10.2% Unemployment........

...........and rising !!!

Tbar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Junior Mint

Re: 10.2% Unemployment........

Are you happy about it? The economy is definitely improving steadily. Sales sure are WAY up over here and have been for about 2-4 months and gaining.

It's true however that those Republicans really fooked up the entire economy. That's why we have been in a recession since the 1st quarter of 2007.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Banning Smut

Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre we go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 07:33 PM
FNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
Are you happy about it? The economy is definitely improving steadily. Sales sure are WAY up over here and have been for about 2-4 months and gaining.

It's true however that those Republicans really fooked up the entire economy. That's why we have been in a recession since the 1st quarter of 2007.
Improving. Unemployment is increasing daily. Yeah sure truck sales may be up for you. But have you considered the fact the some outfits replace trucks every few years to avoid maintenence issues

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 09:15 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:

Have you thought about how the housing market is affecting the economy? Have you thought about why the housing market fell apart? Are you educated in that area of our recent history (15-20 years)? It has nothing to do with the Republicans, it has to do with Bill Clinton and the Democrats. They thought it would be great and helpful to allow mortgage companies to lend money to people for houses that can't pay that money back. Look where it has our country now....so before you say that the Republicans screwed up our economy, do a little research. And unemployment is rising, thats not a good thing...

Jeff Dodd

2012 Ford F-250 CC/SB
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Twitch

Looks like Im fixin to be one of them..if you think its improving your sorely mistaken

02 F250 4x4..."Smokey"
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 09:45 PM
id: 5520

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08stroker250 View Post

Have you thought about how the housing market is affecting the economy? Have you thought about why the housing market fell apart? Are you educated in that area of our recent history (15-20 years)? It has nothing to do with the Republicans, it has to do with Bill Clinton and the Democrats. They thought it would be great and helpful to allow mortgage companies to lend money to people for houses that can't pay that money back. Look where it has our country now....so before you say that the Republicans screwed up our economy, do a little research. And unemployment is rising, thats not a good thing...
The distruction started long before Bush. Allthough I do believe he should have done "something" about the fuel price's in 07/08.
I went to the bank to get a mortgage and they preapproved me for $300,000.
So I asked the lady at the bank, How the hell am I going to pay you back monthly on a $300,000 loan when i'm unemployed. She said well I hope that doesn't happen, I said neither do I but if it does I will be in a box under a bridge. So I took a $100,000 loan from a local bank that approved me for $150,000 and I got laidoff last year and was still able to pay everything and eat. Why someone would sign onto something that if anything happened ( and it's going to) You lose the house,the truck and whatever else they have financed. Crazy..
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 10:08 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08stroker250 View Post
It has nothing to do with the Republicans, it has to do with Bill Clinton and the Democrats.
When will people learn that BOTH the democrats AND republicans are equally to blame????

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-09-2009, 08:13 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:

Ugh... really...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Junior Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
When will people learn that BOTH the democrats AND republicans are equally to blame????
No they are not and here is a simplistic reason why.

The laws that contributed to the meltdown that were passed by Clinton went in to effect in the late 1990's. The deregulation that Bush pushed thru occurred much later.

Then the subsequent meltdown and all the warning signs all came during Bush/ Republican years and they choose to deregulate more adding fuel to the fire.

Would you blame Roosevelt for the current insolvency of Social Security? Or course not. The program worked then and it's up to later leaders to adjust and repair it to suit the times.

For this reason alone this entire finacial melt down rest solely on the do nothings called the modern Republican party.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode