Letter to Obama from Procter & Gamble Exec - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

Letter to Obama from Procter & Gamble Exec

Letter from Procter & Gamble Exec to Obama

This letter is legitimate, written by respected, Lou Prichett, formerly of Proctor and Gamble. Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America 's true living legends- an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in change management. Lou changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course of 36 years, made corporate history. __________________________________________________ _____

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America ' crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

TRUE - CHECK:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/youscareme.asp

This letter was sent to the NY Times but they never acknowledged it. Big surprise! Since it hit the internet, however, it has had over 500,000 hits. Keep it going. All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. It's happening right now.

Food for thought I found...just passing it on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Banning Smut

Re: Letter to Obama from Procter & Gamble Exec

Snopes isnt good enough. Curtis check?

|
|
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 09:35 PM Thread Starter

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 10:18 PM
PSN Veteran

Original author confirmation is not important, IMO. The entire thing reads true!

'95 F250 Extended Cab E40D 2WD

IDM MOD - HPX -
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 02:33 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTSUPERD View Post
Snopes isnt good enough. Curtis check?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snopes
CORRECTLY ATTRIBUTED
Good enough for me

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 01:48 AM
PSN Veteran

too true, too scary, I have been blissfully ignorant about political issues most of my life, BUT NO MORE!! I don't know a lot about issues, yet, but I am watching, listening and will be getting involved as needed. WHO IS THIS PRESIDENT??

1997 f250 4x4 sclb, auto, 3.55's, 191k, diy intake w 6637, ccv mod, pyro, boost, trans gauges, 3" dp to 4" single exh. super chips for now. scangauge
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc753 View Post
Besides there is absolutely no way to idiot proof something, since they are always coming out with better idiots by the day
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 01:54 AM
Big Sky Groomer Op.

Im 18... an im scared. That read is way to true.

Go Army!
Tyler-
2001 F-350SD XLT SC,LB 4X4.
DIY intake, Tuned by deoblo
,gauges(boost,trans,piro), 5 inch MBRP,4 inch superlift and 37 inch ss m16s and sportin the 05 headlights.

E-99 F-250SD lariat SC,SB 4X4.
lots of dents a plow, in need of some love.

95 Chubby Blazer 4X4... pile.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode