The creation of the next generation of morons - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

The creation of the next generation of morons

First, let me say that there are things that should be taught. How about some true facts? God forbid you actually teach kids in school history of our country with real facts, and not just the ones that push your political bias on our kids. The funny thing is I remember some of the things that I was taught in school, and at the time, they were very one sided. I didn't realize the crap I was being fed with a spoon. I remember how Roosevelt and Wilson were taught to be these great presidents, I was never taught the flip side of the coin.

I actually didn't start learning our true history until I started reading books and articles on my own over the last 9-10 months. If anything comes good out of Obama being president, it will be that we need to do our own research and find our own conclusions. The majority of media might as well be owned by the gov't because they only broadcast what they want you to know. Our schools are ran by the gov't and they are feeding our kids BS sandwiches every day. It is only getting worse.

So I saw a clip on a news network about a video that is being pushed in some schools, I went to investigate and I have found more than one source that says this "learning video" is in some schools. I watched all 21 minutes of it and was about ready to throw my laptop against the wall. Disturbing is the least I can personally say and they are very good at giving one sided facts. Like the fact that there is only 4% of our "original" forests left in the United States, which probably is a fact. What they don't say is wood is one of our only renewable resources and that there is about 1/3 of all the United states is covered with woods. Also there is more ground covered with trees right now today then when we settled here. Go figure. There is more one sided BS in this video, but the tree part caught me write off guard, since my job deals with lumber.

Here is said video

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-24-2009, 11:54 AM
TennesseeHillbilly

Re: The creation of the next generation of morons

Do some study while you're at about the REAL reason for the War of Northern Agression (Civil War). Very enlightening when you set aside the "slavery was the only reason" brainwashing that has been shoved down the throats of history students and discover the facts.

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode