Pat Buchanan letter to Obama - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Pat Buchanan letter to Obama

Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time.

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
cid[email protected] Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America . Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ' 60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude???

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown , and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids.? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena. And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

We are a Christian Nation even if Mr. Obama says we are not.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2001 F-550 4X4 Lariat
BTS Tranny
PHP Phoenix chip
H2E Turbo With WW II
Adrenalin
Banks Intercooler and exhaust
In tank and pre-pump mods
Numerous minor Mods

Other Diesels
08 GL 320 CDI
02 VW Golf TDI
3054 Kioti Tractor
Kubota ZD 323
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Cowboy Up

Re: Pat Buchanan letter to Obama

That is the problem, we are racist for saying these things even though they are true.

'96 F350 CCLB, Dually, 4wd, ZF6, 4.10's, 4" lift, Energy suspension and body bushings, Firestone airbags, 245/70R19.5, 3" DP, 4" MBRP straight pipe, Afe stage 2, TW 6 pos, Autometer gauges, Valair kevlar/ceramic clutch, Stage 1's, Shimmed FPR, Gutted EBPV, Welded pedestal, CCV mod, SD 7.3 intercooler, D66 Turbo, 17* HPOP
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-25-2009, 03:10 AM
PSN Veteran

Thanks INTPstroke, that reads as racist to me when I see "white america" as seperate from the "black community". Yes, the african americans may drop out and do have a negative cloud over their head but to send a serious letter to the president with those types of words in there?? A joke I think. And what the hell do these sentences have to do with anything
Quote:
Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?
Like those weren't the statistics when bush was in...or clinton? Looks like it was just easy to put the presidents name before some statistics then get praise from everyone that supports you. Vicious loop.

2003 6.0 f250 ccsb 4x4 auto

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Keyboard Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by darsey715 View Post
Like those weren't the statistics when bush was in...or clinton? Looks like it was just easy to put the presidents name before some statistics then get praise from everyone that supports you. Vicious loop.
Congratulations, you fabulously, and entirely, missed the point.

99 F250 4x4 SC SB Eats 6.0's

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!PainTrain!!! View Post
I'm not saying the 7.3 is god's gift to diesel either. But atleast when a CPS goes out you can change it on the side of the road. I don't know about you but I'm running out of places in my glove box to store injectors, head studs, new heads, up pipes, fuel pumps, ficms, and a lift to remove the cab.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Twitch

02 F250 4x4..."Smokey"
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2009, 11:59 AM
PSN Local

Quote:
Thanks INTPstroke, that reads as racist to me when I see "white america" as seperate from the "black community". Yes, the african americans may drop out and do have a negative cloud over their head but to send a serious letter to the president with those types of words in there?? A joke I think. And what the hell do these sentences have to do with anything

Man could you be more wrong???

2000 F-250 Supercab/Shortbed 6-speed
Swamp Ass Hybrids, Swamp Ass tuning, Stage 1 Oil, 38R, Southbend Clutch.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2009, 02:38 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:

You need to wake up and look at what is happening. The biggest racist is Obama now. Think about that for some change.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2009, 02:40 PM
ARMY bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTPSTROKE96 View Post
That is the problem, we are racist for saying these things even though they are true.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Offical Puddle Displacer

Send a message via AIM to pstroke96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Monk View Post

let me have some!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode