What the Bushes did for Ft. Hood families - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

What the Bushes did for Ft. Hood families

http://hillbuzz.org/2009/11/10/thank...dy-laura-bush/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2001 F-550 4X4 Lariat
BTS Tranny
PHP Phoenix chip
H2E Turbo With WW II
Adrenalin
Banks Intercooler and exhaust
In tank and pre-pump mods
Numerous minor Mods

Other Diesels
08 GL 320 CDI
02 VW Golf TDI
3054 Kioti Tractor
Kubota ZD 323
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Banning Smut

Re: What the Bushes did for Ft. Hood families

That is because the Bush family is a class act.....especially Laura. I watched a documentary on Air Force One the other day that was filmed during 08. Several candid interviews with the Dubya. I almost cried. (ok, not really...)

Disclaimer: I realize the Bush administration was far from perfect.

BTW. Read the blog at the bottom of the article. The posts will really make you think. Very interesting since this is a Pro-Hilary website.

Anothere reason I liked Bush: think Barack would be seen in a SD?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 02:10 PM
PSN nerd

damn good texan family!

97 F250SC 4X4 4 LINKED ON AIR <- FOR SALE!!!!!!

00 F350CC 4x4 I NEED A FLATBED FOR IT!!!!! LET ME KNOW IF YALL KNOW ANYBODY THAT HAS ONE

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Banning Smut

. I liked this one:

Quote:
What a difference between George Bush and Obama.
Bush an ex alcoholic, born again Christian, managed to lead this nation with just a megaphone, a pair of slacks and the most encouraging words pronounced by a president since Ronald Reagan: “We can hear you…the world can hear you. And the people who brought these towers down will hear from all of us soon.”

Obama a former cocaine addict, half Muslim managed to polarize this nation with two teleprompters and an empty suit.

God bless George W. Bush.
and this:

Quote:
I have always said, you may not like where President Bush stood on the issues, but you at least knew where he stood. God Bless Him.
Quote:
What a decent and fine article.

If Obama is doing one thing, he is fostering a much more balanced, honest opinion of President Bush.

President Bush rates far more respect that he ever got in office.
Quote:
I know a man who disagreed with GWB in every way. He was called into the white house and attended a morning meeting with all the heads of state, the military and many others. GWB lead the meeting. He walked out of the meeting a believer. GWB was a real commander and chief he led with intelligence, wisdom, strength and integrity. Many of the decisions that where made where are based off of information you and I will never see.

Say what you will about going into Iraq but the people of Iraq hold GWB in very high regards. Have you ever heard of a Muslim from a Middle Eastern country with an American name? The number one name for baby boys born in Iraq for three years was GW. GWB set that country free from a MAD MAN who loved killing innocent people to get what he wanted.

I recently took a flight and sat next to a solder coming home from Iraq. He hated the MSM for what they said about what was happening. He said the flat out lied and never covered anything good that happened. He said when he got there it was chaos. The people couldn’t protect them selves. They where fighting town to town in the power vacuum. He said when he left after his second tour they had trained the people of Iraq and they where working together. They where protecting them self’s and where taking out the terrorists on their own. 95% of Iraq is fine. Baghdad is the problem.

On the very off chance that GWB will ever read this. Thank you sir. I would have freely given my life under your leadership.
Quote:
A class act, just like the Bush family. You can be proud of yourselves today. You “bunch of gay Hillary guys in Boystown, Chicago,” have proven yourselves to be men.

I consider myself a conservative rather than a Republican (since lately they’ve seemed to me to be Democrat Light). Although I disagreed with some of President George W. Bush’s policies and actions, he never dithered, never waited for polling results, never had to go ask Laura what she thought. There was never a doubt about his love for this country or for the members of the United States Military. We could use a “decider” these days.

ECS
Captain, Armor
United States Army (Ret.)

|
|
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 02:38 PM
West Bound and Down

Very interesting blog! Nice find.
Makes me feel a little better that this current 4 years will really be ONLY 4 years.

Prediction: The Democrats may not even ask Obama to run again at the end of his term. If his polarization continues, I don't think they will even want to touch him.

Disclaimer: while not a registered Republican, and I am pretty conservative.

Life is tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid. -John Wayne

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-13-2009, 12:11 AM
Infidel

go dubya go!
love that man!(in the manliest way possible)
definately a great American!!

Late 99 7.3 F250 cc 4x4
6spd
straight exhaust
6" dr suspension lift
edge evo(i know...)
37" military oz's
190k and climbin
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-13-2009, 12:23 AM
We put the FU! in FUN

I wish buyba could run again.. @ least he didnt have to ask his warden what to do with the country every morning

Bored .030 HHT Waste gate,Wicked Wheel, K&N intake, 4" Turbo back, HPX Line , 6.0 Tranny Cooler, IDM MOD,3 Gauge Pillar W/ Auto meter Ultra Lites with LED's, LED Interior lights,
Bestop Soft Top,35W HID's 6K,Pioneer AVHP4200DVD 7",Rockford P2 10" ,Phoniex Gold Door Speakers,JL Amp
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-13-2009, 07:05 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTSUPERD View Post

Anothere reason I liked Bush: think Barack would be seen in a SD?

What the phuck does it matter if the president would be seen in a SD? Holy chit you guys make any comparison you can. lol The answer would be NO, the president wouldn't be in a superduty. If you THINK about it, you can answer that question on your own. The laughs from all you guys never end.

2003 6.0 f250 ccsb 4x4 auto
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Banning Smut

Quote:
Originally Posted by darsey715 View Post
What the phuck does it matter if the president would be seen in a SD? Holy chit you guys make any comparison you can. lol The answer would be NO, the president wouldn't be in a superduty. If you THINK about it, you can answer that question on your own. The laughs from all you guys never end.
^^^ REALLY? You honestly think I was serious? The SD thing was a joke....

|
|
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-13-2009, 07:32 PM
<-- it's like that

I bet Obama would drive a SD if it were rolling on Dubs....

Was that in bad taste?

Are there some right-wingers in here surprised that I would say that?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode