You have read enough of my posts to know exactly what I mean. WND is not a news source. Period. They have been caught in lie after lie, way more than most other news sources. Examples of lies:
1) In order to propagate the birther conspiracy, WND lied about travel restrictions to Pakistan in 1981.
2) WND published an article claiming that soy beans cause homosexuality.
3) November 7th of this year (note that this is a year after the election), WND reported that Obama and his press secretary Gibbs claimed to be watching an HBO special of himself the night the election results were coming in. That report originally aired shortly after the election by Fox News a year ago, but was quickly retracted because it wasn't true. Yet a year later, WND is still making that claim, even though it has already been proven false.
4) WND lied about the Kenyan birth certificate that they supposedly "found". It has been proven blatantly false, and was also proven to be a collaboration and hoax by one of the WND staff writers.
5) WND lied about the Obama-Ayers connection, claiming Obama new Ayers at the age of 11.
There are hundreds of additional examples that can be easily found. Nearly every story published by WND is chocked full of lies, distortions, and over-exaggerations. Their "journalism" has gotten so bad, that even your precious Fox News has discredited WND and stopped using WND as a source of information. Now, on to the links you have just posted:
Canada Free Press is the Canadian version of WND. In fact, they even use WND as a source of information in that very article.
Likewise, this article also references WND as a source of information.
How about finding a news source that isn't so blatantly biased as to put their bias right in the web site name. Bias never belongs in news reporting. Period. In addition, there are links in the article that takes you where?????.... straight to WND.
Yet another article quoting directly from WND. They even provided a link at the end of the article that takes you directly to the WND site.
Right off the bat, they say "Aaron Klein, Jerusalem bureau chief for World Net Daily, reports:". This is getting rediculous.
More WND crap in this article. They pretty much plaster links and attributions everywhere.
Written by Aaron Klein.... who is by the way a WND writer.
This site doesn't even try to report. It just provides WND links.
Yep, last article you posted once again links directly to WND.
Every single article you provided comes directly from WND. Talk about ultimate fail on your part.
It is quite lame of you to throw out a blanket denial of the story without supporting information. It will be interesting to see if any other news media pick up on it.
I asked you for once to provide supporting information, and I'll ask again for you to do it. In thread after thread I have provided sources and links for things that I post. Unfortunately, you have yet to post any factual links or sources of information. I'm trying to get you for once to THINK on your own, rather than being spoon fed bullchit from WND. That site is for retards.
Oh, and FWIW
.........the couple was being interviewed this morning on the ABC news saying they were indeed invited to this party. Sounds like this part of the story is still developing.......we shall see.
Yes, it is still developing. I'm waiting for the actual facts to be released, rather than rely on WND's phony stories.