also references WND as a source of information.

Quote:
How about finding a news source that isn't so blatantly biased as to put their bias right in the web site name. Bias never belongs in news reporting. Period. In addition, there are links in the article that takes you where?????.... straight to WND.

Quote:
Yet another article quoting directly from WND. They even provided a link at the end of the article that takes you directly to the WND site.

Quote:
Right off the bat, they say "Aaron Klein, Jerusalem bureau chief for World Net Daily, reports:". This is getting rediculous.

Quote:
More WND crap in this article. They pretty much plaster links and attributions everywhere.

Written by Aaron Klein.... who is by the way a WND writer.

This site doesn't even try to report. It just provides WND links.

Yep, last article you posted once again links directly to WND.

Every single article you provided comes directly from WND. Talk about ultimate fail on your part.

Quote:
It is quite lame of you to throw out a blanket denial of the story without supporting information. It will be interesting to see if any other news media pick up on it.
I asked you for once to provide supporting information, and I'll ask again for you to do it. In thread after thread I have provided sources and links for things that I post. Unfortunately, you have yet to post any factual links or sources of information. I'm trying to get you for once to THINK on your own, rather than being spoon fed bullchit from WND. That site is for retards.

Quote:
Oh, and FWIW.........the couple was being interviewed this morning on the ABC news saying they were indeed invited to this party. Sounds like this part of the story is still developing.......we shall see.
Yes, it is still developing. I'm waiting for the actual facts to be released, rather than rely on WND's phony stories.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
RightWingNut

In your own words......."you have a failure to comprehend"

Read what I posted rather than waste valuable band width with your dribble!!!

Quote:
Looks like quite a few organizations picked up on the WND story.
And again you dodge the question...........

Quote:
NADA........ZIP.........ZERO...........come up with something or STFU!!!

Tbar

post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 03:36 PM
<-- it's like that

So at the beginning of this thread I asked you to research the facts behind this story. You failed to do so, and instead provided nothing more than additional links to the exact same story, all referencing back to your original post to WND.

In addition, since you couldn't come up with additional facts to verify WND's claims, you decided instead to claim that I "again dodge the question", "have a failure to comprehend", and that I should "STFU".

In reference to dodging the question (and the question was to find a source with a different slant on this), I originally asked you FIRST to find additional sources. Instead of you finding alternative sources not directly linked to WND, you turned around and asked me instead to find those sources. Seriously, are you that lazy?

As for a failure to comprehend, apparently it's you who is having the trouble. I asked you first for facts to back up your story, and you have yet to provide any. Instead I got nothing more than repeats of the exact same story, all pulled from the same source (and in many cases the very same author).

Lastly, you are the one to has come up with absolutely nothing. Nada.... zip... zero. How about you come up with some real facts, or STFU. Your right wing extremism stupidity is setting all new records on this forum.

One last time, I'm asking you for facts. Don't quote WND sources, or sites directly tied to WND. Find actual facts from real and reliable news sources.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
RightWingNut

Quote:
Listening........nope

Crickets

Tbar

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 03:59 PM
PSN Veteran

Wow, we have 3 american hickers who wondered into Iranian land and were captured. God only knows what has been done to them and we allowed their leader into our country for a meeting. We are worried about 2 sociallites who supposedly crashed the White House state dinner?

I need more advil....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode