More of the same from him... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

More of the same from him...

The furor in the United States over the bow also shows how delicate any trip by Obama would be to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Japanese cities destroyed by U.S. atomic bombs at the end of World War II. Obama has said he wants to visit the cities sometime during his presidency.

taken from this article...

Obama’s bow in Japan sparks some criticism - White House- msnbc.com

I think if that day comes he will hold a press conference and say how sorry the USA is for bombing those two city's to piles of burning rubble, so as to spare hundreds of thousands of American lifes...

He is a piece of ####, I don't like him, I never will. I don't like him going all over the world saying sorry for all the things I am proud we did as a country for this world, for our people, and for me.

Where would he be if in WW2 we would have stayed out of the pacific and let the japs have the whole place... We would not have Mr Obama right now...

Oversimplified but...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Banning Smut

Re: More of the same from him...

Such an embarrassment. He'll be gone in 2012.... The question is how much damage will be done by then.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 12:31 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
The furor in the United States over the bow also shows how delicate any trip by Obama would be to Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Japanese cities destroyed by U.S. atomic bombs at the end of World War II. Obama has said he wants to visit the cities sometime during his presidency.

taken from this article...

Obama’s bow in Japan sparks some criticism - White House- msnbc.com

I think if that day comes he will hold a press conference and say how sorry the USA is for bombing those two city's to piles of burning rubble, so as to spare hundreds of thousands of American lifes...

He is a piece of ####, I don't like him, I never will. I don't like him going all over the world saying sorry for all the things I am proud we did as a country for this world, for our people, and for me.

Where would he be if in WW2 we would have stayed out of the pacific and let the japs have the whole place... We would not have Mr Obama right now...

Oversimplified but...
Watch it....

It's all good, but I don't like to see it used in an actual derogatory manner.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Lovin the Tuna

I agree, i hope things will be salvagable once the obummer is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSLEEPER View Post
Watch it....

Jap

2001 F250
2000 F250
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSLEEPER View Post
Watch it....

I meant nothing by it... Just could not spell japaneise... japanines... japanieze.... see...

Japanese

Now my dad, a pacific WW2 Vet.... Even after all these years...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 01:02 PM
RightWingNut

Quote:

Tbar
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Twitch

02 F250 4x4..."Smokey"
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 01:29 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
I meant nothing by it... Just could not spell japaneise... japanines... japanieze.... see...

Japanese

Now my dad, a pacific WW2 Vet.... Even after all these years...
It's all good! I was just saying... My nickname is Jap... My little bro even calls me Jap... but when you say "japs" it's just not quite as funny you know? I understand about your Dad. That's different.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Junior Mint

Eisenhower and Nixon both bowed as it's common courtesy. So FOX news lied (again) big shock when saying it doesn't happen. I still find Bush kissing a bearded muslim man on the lips and holding hands w/ him a lot more embarrassing personally but that's just me I guess.

Obama apologized in the past for the USA acting Unilaterally and that is all. If you don't understand what that means or the repurcussions from the previous admins policies please do some basic research. He has not in any way apologized for us kicking their asses in WWII.

If the Republicans don't seperate themselves from the far right, don't start offering legitimate reform and ideas instead of having just offered a record number of filibusters since Obama was elected, don't offer a serious candidate, and if the economy fully recovers, the Republicans will fall farther behind and Obama will get reelected in 2012.

You do realize that the Democrats just picked up 2 (or was it 3?) more seats in Congress correct in the last election? One of those seats has been Republican for 100+ years.

The Republicans are yelling louder than ever and they think because their attacks have became more hateful that they are making progress but they are not as evidenced by the last election. The Republican party has become the party of do-nothings and they better change and quickly.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-17-2009, 05:22 PM
RightWingNut

LMAO..............the liberals and dems are going down in 2010.

You will be led into the abyss with the bowing idiot tied around your necks.......but keep dreaming suns. LMAO!!!

Quote:
46 handshakes, One bow Compilation of Emperor Akihito shaking hands with other foreign (and domestic) leaders, juxtaposed to Obama shaking hands with Emperor Akihito. Does anyone notice the different...

Tbar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode