Like it or Leave it... Huckabee's Opinion - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
Sponsor

Like it or Leave it... Huckabee's Opinion

I am so sick of people basicly pissing on our flag and what it stands for along with the Christian values this country was built on. If they don't like it then we all need to show the them the fastest way out of OUR Country.

Huckabee's Opinion: 10/31 - Video - FOXNews.com

2008 F450 CC 4x4 King Ranch - Deleted and Tuned
2001 Ram 2500 Ext. Cab - P-Pump 24V Pulling Truck
1999 F250 7.3L Pulling Truck - Top Secret Mods
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 2500 Freightliner Sprinter- 2011 Polaris Ranger Diesel 4x4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 03:40 PM
FNG

Re: Like it or Leave it... Huckabee's Opinion

Hell yeah I agree totally

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 03:46 PM
ERJ Aircraft Mechanic

I'd like to see Huckabee make another try for the White House. I've always respected folks with a straight talking, no BS, no holds barred attitude. Considering the friggin' bowing idiot that is now living in the White House, I think Gov. Huckabee might have a better shot at getting this country headed back on the right track.

Kent
FAA Certificated Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic
USAF MSgt (Ret.)
B-52 Gunner, 3600+ Hours
B-52 crew chief

SOLD: Early 99 F-250, 99.5 PCM, Single Shot Stage I's, Power Hungry Perf, Dominator 66 Turbo, Adrenaline HPOP, 6.0 Intercooler, Trans by BTS, MBRP 4" exhaust, 99.5+ intake covers, Hutch Mod, KCM H/X, Dynatrac. 0-60 < 7 sec's.

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Don't EFN worry about it

Hope its not too late by 2012.

What gets me is everything this country is/was founded on is now offensive to folks that only come here to be free ..... WTF man these folks need to leave plain an simple.

97 crew cab shorty-4x4 Lots of mods .
Tuned by T Wildman
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Sponsor

I love this country, I served in the navy and would do it all over again. I am also a Bible historian and a dedicated disciple of Christ. So when I say this I am not coming from some left wing bed wetting stance. This country was not built on Christian principles. It was built upon the proven principles of the Roman republic. That is why Glen Beck is right when he calls it a republic. Under G-d was not in the pledge of allegiance until 1954. On the back of your one dollar bill are the words "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which was the seal designed in 1795. The words mean new order of the ages. They are a quote from Virgil about the Roman emperor Augustus, who by the way claimed to be the son of god (it was on the denari that Jesus asked for in the temple court (Mark 12:16)) In G-d we trust was added when the current dollar was redesigned in 1955.
James Madison, Who scripted the Constitution, was an agnostic at best, and Jefferson was most likely and atheist. G-d's name is no where in any of those documents. And contrary to any ones belief the meetings that lead to the deliberation of the Constitution were not conscripted and very private.
George Washington makes it all very clear in his farewell address Avalon Project - Washington's Farewell Address 1796
The unity that we had as a country was formed on similar faith traditions. But there were many versions, as Washington states in his address.
If you read it also pay attention to the fact that Washington never wanted a large standing army ( he claimed that it would threaten liberty) and warned against getting entangled into wars not in this country. All of which we are in now. If you love the founders, then you have to respect our first presidents opinion. We have ignored everything that he said. And all of his predictions have come to pass.

2000 EX, fuel, air, and heat.
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 05:16 PM
utah get me two

I THINK IM IN LOVE !!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2001 f250 4x4 cc sb 6 in lift...dp 6 pos..
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail_gunner View Post

I'd like to see Huckabee make another try for the White House. I've always respected folks with a straight talking, no BS, no holds barred attitude. Considering the friggin' bowing idiot that is now living in the White House, I think Gov. Huckabee might have a better shot at getting this country headed back on the right track.

I agree 100%... I would really like to see Huckabee get in office.

We need people running this country that are not afraid to step on toes and put people in their place. The ##### footing politicly correct crap is getting out of hand and is ruining this country.

post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimdawg185 View Post
I love this country, I served in the navy and would do it all over again. I am also a Bible historian and a dedicated disciple of Christ. So when I say this I am not coming from some left wing bed wetting stance. This country was not built on Christian principles. It was built upon the proven principles of the Roman republic. That is why Glen Beck is right when he calls it a republic. Under G-d was not in the pledge of allegiance until 1954. On the back of your one dollar bill are the words "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which was the seal designed in 1795. The words mean new order of the ages. They are a quote from Virgil about the Roman emperor Augustus, who by the way claimed to be the son of god (it was on the denari that Jesus asked for in the temple court (Mark 12:16)) In G-d we trust was added when the current dollar was redesigned in 1955.
James Madison, Who scripted the Constitution, was an agnostic at best, and Jefferson was most likely and atheist. G-d's name is no where in any of those documents. And contrary to any ones belief the meetings that lead to the deliberation of the Constitution were not conscripted and very private.
George Washington makes it all very clear in his farewell address Avalon Project - Washington's Farewell Address 1796
The unity that we had as a country was formed on similar faith traditions. But there were many versions, as Washington states in his address.
If you read it also pay attention to the fact that Washington never wanted a large standing army ( he claimed that it would threaten liberty) and warned against getting entangled into wars not in this country. All of which we are in now. If you love the founders, then you have to respect our first presidents opinion. We have ignored everything that he said. And all of his predictions have come to pass.
You may be right about Christian values not being what this country was built on from the very beginning. But I can guarantee Judeo-Christian values has shaped this country and contributed greatley to the laws we have and our society as a whole. The foundation of our country was built from those Judeo-Christian values which created our morality and principles we have lived by for so long. Unfortunatley with the way society is going we are getting further and further from those morals and principles which is going to be the downfall of this great country.

"Judeo–Christian (sometimes written as Judaeo–Christian) is a term used in the United States, broadly to describe a body of concepts and values thought to be held in common by Judaism and Christianity, which played a prominent role in the founding of America, the development of characteristic American values, the American Revolutionary War and the United States Constitution. Classical Greco-Roman civilization and the Judeo-Christian tradition are considered the two fundamental sources of Western legal codes and morality."

"Every thinking man, when he thinks, realizes that the teaching of the Bible are so interwoven and entwined with our whole civic and social life that it would be literally -- I do not mean figuratively, but literally -- impossible for us to figure what that loss would be if these teachings were removed. We would lose almost all the standards by which we now judge both public and private morals." - President Theodore Roosevelt

"Statesman, my dear sir, may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand. The only foundation of a free Constitution is pure virtue." - President John Adams

"Without God, there would be no American form of Government, nor an American way of life. Recognition of the Supreme Being is the first, the most basic, expression of Americanism." - President Dwight Eisenhower

post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
Sponsor

Huckabee just says what he feels...

Huckabee's Opinion: 10/24 - Video - FOXNews.com

Huckabee's Opinion: 10/10 - Video - FOXNews.com

Huckabee's Opinion: 10/3 - Video - FOXNews.com

post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:26 PM
RightWingNut

"If the American flag offends people in America, they should take the next flight to where they fly a flag they like better."

Rock on Mike...........!!!

I am sure some America haters will be along in just a minute to tell us how wrong and intolerant this is............

Prehaps we should take up a collection for airline tickets to the country of their choice.

Tbar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode